America could get rid of guns no problem

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+151  189
119 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '20        #1
507 page views
21 comments

hasdrubal 
Props total: 4715 4 K  Slaps total: 750 750
America could get rid of guns no problem

I bet you if you told mfs in the 50s that smoking cigarettes wouldn’t be popular at all in 2021

They’d look at u crazy

It just proves the really rich don’t care about saving lives or school shootings or random violence… their kids all in private school have bodyguards— they're not worried at all

it’s harder to get a drivers license or a loan than a gun… but keep thinking you doing something…

like this man said… they want us to k*ll ourselves

+6   

best
worst
21 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48683 48 K  Slaps total: 8946 8 K
Guns is as sacred as morning service & apple pie so it aint going nowhere
+1   

2 months ago '21        #3
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27505 27 K  Slaps total: 5594 5 K
the rich also move to places that fit their lifestyle instead of complaining.

2 months ago '20        #4
hasdrubal  OP
 Xiox said
Guns is as sacred as morning service & apple pie so it aint going nowhere
so k*lling is sacred to u that’s interesting

2 months ago '20        #5
hasdrubal  OP
 LuxG2 said
the rich also move to places that fit their lifestyle instead of complaining.
lol yea I’m sure u know all about what rich folks doing

this thread not for u homie ya brain too smooth

+1   

2 months ago '21        #6
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19842 19 K  Slaps total: 3355 3 K
How would they get rid of guns? Would they pass a law that illegal gun owners would follow?
+2   

2 months ago '15        #7
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 64071 64 K  Slaps total: 9422 9 K
Guns been here plentiful since it’s inception..
But it’s only been recent ew yeas the crazy fuks been mass shooting. So with this country always having a plethora of guns, why is only now mass shootings happening? Yeah criminals with guns always been an issue. They usual just warred other criminals though.
Clinton banned “assault weapons” during his presidency by the way… and it did absolutely nothing in terms of stopping gun violence.
So just passing laws banning them will solve nothing. Look how well it’s done with drugs.
So only criminals will have guns, and that’s something I’m not willing to let happen.
I’m not waiting for police or depending on them to save me or protect my family.
Passing laws and outlawing everything is only a feel good reaction. Over half of gun death numbers that get paraded around in the media are suicide. Then there’s accidents. With there being 430 million guns in his country.. The tragic shootings that do happen are a hella small percentage.
I know BX like to blow everything up like mad shootings happen all the time, and it’s a regular thing, but it’s really not. Mass shooting account for less than 1% of all gun deaths.. let me say that again…LESS THAN 1%!!

But the media has y’all thinking it’s an epidemic.. especially the big bad AR 15.. which accounts for even less…

So if y’all really actually concerned about the safety of the people, and not faking about you caring people dying… you’d be more worried about suicides and MENTAL JEALTH… And if your still worried about guns, than it would be pistols that account for the majority.. so quit with the fake outrage, or being trained by media on what is the real problems.
Surprised BX is so concerned about crazy white kids k*lling mostly white kids. Seem the only time I see on here the supposed outrage and talking about banning guns is when white kids doing the shooting.
Meanwhile kids dying daily in alot greater numbers who are in that life. Some even claim it’s alot more acceptable for kids k*lling kids when it’s gang and drug game beef.
“Just got to move right” is what I see is the claim when the top ten list comes up.

Basically what I’m saying is, you’ll never rid the country of guns. Yes I’ll admit there could be more restrictions, but it’s hard to trust the government to be in control of that, and only overstep their boundaries.
History has shown if they do come up with some gun restrictions, who do ya think they will disarm first?

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-07-2021 at 09:40 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '18        #8
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12497 12 K  Slaps total: 2789 2 K
The problem is not guns... mad people get stabbed... you gonna take away knives too?

This utopia n*ggas been thinking about don’t exist... the universe is about beauty and love and peace... but for there to be those three things, you need ugliness, hatred, and fu*k sh*t to exist so that you can experience the difference...

You take away guns thinking it’s gonna make you safer... and it’s not gonna stop the people who get guns illegally anyway... sh*t just happens... just pray up and hope for the best... but stay dangerous if need be
+2   

2 months ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 99202 99 K  Slaps total: 20845 20 K
 hasdrubal said

it’s harder to get a drivers license or a loan than a gun… but keep thinking you doing something…
Legally or illegally?

2 months ago '19        #10
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 5575 5 K  Slaps total: 801 801
 Nautilus O said
Legally or illegally?
Its definitely easier to get a gun than a license or a loan. Legally

2 months ago '10        #11
 SlimKenobi said
Its definitely easier to get a gun than a license or a loan. Legally
You can get a loan from your couch

You can’t buy a gun without an ID

2 months ago '19        #12
SlimKenobi 
 Nautilus O said
You can get a loan from your couch

You can’t buy a gun without an ID

The only requirements to get a gun are no record and an ID. What do you need to get a loan

2 months ago '10        #13
 SlimKenobi said
The only requirements to get a gun are no record and an ID. What do you need to get a loan

A social security number

2 months ago '19        #14
SlimKenobi 
 Nautilus O said
A social security number

Yes....and decent credit, and an income. Most likely an ID too. This is a joke right?

2 months ago '10        #15
 SlimKenobi said
Yes....and decent credit, and an income. Most likely an ID too. This is a joke right?
you don’t need an id to get a loan online

In some places you don’t even need good credit

To get a gun you have to go to a gun store, have an ID and complete a background check and pay for it

To get a license you have to bring identification and pass a test once

More people have licenses than guns

2 months ago '17        #16
Skratch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11643 11 K  Slaps total: 4233 4 K
No just tell the white race to fix they culture regarding guns so they kids wont be getting all angry and taking it out on innocent ppl. And i say this because this argument tends to only come up when they do mass shootings. Im aware there is gun violence on both sides but only one side tends to make headlines in regards to removing guns

Last edited by Skratch; 12-07-2021 at 11:03 PM..

2 months ago '21        #17
Aztec King 
Props total: 10237 10 K  Slaps total: 2514 2 K
Nah, we cool with guns. I don't want to be without guns and only criminals and the gov't have them.

2 months ago '21        #18
 hasdrubal said
lol yea I’m sure u know all about what rich folks doing

this thread not for u homie ya brain too smooth

2 months ago '20        #19
hasdrubal  OP
 Aztec King said
Nah, we cool with guns. I don't want to be without guns and only criminals and the gov't have them.
government got sh*t no guns can counter… this argument k*ll me because 7.62s not gone do sh*t against a drone strike…
+2   

2 months ago '21        #20
Aztec King 
Props total: 10237 10 K  Slaps total: 2514 2 K
 hasdrubal said
government got sh*t no guns can counter… this argument k*ll me because 7.62s not gone do sh*t against a drone strike…
what about criminals.

2 months ago '21        #21
 hasdrubal said
If the government Drone strikes Americans on its own land 1: that’s the definition of tyranny 2: the america as we know it is over…. That argument is silly & unrealistic.

Edit: drone strikes fall under LOAC so again your drone strikes against Americans is silly because that means its war on American land people vs government & again at that point America as we know it is over.

You are no better than the maga civil war people, waiting for something that will never happen.

Last edited by LuxG2; 12-08-2021 at 12:24 AM..

2 months ago '16        #22
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109447 109 K  Slaps total: 12142 12 K
Nah. I was just ogling an ak today too.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  33
Image(s) inside Jan 26 - Lauren Book extorted over nud* photos!
131 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+77online now  25
Snowfall | Season 5 Official Trailer | FX
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Average Python Developer Salary By State