online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

America could get rid of guns no problem

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

2 years ago '20        #1
900 page views
21 comments

hasdrubal 
Props total: 12359 12 K  Slaps total: 3226 3 K
icon America could get rid of guns no problem

I bet you if you told mfs in the 50s that smoking cigarettes wouldn’t be popular at all in 2021

They’d look at u crazy

It just proves the really rich don’t care about saving lives or school shootings or random violence… their kids all in private school have bodyguards— they're not worried at all

it’s harder to get a drivers license or a loan than a gun… but keep thinking you doing something…

like this man said… they want us to ki1l ourselves

YT
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
21 comments

2 years ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 97619 97 K  Slaps total: 19777 19 K
Guns is as sacred as morning service & apple pie so it aint going nowhere
+1   

2 years ago '20        #3
hasdrubal  OP
 Xiox said 🔗
Guns is as sacred as morning service & apple pie so it aint going nowhere
so ki1ling is sacred to u that’s interesting

2 years ago '20        #4
hasdrubal  OP
 LuxG2 said 🔗
emoji
the rich also move to places that fit their lifestyle instead of complaining.
lol yea I’m sure u know all about what rich folks doing

this thread not for u homie ya brain too smooth

emoji
+1   

2 years ago '21        #5
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21309 21 K  Slaps total: 3472 3 K
How would they get rid of guns? Would they pa$s a law that illegal gun owners would follow?
+2   

2 years ago '15        #6
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 83186 83 K  Slaps total: 11822 11 K
Guns been here plentiful since it’s inception..
But it’s only been recent ew yeas the crazy fuks been ma$s shooting. So with this country always having a plethora of guns, why is only now ma$s shootings happening? Yeah criminals with guns always been an issue. They usual just warred other criminals though.
Clinton banned “assault weapons” during his presidency by the way… and it did absolutely nothing in terms of stopping gun violence.
So just passing laws banning them will solve nothing. Look how well it’s done with drugs.
So only criminals will have guns, and that’s something I’m not willing to let happen.
I’m not waiting for police or depending on them to save me or protect my family.
Passing laws and outlawing everything is only a feel good reaction. Over half of gun death numbers that get paraded around in the media are su1cide. Then there’s accidents. With there being 430 million guns in his country.. The tragic shootings that do happen are a hella small percentage.
I know BX like to blow everything up like mad shootings happen all the time, and it’s a regular thing, but it’s really not. Ma$s shooting account for less than 1% of all gun deaths.. let me say that again…LESS THAN 1%!!

But the media has y’all thinking it’s an epidemic.. especially the big bad AR 15.. which accounts for even less…

So if y’all really actually concerned about the safety of the people, and not faking about you caring people dying… you’d be more worried about su1cides and MENTAL JEALTH… And if your still worried about guns, than it would be pistols that account for the majority.. so quit with the fake outrage, or being trained by media on what is the real problems.
Surprised BX is so concerned about crazy white kids ki1ling mostly white kids. Seem the only time I see on here the supposed outrage and talking about banning guns is when white kids doing the shooting.
Meanwhile kids dying daily in alot greater numbers who are in that life. Some even claim it’s alot more acceptable for kids ki1ling kids when it’s gang and drug game beef.
“Just got to move right” is what I see is the claim when the top ten list comes up.

Basically what I’m saying is, you’ll never rid the country of guns. Yes I’ll admit there could be more restrictions, but it’s hard to trust the government to be in control of that, and only overstep their boundaries.
History has shown if they do come up with some gun restrictions, who do ya think they will disarm first?

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-07-2021 at 08:40 PM..
+3   

2 years ago '18        #7
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20972 20 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
The problem is not guns... mad people get stabbed... you gonna take away knives too?

This utopia n1ggas been thinking about don’t exist... the universe is about beauty and love and peace... but for there to be those three things, you need ugliness, hatred, and fu#k sh1t to exist so that you can experience the difference...

You take away guns thinking it’s gonna make you safer... and it’s not gonna stop the people who get guns illegally anyway... sh1t just happens... just pray up and hope for the best... but stay dangerous if need be
+2   

2 years ago '10        #8
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 140041 140 K  Slaps total: 27414 27 K
 hasdrubal said 🔗

it’s harder to get a drivers license or a loan than a gun… but keep thinking you doing something…
Legally or illegally?

2 years ago '19        #9
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 11166 11 K  Slaps total: 1804 1 K
 Nautilus O said 🔗
Legally or illegally?
Its definitely easier to get a gun than a license or a loan. Legally

2 years ago '10        #10
 SlimKenobi said 🔗
Its definitely easier to get a gun than a license or a loan. Legally
You can get a loan from your couch

You can’t buy a gun without an ID

emoji

2 years ago '19        #11
SlimKenobi 
 Nautilus O said 🔗
You can get a loan from your couch

You can’t buy a gun without an ID

emoji
The only requirements to get a gun are no record and an ID. What do you need to get a loan

emoji

2 years ago '10        #12
 SlimKenobi said 🔗
The only requirements to get a gun are no record and an ID. What do you need to get a loan

emoji
A social security number

emoji

2 years ago '19        #13
SlimKenobi 
 Nautilus O said 🔗
A social security number

emoji
Yes....and decent credit, and an income. Most likely an ID too. This is a joke right?

2 years ago '10        #14
 SlimKenobi said 🔗
Yes....and decent credit, and an income. Most likely an ID too. This is a joke right?
emoji
you don’t need an id to get a loan online

In some places you don’t even need good credit

To get a gun you have to go to a gun store, have an ID and complete a background check and pay for it

To get a license you have to bring identification and pa$s a test once

More people have licenses than guns
emoji

2 years ago '17        #15
Skratch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16816 16 K  Slaps total: 5072 5 K
No just tell the white race to fix they culture regarding guns so they kids wont be getting all angry and taking it out on innocent ppl. And i say this because this argument tends to only come up when they do ma$s shootings. Im aware there is gun violence on both sides but only one side tends to make headlines in regards to removing guns

Last edited by Skratch; 12-07-2021 at 10:03 PM..

2 years ago '21        #16
Aztec King 
Props total: 28685 28 K  Slaps total: 10523 10 K
Nah, we cool with guns. I don't want to be without guns and only criminals and the gov't have them.

2 years ago '20        #17
hasdrubal  OP
 Aztec King said 🔗
Nah, we cool with guns. I don't want to be without guns and only criminals and the gov't have them.
government got sh1t no guns can counter… this argument ki1l me because 7.62s not gone do sh1t against a drone strike…
+2   

2 years ago '21        #18
Aztec King 
Props total: 28685 28 K  Slaps total: 10523 10 K
 hasdrubal said 🔗
government got sh1t no guns can counter… this argument ki1l me because 7.62s not gone do sh1t against a drone strike…
what about criminals.

2 years ago '16        #19
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 192788 192 K  Slaps total: 20766 20 K
Nah. I was just ogling an ak today too.

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+524
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+433
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+342
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career