I wanna give yahweh(god) praise for who he is and nit just what hes done for me

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '20        #1
555 page views
21 comments

Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 52061 52 K  Slaps total: 16330 16 K
I wanna give yahweh(god) praise for who he is and nit just what hes done for me

Amen brother, all though we fall down what seems like on a daily to sin, we must overcome that obstacle and come closer to YAHWEH and come back to eternal life image it's hard to cause I'm drinking well was drinking now but I love Jesus that name is wooooow there's something about the name Jesus!!!!!!!! But it's hard the pr0n, the listing it's Hardee's! Last I really drunk was January 2019 since then only drink like October 2020 then a couple days ago but man this sh*t is gooodd nasty but good. But I know alcohol won't get bafck to eternal life. pr0n. Won't get me to heaven

AMEN AMEN AMEN image I try to stop beating off and I think I do it too. A day later and go on pr0n pages and not get the urge thinking I beat beating off but after at the most a couple hours a BX thread and get horny and they get me back to SpankBang or their ig pages image

I can't even say with even 5% confidence I'd go to heaven if I died today image

the true and living God, the beneficent, the merciful gave us 600+ laws and commands in the bible and we only open it up to add or remove money to it or on the few times mom's be like let's go to church like old days sake and we think we going to heaven? The one above all, the beneficent, the merciful, the omnipresent and onimpotent, I am sorry for all the sins that I have committed while being in the flesh and doing my fleshy ways

And I can't even tell you honestly if I won't be back on the bottle a few days from now or on those pr0n pages but I try, you know I do and if it ain't enough I can't blame you, can't recall when he actually opened up the bible and read it and don't to quote one scripture

I should be able to recite scripture, I should be able to follow your laws even if it is not fun with a worldy mind state in mind, I should give it all to you lord pause but I guess you don't do pause, you the lord but you get what I'm saying. But I just need a change, the pr0n is the main one cause I don't even drink anymore, last week we'll 2 weeks ago was the last time I drunk even a sip since like 2 years ago and you know that, ion even like the sh*t but I like the feeling. It makes you more outgoing and more enjoyable and that sucks because that means the devil is more outgoing and enjoyable but I try I truly try. Nig....people will try to hate but I'd trade all the riches in the world for eternal life. Money is cool but having eternal life right by you God is great. And I feel like I got a better purpose in life right now, imma buy that 500K or so school and fix it up the little it needs and open up a FREE school for the kids cause kids need better education. Why can't kids get a real good eduction without paying money? If I had better well more hands on teachers I could have had all A's in school but I didn't I only had a B in like 2 classes everything else was a c and lower image no tuition, health lunches, curriculum that kids need to be the future, free lunch etc this what the kids need smh. And people always say what they wanna do but not actually do it. Like Jay Electronica said, Staring out the windows is for love songs and house flies, we need to do what we say and not just do it image While all these rap n*ggas and no it ain't no what it is call conceited? What's the sin in the bible that is wrong pride yeah it ain't me saying I'm better than anyone cause I'm not even better than the crackhead on the streets but while these rappers be spending 500K on a chain or a car of 5 mil on a house I'm trying to change the world. I'm trying build some tiny homes for the homeless so they got somewhere to stay after like half a year they give it to another homeless person and hopefully they will have a job and income when they leave. Trying to open up a rec center so these kids will have sh*t sorry lord stuff to do when they get out of school(unless it's the weekends) and not be on the corner selling that white or shooting each other image I'm sick of seeing preventable black death. Also trying to open up a low cost studio so kids can get a shot at their dreams and free if you donate 20+ worth of food for the homeless
+16   

best
worst
21 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
I can't be the only one like this rght?
+4   

2 months ago '07        #3
believeallwomen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37935 37 K  Slaps total: 9288 9 K
We praise him together my brother!
Thank you for his mercy
Thank you for his love
+7   

2 months ago '21        #4
PicassoMerci 
Props total: 9 9  Slaps total: 0 0
This thread is so important. Let’s keep adding to this and post inspirational things to keep you (and myself) accountable. Your f*ght sounds just like mine
+4   

2 months ago '06        #5
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24912 24 K  Slaps total: 1636 1 K

+5   

2 months ago '17        #6
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53434 53 K  Slaps total: 3991 3 K
Good thread fam

Filled with gratitude myself also. Been good to me man frfr. All praises to the most high, the universe the infinite, the divine fasho. Be real real bad off with without that love and mercy
+5   

2 months ago '16        #7
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 24152 24 K  Slaps total: 1925 1 K
Praise the True and Living Prime Creator…(Source) (Universal Electric/Magnetic)

We must differentiate but defer to our genetic progenitors who are the Elohim…(HaShem)

Yeshua ben Elohim (Emmanu-EL) came and laid down his life for us.

Thank you Lord.

Praise be to His Name.

+7   

2 months ago '21        #8
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14712 14 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K

+3   

2 months ago '21        #9
PicassoMerci 

+1   

2 months ago '17        #10
VicDamone 
Props total: 434 434  Slaps total: 20 20
Give praises to the MOST HIGH GOD... THERE'S NONE LIKE HIM.

Keep the faith!!!!
+7   

2 months ago '07        #11
advance won 
Props total: 643 643  Slaps total: 46 46
Amen. Glory to the Most High. Yeshua The King of Kings.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #12
ArtsofAnArtist1 
Props total: 6973 6 K  Slaps total: 262 262
Praises to the most high....for real...level of appreciation can’t even put it in words...the silence is loud and I walk with the most high....i falter at times but I know the path is still there and he never left me...����Praise ye Jah
+3   

2 months ago '20        #13
Don Ryudo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 17439 17 K  Slaps total: 13048 13 K
Praise be to the King of Kings!

The Great I AM...
+1   

2 months ago '18        #14
Hollywood 
Props total: 4483 4 K  Slaps total: 885 885

Peep game. Prayer will f*ght the demons. All the temptations (pr0n, drinking, etc) has a spiritual representation that you have dominion over if you invoke the name of Jesus upon it. Praying for you brother endure until the end!
+5   

2 months ago '17        #15
Skratch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11621 11 K  Slaps total: 4226 4 K
Praise god but let me just say it’s very hard to not sin when you live in this worldly modern society but def keep trying your best you can. A lot of these ppl who talk this god stuff are walking contradictions they don’t really know the bible. Especially rappers, they literally preach genocide of they own race. A lot of the successful ppl with money get this stuff because they play into the worldly modern society. The same society that rewards sin.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #16
PicassoMerci 

+2   

2 months ago '21        #17
PicassoMerci 
Stay prayed up my brothers. Stay protected daily.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #18
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 PicassoMerci said
Stay prayed up my brothers. Stay protected daily.
Amen Brother

1 month ago '07        #19
Thank you Yahweh
+1   

1 month ago '21        #20
Paw paw 
Props total: 1006 1 K  Slaps total: 246 246
 Mysticman said
Amen brother, all though we fall down what seems like on a daily to sin, we must overcome that obstacle and come closer to YAHWEH and come back to eternal life it's hard to cause I'm drinking well was drinking now but I love Jesus that name is wooooow there's something about the name Jesus!!!!!!!! But it's hard the pr0n, the listing it's Hardee's! Last I really drunk was January 2019 since then only drink like October 2020 then a couple days ago but man this sh*t is gooodd nasty but good. But I know alcohol won't get bafck to eternal life. pr0n. Won't get me to heaven

AMEN AMEN AMEN I try to stop beating off and I think I do it too. A day later and go on pr0n pages and not get the urge thinking I beat beating off but after at the most a couple hours a BX thread and get horny and they get me back to SpankBang or their ig pages

I can't even say with even 5% confidence I'd go to heaven if I died today

the true and living God, the beneficent, the merciful gave us 600+ laws and commands in the bible and we only open it up to add or remove money to it or on the few times mom's be like let's go to church like old days sake and we think we going to heaven? The one above all, the beneficent, the merciful, the omnipresent and onimpotent, I am sorry for all the sins that I have committed while being in the flesh and doing my fleshy ways

And I can't even tell you honestly if I won't be back on the bottle a few days from now or on those pr0n pages but I try, you know I do and if it ain't enough I can't blame you, can't recall when he actually opened up the bible and read it and don't to quote one scripture

I should be able to recite scripture, I should be able to follow your laws even if it is not fun with a worldy mind state in mind, I should give it all to you lord pause but I guess you don't do pause, you the lord but you get what I'm saying. But I just need a change, the pr0n is the main one cause I don't even drink anymore, last week we'll 2 weeks ago was the last time I drunk even a sip since like 2 years ago and you know that, ion even like the sh*t but I like the feeling. It makes you more outgoing and more enjoyable and that sucks because that means the devil is more outgoing and enjoyable but I try I truly try. Nig....people will try to hate but I'd trade all the riches in the world for eternal life. Money is cool but having eternal life right by you God is great. And I feel like I got a better purpose in life right now, imma buy that 500K or so school and fix it up the little it needs and open up a FREE school for the kids cause kids need better education. Why can't kids get a real good eduction without paying money? If I had better well more hands on teachers I could have had all A's in school but I didn't I only had a B in like 2 classes everything else was a c and lower no tuition, health lunches, curriculum that kids need to be the future, free lunch etc this what the kids need smh. And people always say what they wanna do but not actually do it. Like Jay Electronica said, Staring out the windows is for love songs and house flies, we need to do what we say and not just do it While all these rap n*ggas and no it ain't no what it is call conceited? What's the sin in the bible that is wrong pride yeah it ain't me saying I'm better than anyone cause I'm not even better than the crackhead on the streets but while these rappers be spending 500K on a chain or a car of 5 mil on a house I'm trying to change the world. I'm trying build some tiny homes for the homeless so they got somewhere to stay after like half a year they give it to another homeless person and hopefully they will have a job and income when they leave. Trying to open up a rec center so these kids will have sh*t sorry lord stuff to do when they get out of school(unless it's the weekends) and not be on the corner selling that white or shooting each other I'm sick of seeing preventable black death. Also trying to open up a low cost studio so kids can get a shot at their dreams and free if you donate 20+ worth of food for the homeless
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #21
Thank you Father

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
94 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  9
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy