Ape Kids Club NFT

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+118  182
85 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '18        #1
795 page views
10 comments

noon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1269 1 K  Slaps total: 61 61
Ape Kids Club NFT

visit this link https://www.apekidsclub.io/
visit this link https://opensea.io/collection/akc

Should've posted about these before the reveal but I think these have some potential. I like the art and they've already announced a pet airdrop for Christmas (I think 1 per kid). Good wallet ownership ratio at 5.1k owners/10k items. Fully doxxed team of Bored Ape owners and support from some BAYC influencers.

It was jumping around 0.2 ETH before reveal and is now scraping the 0.25 ETH surface maintaining some decent volume after the post reveal dip.

Not usually a fan of grabbing derivative type projects but Desperate Ape Wives are going crazy and I had a chance to gamble at 0.2 and 0.3 floors. image Now it's at 1.48 and rising. I wouldn't be surprised if this one spikes too.

I copped 3 on OS pre reveal since I couldn't afford Clone X and couldn't mint this through the gas fees. Got a pretty good one with some traits close to 1 ETH floor.

Last edited by noon; 12-05-2021 at 09:52 AM..
+1   

best
worst
10 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
noon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP

If anyone bought when I posted this they're up almost 2x because these have been going crazy today. I wanted to sell them for another project originally but I don't know if I should if it hits 1 ETH.

Last edited by noon; 12-05-2021 at 04:40 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '21        #3
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14663 14 K  Slaps total: 2356 2 K
I find this fascination with all things ape weird

and I'm not fu*k with anything attached to a gas fee right now
+5   

2 months ago '18        #4
 nocomment said
I find this fascination with all things ape weird

I don't mind it but it's usually not my thing either. I originally bought this as a stepping stone to get in on Clone X but I figured I should spread the word before it popped off.

and I'm not fu*k with anything attached to a gas fee right now
Understandable. You might be interested in Solana or Immutable X projects. Between gas and royalties as well as it being a flipper's game right now ETH projects are high risk/high reward.

1 month ago '14        #5
DUENASnoches 
Props total: 1319 1 K  Slaps total: 62 62
 noon said

Should've posted about these before the reveal but I think these have some potential. I like the art and they've already announced a pet airdrop for Christmas (I think 1 per kid). Good wallet ownership ratio at 5.1k owners/10k items. Fully doxxed team of Bored Ape owners and support from some BAYC influencers.

It was jumping around 0.2 ETH before reveal and is now scraping the 0.25 ETH surface maintaining some decent volume after the post reveal dip.

Not usually a fan of grabbing derivative type projects but Desperate Ape Wives are going crazy and I had a chance to gamble at 0.2 and 0.3 floors. Now it's at 1.48 and rising. I wouldn't be surprised if this one spikes too.

I copped 3 on OS pre reveal since I couldn't afford Clone X and couldn't mint this through the gas fees. Got a pretty good one with some traits close to 1 ETH floor.

Bro… I saw one just sold for 25ETH. $100k. Great call. I missed.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #6
 DUENASnoches said
Bro… I saw one just sold for 25ETH. $100k. Great call. I missed.
Yeah man. I wish I posted before the reveal. Floor is at .6 right now so even those who missed the mint are up like 3x. Mine can go for at least 2.3 right now.

Fortunately there's a lot of opportunities. We need a general thread for NFTs or something but I'm gonna try to post more of my finds on BX before they pop. Got my eye on Llamaverse, Divine Wolves, and Invisible Friends right now.
+4   

1 month ago '06        #7
Jhnnyblz427 
Props total: 40931 40 K  Slaps total: 2356 2 K
 noon said
Yeah man. I wish I posted before the reveal. Floor is at .6 right now so even those who missed the mint are up like 3x. Mine can go for at least 2.3 right now.

Fortunately there's a lot of opportunities. We need a general thread for NFTs or something but I'm gonna try to post more of my finds on BX before they pop. Got my eye on Llamaverse, Divine Wolves, and Invisible Friends right now.
Agreed! shoutout to OP
+1   

1 month ago '04        #8
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5680 5 K  Slaps total: 151 151
Stay safe out there y'all! Slotie NFT discord bot got hacked and posted a scam link to the "public mint" under the announcements and got the discord group for 172,200!

+3   

1 month ago '18        #9
 boimannie2004 said
Stay safe out there y'all! Slotie NFT discord bot got hacked and posted a scam link to the "public mint" under the announcements and got the discord group for 172,200!

Heard about this project. This is why I'm very careful when it comes to mints and using Discord in general, especially since this same thing happened to BearX. Gotta be patient and selective.

Just some tips I've learned from more experienced traders: Make sure to double check the links with the official Twitter, and make sure the transaction says it's a mint. Preferably vet a project for a little bit of time and be up to speed on stuff like that before the mint even comes. Bookmark and archive info beforehand and try to get into the habit of locking your wallet.

Also if you don't need them for trading or anything turn off server DMs. People trying to get you every chance they can when you're hanging out in these servers. Don't do any private sales. I've also weeded out a lot of scammers when trying to trade by proposing NFTTrader.io but still be cautious about trading in general.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #10
1 ETH floor. Sold my rare for 2.8 (2.6 after royalty fees) while volume is high. Gonna sell one more and keep one in my wallet to see where it goes + get the airdrop.

Last edited by noon; 12-08-2021 at 01:47 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '18        #11

Didn't know who this guy was in my DMs. I don't know sports like that but my brother told me this dude is an NBA player like days after I sold it to him. He could've just paid my set price if he was balling like that.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+72online now  30
Be careful renting financed or leased cars on TURO *Repo*
118 comments
23 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Street f*ghter NFT's