Android 18 bout to take your job soon

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
1351 page views
37 comments

Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28579 28 K  Slaps total: 4470 4 K
Android 18 bout to take your job soon

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXEcvmcLQ2f/?utm_medium=copy_link
+5   

best
worst
37 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8121 8 K  Slaps total: 862 862
I Robot is a Reality
+7   

2 months ago '16        #3
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 4610 4 K  Slaps total: 1409 1 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said
I Robot is a Reality
90s kids.... smh

Correction

SKYNET IS ONLINE....

Who is scared of one rogue robot.... now a program that releases a whole army of bots gen after gen and nukes us.... thats a story worth robots.

2 months ago '10        #4
Delbert Mengel 
Props total: 8934 8 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
 seatownslayer said
90s kids.... smh

Correction

SKYNET IS ONLINE....

Whia scared of one rogue robot.... now a program thaymt releases a whole army.and nukes us.... thats a story worth robots.
it looks like the robots from I Robot. that's why they said that.

calmate

and i robot is based on Isaac Asimov's writings which came out before Terminator anyway.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #5
 Delbert Mengel said
it looks like the robots from I Robot. that's why they said that.

calmate

and i robot is based on Isaac Asimov's writings which came out before Terminator anyway.
Which one got a multi billion dollars franchise again...

The terminators have life like robots as well guess you never saw the movies. This robot doesn't look much like sunny to me. Their faces were completely rounded a void of all humans features.... but you cleary see something else. But please tell.me more of how I robot is better and subseeds terminator... lmao

Did you miss the 2nd robot in the back?

Also willing to bet if you took the rubber off its face it would look like the t-900... when the robots mass produce ... there will be no rubber needed for humans to feel good about their face...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-05-2021 at 08:39 AM..

2 months ago '19        #6
Makrich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3379 3 K  Slaps total: 676 676
Mannn just take the battery out that bi*ch...
+7   

2 months ago '18        #7
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 38026 38 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K

+2   

2 months ago '05        #8
R4P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7082 7 K  Slaps total: 796 796
 seatownslayer said
Which one got a multi billion dollars franchise again...

The terminators have life like robots as well guess you never saw the movies. This robot doesn't look much like sunny to me. Their faces were completely rounded a void of all humans features.... but you cleary see something else. But please tell.me more of how I robot is better and subseeds terminator... lmao

Did you miss the 2nd robot in the back?

Also willing to bet if you took the rubber off its face it would look like the t-900... when the robots mass produce ... there will be no rubber needed for humans to feel good about their face...
weird post, calm down my guy
+3   

2 months ago '16        #9
 R4P said
weird post, calm down my guy
U was born in the 90s?

2 months ago '05        #10
 seatownslayer said
U was born in the 90s?

2 months ago '16        #11
 R4P said
Thought so ... triggered much... cant even answer simple question.. 90s sh*t... you all clones of clones...have you ever seen the terminator series. Probably not im willing to bet... you game?

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-05-2021 at 12:11 PM..

2 months ago '05        #12
BX gon full retard. Ive never had to block so many ppl before
+4   

2 months ago '16        #13
 R4P said
Why are 90s kids so afraid a conversation? When the questions start hitting home and getting tough a nd real you sure clammed up quick... 90s sh*t... you guys are all the same...
You'll argue about anything with no ground to stand on abd when facts start dropping my its your a.. "boomer this or TLDR... "clones of clones of clones . You cant even form a thought or think for yourself.

Typical... I knew you wasn't gonna answer... n*gga said he HAD to block me when he came in this thread trying to call out what I said then couldn't take it when I wrote back... lmao.. typical 90s sh*t...

Run away... hes talkin and knows what he's talking about...

I bet I can aske to u one question about the terminator that any fan should knkw and you'd have to goolge the sh*t... talking out your a*s youngin...

Its funny how you can address everything that made you mad about 90s kids but didn't wanna answer two simple questions... when you born buddy? 99? 01? 97? I know for sure its after 93 by the way to act.... and type... you know how I know.. you guys all act the same... weird how that works hug.. never met you once besides a post on a forum and already knkw your age and type of thought... you clone. You remind me of sunny.. a lifeless thing that repeats what's it programed to do...

Only person who slapped any of this was born in the 90ss. Dead a*s.. why would any care of a gen that doesn't do any research or know what they are talking about... emo as fu*k and in they feelings cuz they was born with more feelings then a female..

You nighas be f*ghting like you in a gang for the 90s kids online.. you talk about one they all gonna show up mad lmao.. the internet your stomping grounds... I better watch my back telling these truth online never know what other 90s kids might try to finish the f*ght for you...

Next

n*ggas said he blocked me and still slapped.m typical 90s kids.
. Please keep being a clone.. everything you say is lies..you say it to say it then do the exact opposite I cant tell im under you skin and your triggered.. still dislike my posts
..lmao. I thought I was blocked...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-05-2021 at 12:26 PM..

2 months ago '20        #14
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
Props total: 28579 28 K  Slaps total: 4470 4 K
 Makrich said
Mannn just take the battery out that bi*ch...
+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
Can any three of you drop your age for me please I'm just curious. Lil bx experiment... if one of you isn't born in the 90s ill shut my account down right now and say I'm dead a*s wrong and cash app anyone fo you three who.can prove they ain't born in the 90s... or worse the 00s

My old a*s dont even have a cash app
. But I know I aint gonna have to make one.. funny how that works huh...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-05-2021 at 12:31 PM..

2 months ago '16        #16
TrillSp 
Props total: 26418 26 K  Slaps total: 2439 2 K

+1   

2 months ago '16        #17
TrillSp 
Props total: 26418 26 K  Slaps total: 2439 2 K
Skynet on line in 5,4,3,2,1 ����*♂️

2 months ago '09        #18
kingkeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3462 3 K  Slaps total: 1446 1 K

+3   

2 months ago '19        #19
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 40389 40 K  Slaps total: 9969 9 K

2 months ago '07        #20
Exquisit 
Props total: 2533 2 K  Slaps total: 494 494
just by the movements, i could tell it was fake in 5 seconds flat. Then, i saw the watermark "Engineered Arts"... If you think this is real..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #21
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81672 81 K  Slaps total: 5826 5 K

But when will

These be made

2 months ago '16        #22
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 14634 14 K  Slaps total: 5104 5 K
 R4P said
I've never understood blocking are people mentioning you and that's what pisses you off? I don't even look at the names of the people I converse with. Sometimes I would say something slick to one of my real friends and they would call me like....

2 months ago '17        #23
BuckSon 
Props total: 1784 1 K  Slaps total: 212 212
These robots is old.....y'all soon you will be under full controll when they get you in the Metaverse

2 months ago '04        #24
DERRTY CHYBO 
Props total: 3081 3 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 seatownslayer said
Why are 90s kids so afraid a conversation? When the questions start hitting home and getting tough a nd real you sure clammed up quick... 90s sh*t... you guys are all the same...
You'll argue about anything with no ground to stand on abd when facts start dropping my its your a.. "boomer this or TLDR... "clones of clones of clones . You cant even form a thought or think for yourself.

Typical... I knew you wasn't gonna answer... n*gga said he HAD to block me when he came in this thread trying to call out what I said then couldn't take it when I wrote back... lmao.. typical 90s sh*t...

Run away... hes talkin and knows what he's talking about...

I bet I can aske to u one question about the terminator that any fan should knkw and you'd have to goolge the sh*t... talking out your a*s youngin...

Its funny how you can address everything that made you mad about 90s kids but didn't wanna answer two simple questions... when you born buddy? 99? 01? 97? I know for sure its after 93 by the way to act.... and type... you know how I know.. you guys all act the same... weird how that works hug.. never met you once besides a post on a forum and already knkw your age and type of thought... you clone. You remind me of sunny.. a lifeless thing that repeats what's it programed to do...

Only person who slapped any of this was born in the 90ss. Dead a*s.. why would any care of a gen that doesn't do any research or know what they are talking about... emo as fu*k and in they feelings cuz they was born with more feelings then a female..

You nighas be f*ghting like you in a gang for the 90s kids online.. you talk about one they all gonna show up mad lmao.. the internet your stomping grounds... I better watch my back telling these truth online never know what other 90s kids might try to finish the f*ght for you...

Next

n*ggas said he blocked me and still slapped.m typical 90s kids.
. Please keep being a clone.. everything you say is lies..you say it to say it then do the exact opposite I cant tell im under you skin and your triggered.. still dislike my posts
..lmao. I thought I was blocked...
Please start taking your meds
+2   

2 months ago '19        #25
Makrich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3379 3 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 No Religion said

Wish they'd make new episodes...
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  22
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
33 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  12
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
74 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+33online now  6
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - Straight A college student sold illegal guns to undies
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-21online now  5
Image(s) inside Stores Starting To Put Warning Signs On Playstation 5 Display Case
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy