Ti could fly all the way to Texas to Lil Flip's hood but not East Atlanta to see Gucci?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #1
5576 page views
178 comments

Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 52062 52 K  Slaps total: 16330 16 K
Ti could fly all the way to Texas to Lil Flip's hood but not East Atlanta to see Gucci?

best
worst
178 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 23531 23 K  Slaps total: 38765 38 K
@

+7   

2 months ago '14        #3
Wop2x 
Props total: 26498 26 K  Slaps total: 3053 3 K
I watched a zaythoven interview

Bruh said Guwop got that Aura around him where you know he ain’t 1 of them to be played with

Jeezy couldnt even look him in his eyes at verzuz

All guwop opps got that short man complex
+40   

2 months ago '12        #4
5E8FW 
Props total: 10898 10 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
Did he fly to Flip's house? A house, you can get popped on site, justifiably. Especially in TX.

An apartment complex is different. Critical thinking b.
+19   

2 months ago '17        #5
DreDaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9213 9 K  Slaps total: 1651 1 K
 Wop2x said
I watched a zaythoven interview

Bruh said Guwop got that Aura around him where you know he ain’t 1 of them to be played with

Jeezy couldnt even look him in his eyes at verzuz

All guwop opps got that short man complex

If I tell y’all the truth bout Gucci y’all wouldn’t believe me cause y’all think this man the bogey man fr
+66   

2 months ago '05        #6
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 121724 121 K  Slaps total: 40828 40 K
What was ti excepting to gain by going to clover land? Also if I recall even tho that’s where flip was from…he been moved from that area and didn’t go back often
+4   

2 months ago '17        #7
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 105079 105 K  Slaps total: 18300 18 K
gucci didn't want no smoke. cut the sh*t.

+4   

2 months ago '17        #8
 DreDaGod said
If I tell y’all the truth bout Gucci y’all wouldn’t believe me cause y’all think this man the bogey man fr
these n*ggas is lost.
+15   

2 months ago '17        #9

+4   

2 months ago '17        #10

2 months ago '17        #11
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 36883 36 K  Slaps total: 11265 11 K
Ti was up and coming tryna make a name when he was going at flip

By the time Gucci was dissing him he was already a superstar
+20   

2 months ago '14        #12
Wop2x 
Props total: 26498 26 K  Slaps total: 3053 3 K
 DreDaGod said
Who think that?

Mans rapped about getting beat with a lock inside a sock when he went to prison

Bro a real n*gga… him and project pat stay saying “i’m a man first b4 anything”

They dont be on no gangsta sh*t. They be on real man time
+35   

2 months ago '17        #13
The truth is Gucci is bipolar that what kinda king diss when he made it Tip called him that same day or night whatever and Gucci apologized the next day. Gucci is a street n*gga but he ain’t this n*gga everybody scared of when that boy caught that body he snitched on Jeezy and went to NY and was being protected by Preme team Waka mama and uncle Bimmy that’s when him and Waka got cool and that n*gga came back to Atl claiming he was this big blood cause of his Affiliation with Waka. Waka really saved that man life cause of Waka family ties with the Preme team and his blood ties in the street this is facts his ties with the bloods, Grove street and Dirt Gang (Slim Dunkin) Gucci had muscle. Jeezy and them folks use to pull up looking for Gucci he use to cancel a lot of his shows. He even cancel a show he had with Yo Gotti they had a show together and he canceled it after he had diss Yo Gotti I kno it be hard to believe cause what he be saying on these songs but bruh ain’t who y’all think he is he ain’t no bi*ch but he ain’t this bogeyman y’all think he is where everybody scared of him.
+61   

2 months ago '20        #14
 DreDaGod said
The truth is Gucci is bipolar that what kinda king diss when he made it Tip called him that same day or night whatever and Gucci apologized the next day. Gucci is a street n*gga but he ain’t this n*gga everybody scared of when that boy caught that body he snitched on Jeezy and went to NY and was being protected by Preme team Waka mama and uncle Bimmy that’s when him and Waka got cool and that n*gga came back to Atl claiming he was this big blood cause of his Affiliation with Waka. Waka really saved that man life cause of Waka family ties with the Preme team and his blood ties in the street this is facts his ties with the bloods, Grove street and Dirt Gang (Slim Dunkin) Gucci had muscle. Jeezy and them folks use to pull up looking for Gucci he use to cancel a lot of his shows. He even cancel a show he had with Yo Gotti they had a show together and he canceled it after he had diss Yo Gotti I kno it be hard to believe cause what he be saying on these songs but bruh ain’t who y’all think he is he ain’t no bi*ch but he ain’t this bogeyman y’all think he is where everybody scared of him.
@

2 months ago '20        #15
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
Props total: 52062 52 K  Slaps total: 16330 16 K
A certain group of people not gonna enter this thread
+3   

2 months ago '07        #16
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37811 37 K  Slaps total: 8812 8 K
You mean the same Gucci that has to sneak into East Atlanta and got called out for false claiming he ran Boulder Crest and was scared to attend Zone 6 Day? Radric Davis?
+15   

2 months ago '20        #17
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11838 11 K  Slaps total: 2662 2 K
 Tha Boss said
What was ti excepting to gain by going to clover land? Also if I recall even tho that’s where flip was from…he been moved from that area and didn’t go back often
He didn't want you to know that.

He was trying to pull a 69 O block move

2 months ago '21        #18
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 10758 10 K  Slaps total: 2431 2 K
 DreDaGod said
How did you and Gucci mane meet

2 months ago '15        #19
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15641 15 K  Slaps total: 1710 1 K
 DreDaGod said
Deb was managing or had signed Gucci, Jimmy Henchman too I believe. Waka was just there as her son, Deb/Jimmy were holding Gucci down.
+12   

2 months ago '19        #20
fohbuddy 
Props total: 6807 6 K  Slaps total: 326 326
is it true gucci took a hunnit p’s from alley boy? i’ve heard it so many times

2 months ago '15        #21
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15641 15 K  Slaps total: 1710 1 K
 strongthetruth said
You mean the same Gucci that has to sneak into East Atlanta and got called out for false claiming he ran Boulder Crest and was scared to attend Zone 6 Day? Radric Davis?
he pulled up in his hood when Nudy's punk a*s attempted to pull his and OJ card.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #22
 strongthetruth said
How does any of that help Clifford Harris?

2 months ago '07        #23
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37811 37 K  Slaps total: 8812 8 K
 BuiltForThis said
How does any of that help Clifford Harris?

It doesn’t actually. Him and Gucci both in the same boat. Although Tip is a bit more respected in the city overall.

2 months ago '17        #24
 katurner 92 said
Deb was managing or had signed Gucci, Jimmy Henchman too I believe. Waka was just there as her son, Deb/Jimmy were holding Gucci down.
Oh I kno that but I’m saying it was them young n*ggas that was in the club with Gucci that was holding him down in Atlanta. Hit squad Dirt gang and bloods
+7   

2 months ago '20        #25
 strongthetruth said
It doesn’t actually. Him and Gucci both in the same boat. Although Tip is a bit more respected in the city overall.

Who is or has been a*sociated with Grand Hustle from “the city “?

Who from “the city” has TI “birthed”?

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
95 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
Tekashi69 boo’d off staged @ Miami bash
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy