Donít you find it crazy how thereís more famous people now than in all of history combined

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '21        #1
548 page views
14 comments

MentalRealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15091 15 K  Slaps total: 8717 8 K
Donít you find it crazy how thereís more famous people now than in all of history combined

+1   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5532 5 K  Slaps total: 761 761
The simple answer would be that there are more people alive today than in past history.

2 months ago '21        #3
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30583 30 K  Slaps total: 3866 3 K
 iTzMe! said
The simple answer would be that there are more people alive today than in past history.
i would say its definitely bc the bar for "famous" has been lowered significantly

Long ago

1) You had to be talented at SOMETHING to be famous, which gave ppl reason to be in awe - Houdini, Ray Charles, Wilt Chameberlain etc.

Also, "famous" or "celeb" used to be reserved for HOUSEHOLD names, someone from tv, movies or sports or business who nationally there name was recognized with no explanation needed.

Now I see like kfc, pizza hut, and popeyes commercials with special combos for "famous" tik tockers that i have to Google.

Anyone with any kind of a niche youtube following is considered "famous" even if most ppl have no clue

then all the ppl who used to not be IN the business are also famous too just for existing: like we know the names of famous ppls kids, side pieces, we know the name of ppl like Muwop who are just aasociates of other artists....

I would say we don't really have more famous ppl than ever we just call more ppl famous than ever.

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 12-05-2021 at 11:18 AM..
+15   

2 months ago '15        #4
Kno 
Props total: 24534 24 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
No, I don’t find it crazy

2 months ago '07        #5
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5532 5 K  Slaps total: 761 761
 nodayzoffatl said
i would say its definitely bc the bar for "famous" has been lowered significantly

Long ago

1) You had to be talented at SOMETHING to be famous, which gave ppl reason to be in awe - Houdini, Ray Charles, Wilt Chameberlain etc. :obamhmm:

Also, "famous" or "celeb" used to be reserved for HOUSEHOLD names, someone from tv, movies or sports or business who nationally there name was recognized with no explanation needed.

Now I see like kfc, pizza hut, and popeyes commercials with special combos for "famous" tik tockers that i have to Google.

Anyone with any kind of a niche youtube following is considered "famous" even if most ppl have no clue

then all the ppl who used to not be IN the business are also famous too just for existing: like we know the names of famous ppls kids, side pieces, we know the name of ppl like Muwop who are just aasociates of other artists....

I would say we don't really have more famous ppl than ever we just call more ppl famous than ever.

I agree with your entire a*sessment, the bar has been somewhat lower.

In the same token I have to give credit to these YouTubers, I know Boxden is anti YouTube, especially when it comes to YouTubers.

One thing Iíll admit is that, itís not easy work becoming ďYouTubeĒ famous or any of the social media mediums famous. That sh*t is hard work fam, we only see the finished product, the same way we only see actors, athletes, etc..

Their hard is on display after by where they are now. How many people are out there trying to become actors and athletes ?

I donít think the bar has been lowered at all. I believe that medium of which one can reach those heights is now on an even playing field. You donít have to go and find some potentially predatorily,wicked, caniving agent or do crazy sh*t to get in.

The way it is now, is , get on social media and the deals come to you based on your number of followers. There is an entire economy based on that itself.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #6
MentalRealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
^^^^ fu*k is this dude talking about

Most YouTubers are signed to the same agencies as Hollywood stars

Even boonk gang had an agent

These Hollywood people have just found out the more people they make famous the more money they can make so they made it more accessible.

Most people don’t do that shii simply because they don’t want to because it’s more fun to be the person that watches than the person that does it?

Why do y’all think it’s everybody’s goal to be famous

Last edited by MentalRealness; 12-05-2021 at 12:51 PM..

2 months ago '05        #7
projectd06 
Props total: 33851 33 K  Slaps total: 8112 8 K
New thing called the internet came out, its crazy.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #8
 Kno said
No, I donít find it crazy
Thereís more famous people now than all of world history and you donít find that fascinating

2 months ago '15        #9
RickJamez 
Props total: 10291 10 K  Slaps total: 1960 1 K
Not only that, more artist,more music, more fastfood, more malls, more of everything.

2 months ago '18        #10
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 69467 69 K  Slaps total: 16069 16 K
 iTzMe! said
No..its social media...people have exposure in a way they never had before and because of that everyone could potentially be famous
+1   

2 months ago '15        #11
Kno 
 Paid Shill said
Thereís more famous people now than all of world history and you donít find that fascinating
It just seems like common sense to me. We live in the day and age of YouTube and social media and the global population has increased significantly, and regardless as time increases of course more people will become famous - the list of famous people is added to much faster than its subtracted from.

2 months ago '21        #12
Boxden is just a bunch of low rent comedians who wanna talk about the same shii over and over again. This site might as well be robots.

2 months ago '21        #13
 Kno said
It just seems like common sense to me. We live in the day and age of YouTube and social media and the global population has increased significantly, and regardless as time increases of course more people will become famous - the list of famous people is added to much faster than its subtracted from.
So how do you define fame in 2021?

Could baggio be considered famous?

Does fame even really exist?

If by your theory more and more people will become famous as time goes on that means everybody would be famous which is statistically impossible since fame is an outlier.

So the basis of your thought process isn’t common sense.

The main point of my statement is that we’re living in unprecedented times. This point of history is a statistical outlier.

Eventually everything is going back to the way it was and n*ggas will be looking at this time in awe.

Matter fact the old internet is dying as evidenced by this forum and we’re now reaching a point in which the real world and the internet will be one in the same

What goes up must come down. There’s nothing normal or common sense about what going on in our current age as we’re going through a second dark age.

Last edited by MentalRealness; 12-05-2021 at 03:53 PM..

2 months ago '15        #14
Kno 
 Paid Shill said
So how do you define fame in 2021?

Could baggio be considered famous?

Does fame even really exist?

If by your theory more and more people will become famous as time goes on that means everybody would be famous which is statistically impossible since fame is an outlier.

So the basis of your thought process isnít common sense.

The main point of my statement is that weíre living in unprecedented times. This point of history is a statistical outlier.

Eventually everything is going back to the way it was and n*ggas will be looking at this time in awe.

Matter fact the old internet is dying as evidenced by this forum and weíre now reaching a point in which the real world and the internet will be one in the same

What goes up must come down. Thereís nothing normal or common sense about what going on in our current age as weíre going through a second dark age.
I donít disagree with anything youíre saying I guess I just donít really give a fu*k about whose famous or whatís famous or how the definition of famous is evolving. Fame is about notoriety and accessibility right? As long as I have access to good entertainment and media Iím cool.

2 months ago '05        #15
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 116214 116 K  Slaps total: 12336 12 K
No...look at the phone in ur hand..look how quick u have access to anything and anyone..social media and internet made it easier

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  16
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
94 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy