Dec 5 - Police arrest 11yearold boy in Chicago carjacking, investigate others

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '05        #1
700 page views
14 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 12709 12 K  Slaps total: 3379 3 K
Dec 5 - Police arrest 11yearold boy in Chicago carjacking, investigate others

Police arrest 11-year-old boy in Chicago carjacking, investigate his role in several others

'He is considered a prolific carjacker in our city,' CPD Supt. David Brown said

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown announced Monday that an 11-year-old boy is now in custody for a Chicago carjacking earlier this month, calling it "a sad state of affairs."

"Unfortunately, this 11-year-old has been arrested before and he is considered a prolific carjacker in our city," Brown said.

The 11-year-old is now charged with one felony count of aggravated vehicular hijacking with a firearm.

The crime took place on Sunday, Nov. 14 in the parking lot of a Jewel Osco in the 4700 block of North Cumberland at about 7:45 a.m.

Police sources told the I-Team that the victim was a Chicago police sergeant's wife who was robbed at gunpoint. The stolen vehicle, a 2021 BMW SUV, was located several hours later on the city's South Side.

"The 11-year-old seems to be driving these carjackings," Chicago Police Chief of Detectives Brendan Deenihan said. "So he's not just there, I guess, along for the ride with other individuals."

Mayor Lori Lightfoot also reacted Monday to the news of such a young child arrested in connection with such a serious offense.

"I'm going to be meeting with the juvenile judges here relatively soon to address that issue," Lightfoot said. "We have a crisis and it's a crisis that they have to own some responsibility for. We cannot keep putting these kids back out on the streets with no support, no resources, no monitoring."

The police department said this incident was not an isolated one. The 11-year-old is being investigated for his role in several other recent carjackings around the city.

visit this link https://abc7chicago.com/c .. -cpd/11282024/
+3   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
Aces Up 
Props total: 3388 3 K  Slaps total: 141 141
They finally caught the homie Donut

+8   

2 months ago '15        #3
TrapGod 
Props total: 6335 6 K  Slaps total: 917 917
It’s crazy Chicago always make headlines for sh*t like this but I swear this happens in St. Louis on the weekly
+2   

2 months ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48450 48 K  Slaps total: 8922 8 K
How big is this youngin & his ability to carry out such a personal crime & drive . Who raised an 11 year old on the streets doing all this nonsense
+3   

2 months ago '20        #5
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68744 68 K  Slaps total: 3594 3 K

+4   

2 months ago '16        #6
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127891 127 K  Slaps total: 25493 25 K
remember that lil boy that stole his granny car
+2   

2 months ago '11        #7
Aces Up 
Props total: 3388 3 K  Slaps total: 141 141
 foshoVoodoo said
remember that lil boy that stole his granny car
I forgot all about Latarian Milton

He brought so much joy into our lives.

Like the first time Riley caught a W in a f*ght.

Then he got hungry.

Last I heard he was still doing bad things

+4   

2 months ago '16        #8
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127891 127 K  Slaps total: 25493 25 K
 Aces Up said
I forgot all about Latarian Milton

He brought so much joy into our lives.

Like the first time Riley caught a W in a f*ght.

Then he got hungry.

Last I heard he was still doing bad things

he ain't end up too good
+2   

2 months ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 99154 99 K  Slaps total: 20843 20 K
Now let’s say somebody decided to lay little man down for running up on them like this.

A lot of people wouldn’t have an opinion on if it was right or wrong until they find out if the shooter was or
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #10
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 115998 115 K  Slaps total: 4823 4 K
Yummy Sandifer. A name I will never forget from Chicago. I think he was only 11 when he made national news.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #11
carloito 
Props total: 50 50  Slaps total: 16 16
This fat bi*ch still doing hood rat sh*t? You’d thought he’d learned back then…the legal system is a joke. Grams should’ve whooped his a*s back when he was 7. I bet he’s a*s would’ve stopped

2 months ago '06        #12
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24912 24 K  Slaps total: 1636 1 K
 DaQCKing said
Yummy Sandifer. A name I will never forget from Chicago. I think he was only 11 when he made national news.
That boy never had a chance.

Abused since birth. Prostitute mother. Father in prison. "Raised" by his grandmother in a house with 20 - 40 children in it. Dropped out of school at age 8. Chicago agencies knew him by name. The only love he received was from his gang.

I think the real shocker was that two brothers from a married two parent household consisting of a teacher and software engineer somehow ended up in a gang and went through with executing an 11 year old.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #13
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 143761 143 K  Slaps total: 5752 5 K
Boy fu*ked up trying to jack on that side of town
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #14
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 115998 115 K  Slaps total: 4823 4 K
 whammy said

Abused since birth. Prostitute mother. Father in prison. "Raised" by his grandmother in a house with 20 - 40 children in it. Dropped out of school at age 8. Chicago agencies knew him by name. The only love he received was from his gang.

I think the real shocker was that two brothers from a married two parent household consisting of a teacher and software engineer somehow ended up in a gang and went through with executing an 11 year old.

Didn't know that about his k*llers. Wow. I also remember a story from the Chi around the same time about some kids who threw another kid out a window. Eric Morse was the kids name if I remember right. A 10 and 11 year old wanted him to steal for them. He refused. He was only 5 years old. The kids dangled him from a 14 story window while his brother tried desperately to f*ght them off. You know how this story ends.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 45150 45 K  Slaps total: 1798 1 K
 whammy said

Rip Shavon Dean. That's the young girl he k*lled

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
94 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  10
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy