Dec 7 - cia......plots to gather intelligence on crypto

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
660 page views
8 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 251292 251 K  Slaps total: 27736 27 K
Dec 7 - cia......plots to gather intelligence on crypto

visit this link https://cointelegraph.com .. used-on-crypto

image Current director of the Central Intelligence Agency William Burns said his predecessor at the government agency initiated projects focused on gathering intelligence on cryptocurrency.

Fielding a question on crypto at the Wall Street Journal CEO Council Summit on Monday, Burns said the CIA was looking to add expertise in cryptocurrencies and blockchain to its team of intelligence analysts in addition to communicating with industry experts. He said the challenges from the crypto space “could have enormous impact” on the United States given what he has already seen in ransomware attacks.

“My predecessor had started this,” said Burns, likely referring to the actions of former acting CIA director David Cohen. “[They] had set in motion a number of different projects focused on cryptocurrency and trying to look at second- and third-order consequences as well and helping with our colleagues in other parts of the U.S. government to provide solid intelligence on what we're seeing as well."

He added that building such knowledge on crypto was “an important priority” for the Agency, and he planned to devote “resources and attention” to it. The CIA director did not mention specifics on the direction the Agency planned to take in regard to f*ghting cyberattacks, but hinted it would aim to “get at the financial networks” for criminal groups using digital currencies for ransom.

Burns, who a*sumed the director position in March, has seen hackers demand millions in crypto over an attack on Colonial Pipeline system in May, but also a task force from the U.S. government respond by recovering the majority of the lost fund

Michael Morrell, a former acting CIA director from 2012 to 2013, said “blockchain analysis is a highly effective crime f*ghting and intelligence gathering tool,” one underutilized by law enforcement agencies.

There is no fixed term for a CIA director, meaning Burns will likely serve at the Agency at the pleasure of U.S. President Joe Biden. At the time of publication, Biden has yet to announce his picks to fill three empty seats on the board of governors of the Federal Reserve System
+4   

best
worst
8 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
Shhon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49825 49 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K

Last edited by Shhon; 12-07-2021 at 11:23 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127382 127 K  Slaps total: 25438 25 K
defund the cia
+2   

2 months ago '10        #4
lltreyll 
Props total: 7245 7 K  Slaps total: 2062 2 K
Fortunately I got out of crypto before the original, surefire method of not having a damn thing initially tracable back to you shutdown.

It was through Virwox and anybody could buy Linden dollars that were credits for some strange sim-like video game, and then you could convert those game credits to BTC and send them wherever.

After trading crypto on exchanges and talking with all kinds of people involved with crypto, eventually that lead to catching the interest of various businesses, along with trading and investing groups that all went on to hire me for my knowledge and skill. I also went on to develop a crypto program that was so damn accurate at calculating a wealth of useful data, including the high and low price fluctuations of any crypto on a few exchanges. And when I say accurate I'm talking about being the next best thing to a fu*kin crystal ball.

I remember fine tuning the way the program went about getting so much diverse buy/sell data of whatever crypto on a few major exchanges that nothing would be off by the equivalent of even 1/2 of a percent.

There still is no product or service that is capable of what I developed, because I never released it, and to my surprise nobody in the entire crypto game has came anywhere close to figuring out what I did years ago.

And the thing is as I was working with a few crypto businesses, doing TA and other things for premium trading/investing groups, plus staying connected with some major players in crypto, all the while consistently developing a program that offers by far the most predictive and accurate way of safely investing or day trading...Then BOOM my mother dies while I was that deep in the crypto game and traveling all over America.

To have the time and cover the cost of the funeral, along with moving and everything else involved in her death meant I had to cash out asap. I figured out a way to consolidate and sell discreetly, and closed shop on everything I was involved with, which included no further developments on the program I created and have been keeping under wraps this whole time...

I'll eventually get around to updating the program and absolutely blow peoples minds with how predictive price movements throughout crypto can actually be though.

I can either start a subscription service based around the program, or lease out the program individually as a service with a login system allowing people to use it however as long as their subscription is active and they dont try to breach any terms and conditions. Otherwise I could just say fu*k it and sell the rights to the entire program to someone for a reasonable price, and they can do whatever the hell they want with it...

Here goes a screenshot while I was still developing it. And even at this point in development absolutely no product or service was anywhere close to the level of accuracy or depth of useful data my program offered. Nothing has changed all this time either. There still is no product or service that can to this day.

And yes, all that can be seen in the screenshot - from the extremely accurate figures and percentages, to a chart automatically appearing with TA tools dynamically mapping out visual representations of key data point results mentioned above, and even more resourceful and important data to consider for whatever crypto on either exchange happens all on the fly too. It only takes typing in the name of whatever crypto, ticking what exchange, clicking LOAD and then START. After that a screenshot of the specific chart and a text file with all the data can be exported and saved wherever.

What's all involved in that program takes the caliber of knowledge and skill that companies, trading/investing groups, and major players in crypto were absolutely amazed by and ultimately hired me for...Meanwhile barely anybody on here probably had any idea just how deep and connected a member of Boxden was in the crypto game....

Like I've said though, I'll figure out what direction I want to go with my crypto program and one way or other release it eventually.
+8   

2 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48312 48 K  Slaps total: 8836 8 K
Crypto undermines the dollars dominance op & needs to be destroyed or controlled by the man

2 months ago '05        #6
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10483 10 K  Slaps total: 1878 1 K
 lltreyll said
Fortunately I got out of crypto before the original, surefire method of not having a damn thing initially tracable back to you shutdown.

It was through Virwox and anybody could buy Linden dollars that were credits for some strange sim-like video game, and then you could convert those game credits to BTC and send them wherever.

After trading crypto on exchanges and talking with all kinds of people involved with crypto, eventually that lead to catching the interest of various businesses, along with trading and investing groups that all went on to hire me for my knowledge and skill. I also went on to develop a crypto program that was so damn accurate at calculating a wealth of useful data, including the high and low price fluctuations of any crypto on a few exchanges. And when I say accurate I'm talking about being the next best thing to a fu*kin crystal ball.

I remember fine tuning the way the program went about getting so much diverse buy/sell data of whatever crypto on a few major exchanges that nothing would be off by the equivalent of even 1/2 of a percent.

There still is no product or service that is capable of what I developed, because I never released it, and to my surprise nobody in the entire crypto game has came anywhere close to figuring out what I did years ago.

And the thing is as I was working with a few crypto businesses, doing TA and other things for premium trading/investing groups, plus staying connected with some major players in crypto, all the while consistently developing a program that offers by far the most predictive and accurate way of safely investing or day trading...Then BOOM my mother dies while I was that deep in the crypto game and traveling all over America.

To have the time and cover the cost of the funeral, along with moving and everything else involved in her death meant I had to cash out asap. I figured out a way to consolidate and sell discreetly, and closed shop on everything I was involved with, which included no further developments on the program I created and have been keeping under wraps this whole time...

I'll eventually get around to updating the program and absolutely blow peoples minds with how predictive price movements throughout crypto can actually be though.

I can either start a subscription service based around the program, or lease out the program individually as a service with a login system allowing people to use it however as long as their subscription is active and they dont try to breach any terms and conditions. Otherwise I could just say fu*k it and sell the rights to the entire program to someone for a reasonable price, and they can do whatever the hell they want with it...

Here goes a screenshot while I was still developing it. And even at this point in development absolutely no product or service was anywhere close to the level of accuracy or depth of useful data my program offered. Nothing has changed all this time either. There still is no product or service that can to this day.

And yes, all that can be seen in the screenshot - from the extremely accurate figures and percentages, to a chart automatically appearing with TA tools dynamically mapping out visual representations of key data point results mentioned above, and even more resourceful and important data to consider for whatever crypto on either exchange happens all on the fly too. It only takes typing in the name of whatever crypto, ticking what exchange, clicking LOAD and then START. After that a screenshot of the specific chart and a text file with all the data can be exported and saved wherever.

What's all involved in that program takes the caliber of knowledge and skill that companies, trading/investing groups, and major players in crypto were absolutely amazed by and ultimately hired me for...Meanwhile barely anybody on here probably had any idea just how deep and connected a member of Boxden was in the crypto game....

Like I've said though, I'll figure out what direction I want to go with my crypto program and one way or other release it eventually.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #7
The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 34006 34 K  Slaps total: 7577 7 K
+1   

2 months ago '13        #8
jrockex 
Props total: 8959 8 K  Slaps total: 749 749
 lltreyll said

wouldnt it be safe to a*sume that if someone else did have a tool like what you are describing, you wouldnt know about it?
+1   

2 months ago '10        #9
lltreyll 
Props total: 7245 7 K  Slaps total: 2062 2 K
 jrockex said
wouldnt it be safe to a*sume that if someone else did have a tool like what you are describing, you wouldnt know about it?

The innovation involved is enough to be absolutely certain nobody does. Besides the design, functions and entire intent of creating the program was to eventually release it. And it's been years now, there still isnt any crypto product or service that has referenced or even acknowledged the concepts and methodology involved, so implementing what they're unaware of into their products and services is out of the question.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  26
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
199 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  20
Image(s) inside Pray for YE: JULIA FOX says she's been dating billionaires her whole l..
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  14
Video inside BoosieBadAzz tries shrooms and starts tweaking heavy lmao
213 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-31online now  8
Some people are meant for each other