Stevie J Want Spousal Support

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '07        #1
2463 page views
64 comments

strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37811 37 K  Slaps total: 8812 8 K
Stevie J Want Spousal Support

+16   

best
worst
64 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127890 127 K  Slaps total: 25493 25 K
smart man

what would stebbie do sonson
+29   

2 months ago '04        #3
zone3cp 
Props total: 158593 158 K  Slaps total: 16300 16 K
Gotta get something after she smashing dudes under your roof.
+37   

2 months ago '16        #4
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 88339 88 K  Slaps total: 9586 9 K
Seems like faith wasn’t being faithful again
+52   

2 months ago '17        #5
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59913 59 K  Slaps total: 9178 9 K
I'm lost like a Muthafu*ka. I recall this n*gga airing that bi*ch out about how she cheated and let a n*gga fu*k her in their home...then around Thanksgiving this simp a*s n*gga was copping pleas and apologizing to HER for HER cheating on HIM! Super simp type sh*t. But now this? Really can't call it with these reality show relationships. Never know what's just apart of the storyline and what's real. Regardless I'm not mad at any man getting spousal support out of a bi*ch. Cause them hoes do it all the time. Dr Dre wife a perfect example. bi*ch already rich but wants everything the man own despite them having a pre-nup. I'm still glad Mary had to pay up. Bruh living good

+14   

2 months ago '17        #6
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59913 59 K  Slaps total: 9178 9 K
 Hoggystyle said
Seems like faith wasn’t being faithful again

+42   

2 months ago '14        #7
Sense Maker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24759 24 K  Slaps total: 5142 5 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
I'm lost like a Muthafu*ka. I recall this n*gga airing that bi*ch out about how she cheated and let a n*gga fu*k her in their home...then around Thanksgiving this simp a*s n*gga was copping pleas and apologizing to HER for HER cheating on HIM! Super simp type sh*t. But now this? Really can't call it with these reality show relationships. Never know what's just apart of the storyline and what's real. Regardless I'm not mad at any man getting spousal support out of a bi*ch. Cause them hoes do it all the time. Dr Dre wife a perfect example. bi*ch already rich but wants everything the man own despite them having a pre-nup. I'm still glad Mary had to pay up. Bruh living good

You incels are insufferable.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #8
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 5208 5 K  Slaps total: 366 366
faith wants to live that swinger cougar lifestyle

type to give you a 3some and fu*k the other person behind ur back afterwards lol
+27   

2 months ago '15        #9
Rifle 
Props total: 9491 9 K  Slaps total: 616 616
 Sense Maker said
You n*ggas that think a women should be entitled to half a man’s wealth are even more insufferable.
+30   

2 months ago '16        #10
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 14622 14 K  Slaps total: 5103 5 K
 Sense Maker said
The words of a man raised by a single mom.
+22   

2 months ago '04        #11
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 152011 152 K  Slaps total: 20447 20 K
didn't this n*gga make a thanksgiving video of him asking for his wife back ?
+10   

2 months ago '16        #12
Stables08 
Props total: 20569 20 K  Slaps total: 4593 4 K
 Adwerdz said
didn't this n*gga make a thanksgiving video of him asking for his wife back ?
Plan C n*gga
+14   

2 months ago '19        #13
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35505 35 K  Slaps total: 4868 4 K
 Sense Maker said
facts...

idgaf about faith, but if it was the other way around (like it normally is), all u'd hear from BX is how it's a broke bi*ch move, golddigger this, money grubbing that...but when a n*gga want alimony from a bi*ch, it's a good thing...go figure...

personally, I don't believe in the retarded laws about giving the lower-earning spouse sh*t...if y'all both in that life, u better be an earner or learn to be one with all the resources from the higher-earning spouse...

I have the same non-sympathy and disdain for both people like Dr Dre's wife and Stevie J...get ur own sh*t...what type of self-respecting man or woman want to eat off the next person's work? That whole leeching sh*t disgusts me....
+12   

2 months ago '04        #14
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 152011 152 K  Slaps total: 20447 20 K
 stables08 said
Plan C n*gga
n*gga running out of plans, n*gga learned nothing from biggie
+10   

2 months ago '14        #15
 Rifle said
You n*ggas that think a women should be entitled to half a man’s wealth are even more insufferable.
No, I think a woman who was married to a n*gga who chased her down, gave birth to 2 grown a*s kids and was together for 24 years deserves it. It's a case by case thing, but go awf sis.

Brucebaner2 said
The words of a man raised by a single mom.
Actually raised by grandparents. Grandfather had one of the more successful black owned construction companies in DC at the time. They raised a mature thinking man who bagged an English professor with only a high school diploma.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #16
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 14622 14 K  Slaps total: 5103 5 K
 Sense Maker said
No, I think a woman who was married to a n*gga who chased her down, gave birth to 2 grown a*s kids and was together for 24 years deserves it. It's a case by case thing, but go awf sis.

Actually raised by grandparents. Grandfather had one of the more successful black owned construction companies in DC at the time. They raised a mature thinking man who bagged an English professor with only a high school diploma.
I stand corrected, the irony is if you get a divorce you will be entitled to alimony. 😆
+10   

2 months ago '18        #17
Hollywood 
Props total: 4483 4 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 Sense Maker said

I would say you could get a check too but seeing as how you are 'above that' Im confused at what part you of this are you considering success... lol

Last edited by Hollywood; 12-05-2021 at 09:33 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '15        #18
Rifle 
Props total: 9491 9 K  Slaps total: 616 616
 Sense Maker said
The words of a n*gga that gets his news from the ShadeRoom. Majority of women are not homemakers they have careers and in the case of black women are attending college at higher rates than men. Women all day talking about girl power, independence and empowerment yet they want to hold onto an antiquated system like alimony. Yeah miss me with that bullsh*t.
+10   

2 months ago '14        #19
 Rifle said
The words of a n*gga that gets his news from the ShadeRoom. Majority of women are not homemakers they have careers and in the case of black women are attending college at higher rates than men. Women all day talking about girl power, independence and empowerment yet they want to hold onto an antiquated system like alimony. Yeah miss me with that bullsh*t.
Grow up and change your pad, angry black man.

2 months ago '14        #20
 Hollywood said
I would say you could get a check too but seeing as how you are 'above that' Im so confused at what part you of this are you considering success... lol
See, if you married an English professor like I did you wouldn't write indecipherable gibberish like this.

2 months ago '18        #21
Hollywood 
Props total: 4483 4 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 Sense Maker said
See, if you married an English professor like I did you wouldn't write indecipherable gibberish like this.
Looks like she dumb as you are and aint teaching the next generation sh*t. Yall both failed in life

Google - You Should Capitalize Professor When:
The word “professor” is part of a title for a specific person or as a reference. The person's name does not have to be included. Ex. Professor Emeritus John Doe or University Distinguished Professor or Alumni Distinguished Professor.Jan 30, 2020

+8   

2 months ago '14        #22
 Brucebaner2 said
I stand corrected, the irony is if you get a divorce you will be entitled to alimony. 😆
Pick smarter not harder.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #23
 Hollywood said
Looks like she dumb as you are and aint teaching the next generation sh*t. Yall both failed in life

Google - You Should Capitalize Professor When:
The word “professor” is part of a title for a specific person or as a reference. The person's name does not have to be included. Ex. Professor Emeritus John Doe or University Distinguished Professor or Alumni Distinguished Professor.Jan 30, 2020

OH LAWDY! Don't let the University of MD find out about this! They gonna take her PhD back for not learning me gud! Lol, I made you mad...

2 months ago '18        #24
ibarackedyomama 
Props total: 5635 5 K  Slaps total: 818 818
So many women encourage the female to get her money in a divorce

As a man i will do the same for my fellow man

Get your money man (even though I don’t fu*k with either one of these goons)
+6   

2 months ago '04        #25
zone3cp 
Props total: 158593 158 K  Slaps total: 16300 16 K
Faith just like most military bi*ches who married…..They be down to fu*k no matter what age.

bi*ch could be in her late 30’s or early 40’s on her 3rd or 4th marriage and she’ll fu*k a n*gga just because she felt the urge to.

Never trust a bi*ch in the military….Especially the Air Force. I use to be driving n*ggas whip, playing n*ggas seasons, wearing n*ggas polo gear while they was on deployment . Waking up to the smell of bacon at his crib after piping down his wife. Usually they send the kids to go stay with the grandparents so they can cheat the whole time. I even formed a bond with this dude’s german shepherd. Dog was like mines after a certain point.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  20
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
94 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy