The First Ever Third-Party PS5 Controller Has Been Announced

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
49 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '04        #1
949 page views
25 comments

Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16873 16 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
The First Ever Third-Party PS5 Controller Has Been Announced

At long last, the first third-party PS5 controller has been announced. Scuf has introduced its new Reflex, Reflex Pro, and Reflex FPS controllers designed specifically for the PS5.

On the surface, the Scuf Reflex looks nearly identical to the traditional DualSense, but there are plenty of small improvements to be found. The biggest thing the Reflex line adds is a removable set of back control paddles. These back paddles work similarly to those on the Xbox Elite Series 2, but you can reprogram or disable them on the fly via a small rubber button on the back of the controller.

The Reflex and Reflex Pro still feature Sony’s adaptive triggers, but the Reflex FPS swaps them out for instant triggers that actuate with one tap similar to a mouse button.

You also get swappable thumbsticks on the Reflex, allowing you to change them out for long, short, domed, and concave options. The faceplate trim around the thumbsticks is also removable in case you want to swap colors.

Have you played PlayStation 5?

YES
NO
Speaking of colors, the Reflex line will be available in white, gray, black, orange, navy blue, and red. However, only the black version will be available at launch with more colorways to be released in the next few weeks and months.

It's worth noting that technically the Scuf Reflex isn't the first non-Sony PS5 controller to hit the market – custom shops HexGaming and AimControllers both have launched customized DualSense variants already, but this is the first major company to launch its own PS5 controller thus far. Here's hoping other manufacturers like Astro will follow suit and bring more options to the market.

The Scuf Reflex line is available now with the baseline controller costing $199. The Scuf Reflex Pro and Reflex FPS retail for $229 and $259, respectively.

visit this link https://www.ign.com/artic .. ource=facebook
+3   

best
worst
25 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
LicensedLegend 
Props total: 10695 10 K  Slaps total: 1412 1 K
I’m not spending 200 for a fu*king controller. The $70 I’ve spent on a stick drift heavy piece of sh*t already is enough.
+8   

2 months ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94444 94 K  Slaps total: 34991 34 K
I’ll pass
+2   

2 months ago '17        #4
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 33150 33 K  Slaps total: 3722 3 K

+12   

2 months ago '06        #5
snaxxx 
Props total: 6959 6 K  Slaps total: 975 975
Controller looks tufff but they gotta chill with these prices
+7   

2 months ago '17        #6
KingBud 
Props total: 12679 12 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
Theyre doing too much... extremerate makes a $40 paddle kit on amazon if you want to DIY...
+1   

2 months ago '20        #7
Mephiles 
Props total: 149 149  Slaps total: 3 3
$230!?
+5   

2 months ago '06        #8
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 97704 97 K  Slaps total: 18586 18 K
sh*t is for competitive gaming. Not worth it unless you make money streaming/gaming imo

2 months ago '15        #9
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 62273 62 K  Slaps total: 2499 2 K
Any controllers upwards of 200 can kiss my a*s. When the quality control of said controllers gets better then we can have that conversation again
+6   

2 months ago '05        #10
projectd06 
Props total: 33930 33 K  Slaps total: 8132 8 K
Does PS make their own elite controller? Not sure I got it in me to get used to those back buttons again but they are useful.

2 months ago '05        #11
Chuck_Remixed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17329 17 K  Slaps total: 733 733
No thank you. If Astro did another controller like C40 but DualSense style then that would be the one but that definitely would be over $200 considering the parts involved with such a controller.

2 months ago '21        #12
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 12556 12 K  Slaps total: 24481 24 K
imagine needing a modded controller...

2 months ago '06        #13
xastey 
Props total: 9448 9 K  Slaps total: 671 671
Would never buy a Scuff but I have bought a Battle Beaver a few times.. one for PS4 and one for PS5.. picked up another one recently as well but this time color way. Yeah its pointless most of the times, but it does help in some games if you want to stick with the default button layout . If you can afford it then why not.

I've had my ps4 one for about 3yrs.. an only 1 repair.. I have about 5 regular dualshocks in that time because I keep fu*king up the sticks.

2 months ago '10        #14
KJHARDY 
Props total: 30891 30 K  Slaps total: 4069 4 K
More Corsair products
+2   

2 months ago '10        #15
KJHARDY 
 Young Defiant said
imagine needing a modded controller...
Imagine spending all your time hating on everything.

2 months ago '18        #16
dogfood2 
Props total: 21606 21 K  Slaps total: 13521 13 K
Nerd sh*t. Get the bag and go outside instead pu**y.

2 months ago '11        #17
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9316 9 K  Slaps total: 707 707
Whoever came up with this idea about to lose a sh*t ton of money. Who paying $230 w/tax for a controller when you can basically buy an original PS5 for $70?

This idea is just plain greed. Stupidity for anybody that buys these joints.

2 months ago '18        #18
Raymon 
Props total: 3581 3 K  Slaps total: 203 203
I paid $200 for the astro, I really liked it but wish I could configure the back buttons to other keys.....but worst part is that I didt use it for a month it was inside the case and when I went to use it it was dead, doest recharge or anything, completely died by itself from I guess not being used won't be buying another expensive a*s controller....also the stick drift at least get that sh*t right

2 months ago '07        #19
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 75255 75 K  Slaps total: 4813 4 K
 EnigmaticPigeon said
Any controllers upwards of 200 can kiss my a*s. When the quality control of said controllers gets better then we can have that conversation again
exactly

I've had both elites for xbox and I wouldn't recommend em to anybody without a warranty

I don't know why it's so hard to make sure the thumbsticks/bumpers don't fu*k up
+2   

2 months ago '10        #20
KJHARDY 
 whouthinkitis said
Whoever came up with this idea about to lose a sh*t ton of money. Who paying $230 w/tax for a controller when you can basically buy an original PS5 for $70?

These controllers sell out all the time. They aren't normal controllers.

2 months ago '15        #21
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 6549 6 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
I’m gettin one fu*k it. I tried to add paddles with this cheap a*s kit on eBay and broke my damn controller.

2 months ago '10        #22
JWebb 
Props total: 1816 1 K  Slaps total: 298 298
 whouthinkitis said

The controller dropped yesterday and sold out in minutes. They are dropping a more expensive version for first person shooters in 2022. That will sell out in minutes. The market is extremely high for these.

2 months ago '11        #23
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9316 9 K  Slaps total: 707 707
 KJHARDY said
These controllers sell out all the time. They aren't normal controllers.
 JWebb said
The controller dropped yesterday and sold out in minutes. They are dropping a more expensive version for first person shooters in 2022. That will sell out in minutes. The market is extremely high for these.
Hey have at it... To each it's own.
+3   

2 months ago '06        #24
Be Easy 
Props total: 18046 18 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
scuf is dogsh*t

enjoy having to replace it every month

2 months ago '10        #25
KJHARDY 
 whouthinkitis said
Hey have at it... To each it's own.
I don't understand it either but I need Corsair to earn as much as possible.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-28online now  11
Image(s) inside Damn... Gamepass Caught Another Body👀
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy