Astroworld 21: Hell on Earth

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
36 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
986 page views
48 comments

FUERTE FU 
Props total: 342 342  Slaps total: 52 52
Astroworld 21: Hell on Earth

0:00 Introduction
0:38 2015 Lollapalooza Stage Rush
7:57 2017 Arkansas Riot
9:49 2017 Fan Paralyzed at New York Show
11:22 Travis Stops Show for Stolen Shoe
12:06 Travis Starts his Own Festival
13:27 Astroworld 2021 Hell on Earth
14:05 Fans Arrive at Astroworld
15:19 Thousands Rush the Gates
16:52 Travis' Set Begins
18:43 The Man in the Tree
20:43 Travis Spots Ambulance in the Crowd
22:58 Travis Keeps Playing
24:10 Crowd Screams for Help
25:34 Fans Try and Stop the Show
26:19 Mass Casualty Event Declared
28:50 Travis Spots Unconscious Fan
30:25 Drake Comes Out
33:06 Travis Tells Fans to Hug
34:22 Travis Finishes Set and Goes Home
35:18 Crowd Statements
37:59 The Victims
39:46 The Venue After the Incident
40:37 Travis Makes a Statement
42:44 Drake Makes a Statement
43:12 Kylie Jenner Makes a Statement
44:53 Travis Drop a Non-Apology Video
51:33 Travis Profits From Tragedy with Brand Deal
53:37 Why I Dislike Travis Scott
56:42 Rest in Peace

Last edited by FUERTE FU; 12-07-2021 at 07:52 PM..
+10   

best
worst
48 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
FUERTE FU  OP
It's a wrap for Trav
+4   

1 month ago '11        #3
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31287 31 K  Slaps total: 4410 4 K
what is this? Its not the joint from Hulu right?
+1   

1 month ago '21        #4
FUERTE FU  OP
 Tony Franks said
what is this? Its not the joint from Hulu right?
Nah this is just a YouTuber dropping his own doc on the fukery

1 month ago '20        #5
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 91081 91 K  Slaps total: 4554 4 K
“Hell On Earth”

I hate the fu*king media.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #6
dftphnx 
Props total: 497 497  Slaps total: 79 79
i watched the whole thing yesterday & ngl as a trav fan this sh*t really hurts all around & i aint even go to the festival. sh*t just bad & not gonna get any better but aint demonizing trav like he some kind of rage jesus that had TOTAL control over the crowd like that.

1 month ago '21        #7
FUERTE FU  OP
 dftphnx said
i watched the whole thing yesterday & ngl as a trav fan this sh*t really hurts all around & i aint even go to the festival. sh*t just bad & not gonna get any better but aint demonizing trav like he some kind of rage jesus that had TOTAL control over the crowd like that.
He deserves criticism Trav encourages fan violence and has caused people to be paralyzed and a total of 10 PEOPLE to die! Afterwards he pays for 'online therapy' and offers to pay for the funerals after he encourages 'RAGE'. There's all types of footage of him him gawking over the fan carnage and its wildly sick

Dawg is a twisted individual! If you can't see that you're deranged.

The FBI is on top of all of this now because 10 people of died, which is a serious number of fatalities.

Last edited by FUERTE FU; 12-07-2021 at 08:45 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '18        #8
0msoc 
Props total: 539 539  Slaps total: 286 286
there was a ton of footage and hype surround the energy at his shows... any live music event involves risk in going, everyone willing went and some didn't exercise proper precautions. i am biased cuz im a fan and would still go to one of his shows, but its laughable that people are filing civil suits against and will probably get a bag from it. THIS is america

1 month ago '16        #9
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17052 17 K  Slaps total: 5512 5 K
The Houston Chronicle reported at least 7 of the 10 deaths occurred in 1 area

+2   

1 month ago '11        #10
 FUERTE FU said
Nah this is just a YouTuber dropping his own doc on the fukery
I peeped it all late last night. I suggest everyone watch this sh*t.

Travis should be done if this information goes viral.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #11
FUERTE FU  OP
 Tony Franks said
I peeped it all late last night. I suggest everyone watch this sh*t.

Travis should be done if this information goes viral.
Mtherfu*krs just wanna believe that a guy who names his show "death" while consistently encouraging chaos and fan-violence was well-intentioned. Travi$ should be doing some time for this gross negligence. It's criminal. It's sadistic.

Travi$ is diabolical af and should be punished for failure to act responsibly as a man, and as a figure in pop culture that has the ability to turn his shows into events that result in paralyzed fans and dead people.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #12
FUERTE FU  OP
 2advanced said
The Houston Chronicle reported at least 7 of the 10 deaths occurred in 1 area

Have you watched the footage at dozens of his shows where he encourages his fans to hurt themselves? Have you seen his demonic social media posts of his severely injured fans that look like sumn that came from a serial k*ller?
+3   

1 month ago '21        #13
Clippers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3470 3 K  Slaps total: 865 865
Propped for timestamps
+3   

1 month ago '15        #14
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 63999 63 K  Slaps total: 9411 9 K
 FUERTE FU said
Have you watched the footage at dozens of his shows where he encourages his fans to hurt themselves? Have you seen his demonic social media posts of his severely injured fans that look like sumn that came from a serial k*ller?
Why would t you provide these “Demonic” posts? Or proof he encourages fans to hurt themselves? Besides the one of dumbazz dude jumping off the balcony. If your retarded enough to jump off a balcony because your told to, than really your a dumbazz.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #15
 FUERTE FU said
Mtherfu*krs just wanna believe that a guy who names his show "death" while consistently encouraging chaos and fan-violence was well-intentioned. Travi$ should be doing some time for this gross negligence. It's criminal. It's sadistic.

Travi$ is diabolical af and should be punished for failure to act responsibly as a man, and as a figure in pop culture that has the ability to turn his shows into events that result in paralyzed fans and dead people.
Seriously, i wouldnt have believed that before i watched the video. after 15 minutes in, you will think he truly enjoys seeing his fans get hurt, and his goal is to see that happen.

Even down to him saying over and over "hands in the air" as people are dying. He makes me feel like he knows that these people will not be able to breathe once their arms are up and everyone packs in tighter.

Now i see why folks were collapsing. They literally couldnt get air into their lungs.

And that ambulance bullsh*t. This dude is evil. And he pulled Drake into it
+2   

1 month ago '11        #16
 DamianDragunov said
Why would t you provide these “Demonic” posts? Or proof he encourages fans to hurt themselves? Besides the one of dumbazz dude jumping off the balcony. If your retarded enough to jump off a balcony because your told to, than really your a dumbazz.
that stuff came out the day after the event. I can confirm i remember questioning his intentions on that.

It would be cool to add this to the thread though. Im sure he has deleted all that sh*t from his instagram by now, so a screenshot will be our best chance at this point.

1 month ago '06        #17
Special Edd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15102 15 K  Slaps total: 4641 4 K
I was there … RIP to the ones that didn’t make it.

you in house never outside over sensitive over emotional hating a*s n*ggas on here. Always got solutions “woulda,coulda,shoulda” a*s n*ggas after the FACT stfu

Park was legit dark 50k ending was trash but an amazing show, his showS always amazing.

But you washed in house tin foil trash coin gamblers stfu and keep hiding from the sun.

Last edited by Special Edd; 12-08-2021 at 09:37 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '18        #18
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 101710 101 K  Slaps total: 10371 10 K
Bouta watch
+2   

1 month ago '16        #19
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17052 17 K  Slaps total: 5512 5 K
 FUERTE FU said
Yeah ive seen it.....his reckless attitude in prior events doesn't look good regarding this.... but this 2021 situation is still on the security, fire department and Houston Police.... 1 man Travis Scott can't monitor over 50 thousand people, i doubt he wants people actually dying at his concerts. ... 50 + thousand people screaming at his concerts....you cant hear everything.... if the scene was crazy like a crowd crush and his prior events resembled that..... then how would he have known ?

1 month ago '15        #20
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 31705 31 K  Slaps total: 13863 13 K
Trap Lore Ross?? fu*k yeah I’m watching.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
bnw99 
Props total: 17906 17 K  Slaps total: 2496 2 K
 Special Edd said
I was there … RIP to the ones that didn’t make it.

you in house never outside over sensitive over emotional hating a*s n*ggas on here. Always got solutions “woulda,coulda,shoulda” a*s n*ggas after the FACT stfu

Park was legit dark 50k ending was trash but an amazing show, his showS always amazing.

But you washed in house tin foil trash coin gamblers stfu and keep hiding from the sun.

Pull his d*ck out cha throat n*gga damn
+2   

1 month ago '21        #22
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14216 14 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
op thanks for posting.. i've been wanting to see a long video on this whole thing
+2   

1 month ago '21        #23
FUERTE FU  OP
 2advanced said
Yeah ive seen it.....his reckless attitude in prior events doesn't look good regarding this.... but this 2021 situation is still on the security, fire department and Houston Police.... 1 man Travis Scott can't monitor over 50 thousand people, i doubt he wants people actually dying at his concerts. ... 50 + thousand people screaming at his concerts....you cant hear everything.... if the scene was crazy like a crowd crush and his prior events resembled that..... then how would he have known ?
If this was a one-time event where death was caused just once, I'd be on your side. I personally believe that Travis gets off on the death and carnage at his shows, so I completely disagree. Travis's shows have bred a culture built on fan violence and this is not even debatable.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #24
Nomad UnKnown 
Props total: 1460 1 K  Slaps total: 288 288
 FUERTE FU said
He deserves criticism Trav encourages fan violence and has caused people to be paralyzed and a total of 10 PEOPLE to die! Afterwards he pays for 'online therapy' and offers to pay for the funerals after he encourages 'RAGE'. There's all types of footage of him him gawking over the fan carnage and its wildly sick

Dawg is a twisted individual! If you can't see that you're deranged.

The FBI is on top of all of this now because 10 people of died, which is a serious number of fatalities.
so righteous

1 month ago '21        #25
FUERTE FU  OP

Travi$ deserves to LOSE all of these lawsuits! He will pay out BIG. No Judge with a conscious will side with him. This sadistic a$$hole deserves to lo$e it all.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside How Many Chrome Tabs Can You Have on the New Macs?
37 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+98online now  23
Video inside When is enough enough!!!!!!
141 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  16
Video inside Method Man Demands To Know How New Rappers Are So Rich
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside LVMH has invested in New York-based label AimĂ© Leon Dore (ALD)
57 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy