Watch: Raymond Benzino Puts Black Lives Matter On Blast About Young Dolph Murder

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
2390 page views
104 comments

Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23830 23 K  Slaps total: 2631 2 K
Watch: Raymond Benzino Puts Black Lives Matter On Blast About Young Dolph murder

+3   

best
worst
104 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34508 34 K  Slaps total: 9164 9 K
Why does no one blame these hood n*ggas and evil people doing this sh*t? I guarantee if black lives matter started going after these so called gangsters, people would accuse them of being uncle toms and “house n*ggas” because they are policing their own people.

Something needs to be done to take all of these people out of society
+40   

2 months ago '21        #3
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 23830 23 K  Slaps total: 2631 2 K
 gemini8686 said
Why does no one blame these hood n*ggas and evil people doing this sh*t? I guarantee if black lives matter started going after these so called gangsters, people would accuse them of being uncle toms and “house n*ggas” because they are policing their own people.

Remember when the Source was the Bible for Hip Hop Culture...

2 months ago '10        #4
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 68857 68 K  Slaps total: 33066 33 K
 gemini8686 said

Anybody who disagrees with benzino is delusional

He is spot on. The particular part where he addressed BLM only making noise when a white cop/person shoots a black person is 100% facts

How many times do we see a strong BLM presence otherwise?

Nobody in they right mind would call them uncle Toms. That's a ridiculous notion
+24   

2 months ago '08        #5
halftime 
Props total: 18917 18 K  Slaps total: 2400 2 K
well where is all lives matter when these sort of things happen?
+26   

2 months ago '15        #6
 Bigg_Slime said
Anybody who disagrees with benzino is delusional

He is spot on. The particular part where he addressed BLM only making noise when a white cop/person shoots a black person is 100% facts

How many times do we see a strong BLM presence otherwise?

Nobody in they right mind would call them uncle Toms. That's a ridiculous notion
Then u will notice that a lot of people aren’t in their right minds. And that’s the part that should scare you.

Look at more than half the people on here. No snitching, getting excited when rappers have beef and k*ll each other. Are you really saying that?

Hood culture is a mental illness
+13   

2 months ago '17        #7
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 61997 61 K  Slaps total: 14690 14 K
If duke was his bodyguard then he should have been with dolph and not waiting in the car.

And that's why you can't hire friends. Because they get lazy quick fast.

+9   

2 months ago '18        #8
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 120874 120 K  Slaps total: 14945 14 K
 gemini8686 said

Do you know who started BLM????? I will tell you it ain’t a black person…..so who’s “their own”?
+14   

2 months ago '18        #9
dogfood2 
Props total: 21601 21 K  Slaps total: 13520 13 K
Black lives matter has to do with cops k*lling Black people but Black people are the main ones k*lling Black people.

But ain't nobody want to talk about that. Defund the police until kicking in doors become a sport. Aight
+4   

2 months ago '17        #10
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 108687 108 K  Slaps total: 6659 6 K
Black Lives Matter has repeatedly stated that its organization primarily protests police brutality. It came about after the Hands Up Don't Shoot movement happened in Ferguson, MO during the Michael Brown k*lling. Suspiciously and coincidentally the Straight Black Male led Hands Up Don't Shoot organization was immediately overshadowed by the BLM and many of the leaders from Hands Up having died since then.
+19   

2 months ago '15        #11
 SFamilyRep said
Do you know who started BLM????? I will tell you it ain’t a black person…..so who’s “their own”?
You’re proving my point. “House n*ggas!” so if the person who started BLM is a white man. And the face of BLM are black people, speaking up for injustices against their own kind. They would be called house n*ggas.

I would love for BLM or someone to do something about the mental illness in our community. And u don’t want to hear sh*t about programs and peaceful marches. People in hood culture don’t want to work a 9 to 5 or even go to school.

And they need money for what? To invest in the community? Nah. They want to look flashy so they can look better than a person with their same skin tone

2 months ago '04        #12
zone3cp 
Props total: 158593 158 K  Slaps total: 16300 16 K
Why nobody ever connect white murders with MAGA?
+15   

2 months ago '11        #13
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31693 31 K  Slaps total: 4455 4 K
 gemini8686 said

Its society that creates these people. You cant just take someone out, and think society gets better. You have to change the conditions that create these kids.

BLM aint about that imo. They more focussed on rioting in Black neighborhoods and ammassing huge amounts of cash that wont be used to create opportunities for these kids.
+6   

2 months ago '15        #14
 zone3cp said
Why nobody ever connect white murders with MAGA?
Because white culture doesn’t go around bragging about k*lling other white people in their music. That’s a crazy deflective argument.

I don’t see songs like fu*k them other n*ggas, fu*k the opps(who look just like me.)

On murder was the case intro. You can literally hear someone say “Kill that n*gga!! One less n*gga!!!”

Are you serious

40 second mark

+2   

2 months ago '10        #15
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 68857 68 K  Slaps total: 33066 33 K
 gemini8686 said
Then u will notice that a lot of people aren’t in their right minds. And that’s the part that should scare you.

Look at more than half the people on here. No snitching, getting excited when rappers have beef and k*ll each other. Are you really saying that?

Hood culture is a mental illness
People gettin tired of losing dudes that mean something to people and the culture. That dolph sh*t proves it

Look how hard they tried to expose the PRE opps who looked like they were involved. I watched that female's Instagram grow from 800 followers to damn near 40k in under a week. And they made it clear in the comments that they didnt give a fuxk about being labeled a rat

She showed overwhelming amounts of DMs stating the same thing

But regardless, that sh*t doesnt negate the facts of what I originally said. No way will BLM be looked at as uncle toms for STANDING UP against black on black murders, especially when big black figures keep gettin taken away

I never had faith in that organization tho...too many red flags

2 months ago '05        #16
lokey19 
Props total: 989 989  Slaps total: 108 108
People west pink ribbons for brea*t cancer awareness. No expects a reference to other cancers from that collective because that’s not what they are designed for. There are other organizations that focus on other cancers. Same rules apply here.

2 months ago '21        #17
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8010 8 K  Slaps total: 853 853
I don't wanna hear shyt from a dude who got Paul Pierce stabbed up

And had the Lox attacked
+2   

2 months ago '18        #18
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 120874 120 K  Slaps total: 14945 14 K
 gemini8686 said
You’re proving my point. “House n*ggas!” so if the person who started BLM is a white man. And the face of BLM are black people, speaking up for injustices against their own kind. They would be called house n*ggas.

I would love for BLM or someone to do something about the mental illness in our community. And u don’t want to hear sh*t about programs and peaceful marches. People in hood culture don’t want to work a 9 to 5 or even go to school.

And they need money for what? To invest in the community? Nah. They want to look flashy so they can look better than a person with their same skin tone
They would be called house n*ggas by whom not us…the people of BLM would be calling them that…..white people would be doing that. I’m telling you most black people don’t even fu*k with BLM the organization.

2 months ago '15        #19
 SFamilyRep said
They would be called house n*ggas by whom not us…the people of BLM would be calling them that…..white people would be doing that. I’m telling you most black people don’t even fu*k with BLM the organization.
I don’t either but look at the points I’m making.

***Edit***

My girl just came in from walking the dog so I cut it short. The point that I was trying to make is that. A lot of people in our own community don’t want shot like this to go away. And sometimes it feels like we are the minority and those kind of ppl are the majority

Last edited by gemini8686; 12-05-2021 at 08:34 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '21        #20
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 10758 10 K  Slaps total: 2431 2 K
Where was white lives matter after the school shooting
+7   

2 months ago '04        #21
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23154 23 K  Slaps total: 6827 6 K
He right. We need marching and protesting not just when it’s white on black crimes.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #22
Big Bear 
Props total: 51760 51 K  Slaps total: 10469 10 K
 halftime said
well where is all lives matter when these sort of things happen?
Where is all lives matter when anything happen
+3   

2 months ago '04        #23
zone3cp 
Props total: 158593 158 K  Slaps total: 16300 16 K
 gemini8686 said
Because white culture doesn’t go around bragging about k*lling other white people in their music. That’s a crazy deflective argument.

I don’t see songs like fu*k them other n*ggas, fu*k the opps(who look just like me.)

On murder was the case intro. You can literally hear someone say “Kill that n*gga!! One less n*gga!!!”

Are you serious

40 second mark

+2   

2 months ago '10        #24
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 120873 120 K  Slaps total: 12945 12 K
its really not as complicated as people make it out to be, black lives matter to blacks who make an honest living they hate murders in their communities. the streets don't give a fu*k and when they spray sh*t up people continually act like the whole race k*ll each other nah its the underworld. aint no blm , church, or community organization gonna step in and stop street beef
+4   

2 months ago '18        #25
Dyslexicredaer0 
Props total: 5035 5 K  Slaps total: 613 613
I hate when they talk about "our culture" sh*t. When the fu*k did all this gangster rap become part of "our culture". Let's be real real gangster rap and all that bullsh*t a*sociated with that was created by record labels run by Jews. Most of the cats that started talking about k*lling and robbing and hypers*xual content were guided by their label heads because they thought that sh*t would sell records. Our culture is rooted in strong families and strong communities that work together with there fellow black man and woman not this bullsh*t these Uncle Toms preach. fu*k all this bullsh*t they talk about rap culture, that sh*t is not real.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  24
Tekashi69 boo’d off staged @ Miami bash
125 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
164 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  12
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
95 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+74online now  10
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)