This is the most balanced NFL offensive football I've seen in years!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '05        #1
1033 page views
13 comments

Sivraj 
Props total: 25003 25 K  Slaps total: 2902 2 K
This is the most balanced NFL offensive football I've seen in years!!

I don't know if yall noticed but I'm not seeing a lot of QB's throwing for 400-500 yards like we saw 4 or 5 years ago. I'm seeing more and more offenses starting to run the ball more getting 15-20 carries a game with QB's throwing 100-250 yards now. Is it level of parity? Is it teams are starting to value protecting there QB's more from throwing too much and injury? Is it OC's and HC's philosophy of playcalling?? Is it overall talent from both sides of the offense of running and passing?

From running teams such as Baltimore, SF, NE, and Tennessee I feel like we are at the point where there is old school football mixed with modern day style of football. Minus the brutal hard hits that are taken away from player safety.
+10   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40957 40 K  Slaps total: 9191 9 K
It seems like defenses caught up after getting a real training camp and preseason.
+13   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #3
Kierris  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14516 14 K  Slaps total: 3149 3 K
 Joseph said
It seems like defenses caught up after getting a real training camp and preseason.
Meanwhile Kirk Gawd sitting pretty with 3300 yards already

2 months ago '06        #4
LABoy83 
Props total: 4972 4 K  Slaps total: 177 177
I may be wrong but I always looked at the pairing of offensive and defensive styles as cyclical based on the physique of the players.

In the run heavy days when offenses had fullbacks, big bruising RB’s, and tight ends that could play tackle, defenses caught up to this playing style. Big d-line, herculean linebackers, and safeties that filled the box but couldn’t cover.

Offenses shifted to predominantly going to multiple receiver sets and “scat backs” to be faster than defenses. The defensive personnel eventually caught up with this by using multiple DB’s and a few specimens that are big and fast.

Now I think teams are going back to running a lot more, yet with no fullback, because most defenses are being built to stop the pass.

Just my observation
+12   

2 months ago '14        #5
LuckiiWaviano  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 54475 54 K  Slaps total: 29421 29 K
Tom Brady old a*s still throwin for 400 yards ionno wat you talkin bout
+14   

2 months ago '09        #6
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 108355 108 K  Slaps total: 24589 24 K
What?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #7
Sivraj  OP
 LuckiiWaviano said
Tom Brady old a*s still throwin for 400 yards ionno wat you talkin bout
Yes but not every game like that years ago. There was a few 250 yard games he was passing

2 months ago '20        #8
Pluckdagreat 
Props total: 4146 4 K  Slaps total: 290 290
Dak definitely lit it up the first half of the season
I feel like when it gets cold teams go to the rb’s more
+7   

2 months ago '16        #9
301216baller 
Props total: 27521 27 K  Slaps total: 3006 3 K
 Pluckdagreat said
Dak definitely lit it up the first half of the season
I feel like when it gets cold teams go to the rbs more
Yep the weather is why the Rams d is struggling..the cold brings the real d out..the Rams d is too cute..and I have them as my fantasy d right now

2 months ago '18        #10
Aura 
Props total: 1109 1 K  Slaps total: 275 275
 Sivraj said
I don't know if yall noticed but I'm not seeing a lot of QB's throwing for 400-500 yards like we saw 4 or 5 years ago. I'm seeing more and more offenses starting to run the ball more getting 15-20 carries a game with QB's throwing 100-250 yards now. Is it level of parity? Is it teams are starting to value protecting there QB's more from throwing too much and injury? Is it OC's and HC's philosophy of playcalling?? Is it overall talent from both sides of the offense of running and passing?

From running teams such as Baltimore, SF, NE, and Tennessee I feel like we are at the point where there is old school football mixed with modern day style of football. Minus the brutal hard hits that are taken away from player safety.

This is a drafting effect what you draft on offense the defense drafts to counter sooner or later defense catches up the offense drafts to go around the new defensive players
This has been sports history .
Same with nba you will see a Shaq type come in and then the league will change again because elf the lack of size the new centers have he who is that tall but stronger will have a field day.. they are getting rid of the flopping already
+5   

2 months ago '11        #11
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22943 22 K  Slaps total: 4812 4 K
 Kierris said
Meanwhile Kirk Gawd sitting pretty with 3300 yards already
And his team is below .500 and he lost to Lions

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #12
Kierris  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14516 14 K  Slaps total: 3149 3 K
 Blokka Blokka said
And his team is below .500 and he lost to Lions

Not kirks problem. Just put up stats and get that bread
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
biscuit 
Props total: 54448 54 K  Slaps total: 4775 4 K
 Sivraj said

The time of year has a lot to do with it.

It's windy.

It's snowy.

It's rainy.

It's miserable weather in December unless you're in the south.

Football weather gets back to football fundamentals at this time of year. Running, blocking, tackling is King. fu*k fly boy football. This is the best ball to watch in my opinion.

+1   

2 months ago '05        #14
Sivraj  OP
 biscuit said
The time of year has a lot to do with it.

It's windy.

It's snowy.

It's rainy.

It's miserable weather in December unless you're in the south.

Football weather gets back to football fundamentals at this time of year. Running, blocking, tackling is King. fu*k fly boy football. This is the best ball to watch in my opinion.

Well you definitely have a point but it also helps that you're a bears fan and that is the chicago bears historic philosophy or running the ball and great defense.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  23
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
199 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
Image(s) inside Pray for YE: JULIA FOX says she's been dating billionaires her whole l..
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  10
Video inside BoosieBadAzz tries shrooms and starts tweaking heavy lmao
213 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-31online now  8
Some people are meant for each other