Nick Cannon trending again ya'll

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #1
8753 page views
166 comments

Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 52061 52 K  Slaps total: 16330 16 K
Nick Cannon trending again ya'll

+59   

best
worst
166 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24127 24 K  Slaps total: 4846 4 K
The global pharmaceutical manufacturing market size was valued at USD 405.52 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.34% from 2021 to 2028.
So of coarse the medical field is corrupt... you're doctor is basically a drug dealer who wants to treat your symptoms but not cure you illness.
+100   

2 months ago '06        #3
on_my_grind 
Props total: 12516 12 K  Slaps total: 1346 1 K
this might be the end of nick canon on TV...
+27   

2 months ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 34981 34 K  Slaps total: 1153 1 K
When is this dropping? Might have to cop for the culture.
+18   

2 months ago '18        #5
MC Gusto 
Props total: 13216 13 K  Slaps total: 1448 1 K
 on_my_grind said
this might be the end of nick canon on TV...
Yeah them misers about to get Nick the fu*k out of here!
+5   

2 months ago '21        #6
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27419 27 K  Slaps total: 5591 5 K

I dont fu*k With the pharmaceutical companies but in Dr.Sebi’s court case he couldn’t prove he could cure aids & withdrew from the case…

It’s 1 factor that could save his claim but the courts sealed his evidence…& the only way to get it unsealed more people have to show interest…watch the last guy in the video above & he explains it but so far dude didn’t cure People from aids & agreed with the court to stop saying he could cure aids & other diseases

Edit#1- Edit: 58:40 the lawyer explains it. He was desirous of resolving this matter without further trial in order to avoid occurring any further substantial cost necessary to defend themselves against petitioners allegations…so Dr.Sebi came to the table to see how they could stop this trial.

Edit#2- he signed a consent agreement that he can’t engage in any practice & permanently prohibited from claiming that him or services can cure, mitigate or relieve or alter the course of those ailments….

Last edited by LuxG2; 12-06-2021 at 11:49 PM..
+66   

2 months ago '20        #7
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 LuxG2 said

Here you go with them negative comments

2 months ago '21        #8
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3259 3 K  Slaps total: 2000 2 K
Look at these Conspiracy Theorists...Lying to yall!

AINT No cure for A!dz...The Scientists Wouldve BEEN Dropped the Vaxxine and Save a Bunch of Lives!
Seems like a Distraction for the Omcronion Variant to make people think it Isnt Real!
Infact...When they drop the A!dz Vaxine, It should be FREE like Corona!

All these Fools in this Clip are a Bunch of Boule Sellouts Anyways tryna tell people "Ohh...You can Beat A!dz with some Green Tea" Head @$$ N!ggaz!
Half these N!ggz Lowkey Voted for Trump, who is the One that Put Out the Vaxxine!

I Swear, yall Nigg@z Iz DUMB...Nick Cannon is about to get Wiped Out and he Knows It! Why you think he Bussin Inside chics RAW all of a Sudden?

This Phony Documentary was Sanctioned and Approved by the (Big Noses) to Dog Walk you Sheep @$$ Fools...FOH!

2 months ago '21        #9
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3259 3 K  Slaps total: 2000 2 K
Produced by Nipsey Hussle...

2 months ago '21        #10
 Mysticman said
Here you go with them negative comments
It’s nothing negative about what I typed, you can read the court case yourself…& JT has $10,000 for anyone who can prove that he cured aids…how about watching the video & educating yourself on the subject.

Edit: the $10,000 challenge was posted on here & the thread did 8+ pages…why didn’t you send in the proof & collect if yall had it.

Last edited by LuxG2; 12-06-2021 at 04:33 PM..
+17   

2 months ago '20        #11
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 LuxG2 said
It’s nothing negative about what I typed, you can read the court case yourself…& JT has $10,000 for anyone who can prove that he cured aids…how about watching the video & educating yourself on the subject.

Edit: the $10,000 challenge was posted on here & the thread did 8+ pages…why didn’t you send in the proof & collect if yall had it.
n*gga I don't give a fu*k about no 10K, that sh*t is for the birds...

2 months ago '20        #12
blackpillblack 
Props total: 17797 17 K  Slaps total: 8677 8 K
I started out on the sebi path..

But face it.. the man lied to us. He said he cured aids, yet provided no physical proof -especially the court case -which had nothing to do with him showing detailed evidence that he cured aids.

Sebi had some great information, but he was a hustler. This is coming from someone who tried almost every single one of his herb complexes and followed the non hybrid alkaline diet for a long period of time.
+47   

2 months ago '21        #13
 Mysticman said
n*gga I don't give a fu*k about no 10K, that sh*t is for the birds...
Ok cool but it’s still proven in court that he conceded the case & signed court documents that he would stop saying that he could cure aids & other diseases…he also had to pay back any patients that wanted money back from him from these false claims…he also had to remove his ads from the newspapers stating he could cure aids.

Seriously watch the video above, its all there, Dr.Sebi couldn’t prove in court he could cure aids….
+10   

2 months ago '20        #14
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 31530 31 K  Slaps total: 2178 2 K
 hip said
So of coarse the medical field is corrupt... you're doctor is basically a drug dealer who wants to treat your symptoms but not cure you illness.
Mitigation = More Money

+1   

2 months ago '04        #15
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 152013 152 K  Slaps total: 20447 20 K
Wish Nip was still alive to carry this out
+3   

2 months ago '17        #16
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59914 59 K  Slaps total: 9178 9 K
Thought Nick been gave up tryna come out with the Dr Sebi documentary. Especially after them j*ws had him go on a 6 month apology tour. They even made him do a humiliation ritual at them recent awards

+40   

2 months ago '04        #17
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 20077 20 K  Slaps total: 3919 3 K
Message might b 100 but def a wrong messanger

Wipipo managed to hire coons as the faces of they agenda for centuries. Y cant the reverse be done?
+5   

2 months ago '21        #18
 TrillestTalk404 said
Thought Nick been gave up tryna come out with the Dr Sebi documentary. Especially after them j*ws had him go on a 6 month apology tour. They even made him do a humiliation ritual at them recent awards

op this is your messenger
+15   

2 months ago '19        #19
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53170 53 K  Slaps total: 8802 8 K
 LuxG2 said

I dont fu*k With the pharmaceutical companies but in Dr.Sebi’s court case he couldn’t prove he could cure aids & withdrew from the case…

It’s 1 factor that could save his claim but the courts sealed his evidence…& the only way to get it unsealed more people have to show interest…watch the last guy in the video above & he explains it but so far dude didn’t cure People from aids & agreed with the court to stop saying he could cure aids & other diseases
I stopped fu*king with this JT guy he's doing too much, I use to watch him when he was making all the accountant reacts sh*t exposing the gurus but nowadays he's on some chatty patty sh*t.

2 months ago '21        #20
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I stopped fu*king with this JT guy he's doing too much, I use to watch him when he was making all the accountant reacts sh*t exposing the gurus but nowadays he's on some chatty patty sh*t.
I don’t care for all the extra, the topic is Dr.Sebi so IM just posting that none could bring forth the proof & they found the court case that Dr.Sebi was in & that Dr.Sebi conceded the case & agreed that he would stop saying he could cure aids & other diseases.
+7   

2 months ago '15        #21
Mal215 
Props total: 24837 24 K  Slaps total: 3210 3 K
 xbossxplayax said
Message might b 100 but def a wrong messanger

Wipipo managed to hire coons as the faces of they agenda for centuries. Y cant the reverse be done?

It has

Islands bwoys

2 months ago '15        #22
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 64071 64 K  Slaps total: 9422 9 K
So people still saying he “proved he could cure AIDS in court” thing?

I suppose people still going with the “Cosby was gonna buy NBC” too?
Or the “black lady wrote the matrix”?

With just a little real research, you find the truth about all this. The thing is, people keep going to websites that tell them what they want to hear. You also can usually tell by how the website looks and it’s other “news” or claims on the site.
+30   

2 months ago '21        #23
 DamianDragunov said

With just a little real research, you find the truth about all this. The thing is, people keep going to websites that tell them what they want to hear. You also can usually tell by how the website looks and it’s other “news” or claims on the site.
Yes they are still saying it, crazy the mental gymnastics they do even when proof is out here.
+10   

2 months ago '18        #24
Hearken 
Props total: 2215 2 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 DamianDragunov said

What’s the story with the black lady and the matrix. I heard about this for years but never seen or heard a rebuttal so I just believed it blindly myself tbh because it was plausible. Until right now of course when I see your comment.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #25
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 64071 64 K  Slaps total: 9422 9 K
 Hearken said
What’s the story with the black lady and the matrix. I heard about this for years but never seen or heard a rebuttal so I just believed it blindly myself tbh because it was plausible. Until right now of course when I see your comment.

She didn’t win the claim… she didn’t submit one shred of evidence, and didn’t even show up to court for the preliminary hearing.
So it was dropped in 2005.

Crazy thing is when I just went to look up the receipts that she lost the case, the first few 4-5 results were saying how she won the case.
The fake news, conspiracy nonsense is heavy on the net. So now actually what ya can do, is look at those fake sites claiming she won, and look up the rest of their “news” and stories and know more than likely it’s all false.
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  16
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
95 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy