Dec 4 - U.S. congressman family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '06        #1
4629 page views
200 comments

bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22448 22 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
Dec 4 - U.S. congressman family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) in a Christmas photo of his family holding guns, in this image obtained from Twitter, posted on December 4, 2021. Courtesy of Twitter @REPTHOMASMASSIE / Social Media via REUTERS

WASHINGTON, Dec 4 (Reuters) - A U.S. congressman on Saturday posted a Christmas picture of himself and what appeared to be his family, smiling and posing with an a*sortment of guns, just days after four teenagers were k*lled in a shooting at a Michigan high school.

"Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please bring ammo," U.S. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky wrote on Twitter.

Ethan Crumbley, 15, on Tuesday carried out the deadliest U.S. school shooting this year, the latest in a decades-long series of mass shootings at U.S. schools. His parents were arrested on Saturday in connection with the slayings.

Massie, who represents a solidly Republican district, posted the picture of himself and six others holding firearms resembling an M60 machine gun, AR-15 semi-automatic rifle and a Thompson submachine gun.

Some semi-automatic weapons are made to look nearly identical to fully automatic weapons like machine guns. Under U.S. law, weapons like machine guns are restricted to the military, law enforcement and civilians who have obtained special licenses for weapons made before May 1986.

Jonathan van Norman, a campaign manager for Massie, did not immediately reply to a request for comment via Twitter.

Democratic U.S. Representative John Yarmuth, who chairs the U.S. House of Representatives Budget Committee, condemned his fellow Kentuckian's post.

"Im old enough to remember Republicans screaming that it was insensitive to try to protect people from gun violence after a tragedy," Yarmuth wrote on Twitter, apparently referring to calls for gun control laws.

"I promise not everyone in Kentucky is an insensitive a**hole," he added.

The shooting in Oxford, Michigan - in which four teenagers were k*lled and a teacher and six other students were wounded - was the latest in a string of sometimes-deadlier incidents that have prompted fierce debates over school safety, gun control and gun rights.

visit this link https://www.reuters.com/w .. ol-2021-12-05/

Reporting by Idrees Ali; editing by Jonathan Oatis
+8   

best
worst
200 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 97381 97 K  Slaps total: 18411 18 K
Anybody who makes guns their personality is a fu*kin weirdo lol
+174   

2 months ago '15        #3
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 72775 72 K  Slaps total: 8657 8 K
+18   

2 months ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 251403 251 K  Slaps total: 27742 27 K
these are @ type of white people
+16   

2 months ago '05        #5
DrDeath 
Props total: 18084 18 K  Slaps total: 1914 1 K
Let them have they guns sh*t don't bother me.
+30   

2 months ago '06        #6
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 22448 22 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
 dtdroid2 said
Yeah, they are my kind of white people. Honoring the second amendment will always be appropriate, no matter how many school shootings occur in a nation of 300+ million Americans.

Obesity is a nationwide epidemic far larger than COVID. But I don't see your dumb a*s crusading to ban forks in the thread about the 500 pound black child. Should you and I continue our conversation over in that thread? Those are your kind of people.
 dtdroid2 said
Your personality is shilling for the vaccine like the disgusting, spineless, flaccid sheep that you are. Talk about a fu*kin weirdo.

whataboutism
+21   

2 months ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200429 200 K  Slaps total: 15243 15 K
 dtdroid2 said
Yeah, they are my kind of white people. Honoring the second amendment will always be appropriate, no matter how many school shootings occur in a nation of 300+ million Americans.

Obesity is a nationwide epidemic far larger than COVID. But I don't see your dumb a*s crusading to ban forks in the thread about the 500 pound black child. Should you and I continue our conversation over in that thread? Those are your kind of people.
The 2nd amendment is not about everyone being able to own a gun though. That's what fools like you don't understand.

+29   

2 months ago '09        #8
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 251403 251 K  Slaps total: 27742 27 K
 dtdroid2 said
Your personality is shilling for the vaccine like the disgusting, spineless, flaccid sheep that you are. Talk about a fu*kin weirdo.

cousin fu*kers from kentucky are your type of people

dude and his wife look like cousins
+28   

2 months ago '12        #9
ezduzit 
Props total: 48546 48 K  Slaps total: 4685 4 K
 Skateboard T said
Theyre all on bx lol
+6   

2 months ago '12        #10
ezduzit 
Props total: 48546 48 K  Slaps total: 4685 4 K
 bxdiplomat said
whataboutism
+4   

2 months ago '21        #11
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27417 27 K  Slaps total: 5591 5 K
 Naga Sadow said
The 2nd amendment is not about everyone being able to own a gun though. That's what fools like you don't understand.

Point out in the constitutional text where it says that….

Last edited by LuxG2; 12-05-2021 at 03:50 AM..

2 months ago '21        #12
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27417 27 K  Slaps total: 5591 5 K
As long as they are responsible gun owners it’s not problem here.

We get it y’all hate the 2A but to poor to move to another country where they got rid of their gun rights so y’all are trying to k*ll it here. It’s the same story every day.

2 months ago '11        #13
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 173543 173 K  Slaps total: 23714 23 K
It’s a weird way to celebrate Jesus birthday, but not remotely related to any shooting.

No one in this photo was involved in any type of shooting

Article is a reach

Last edited by Sin; 12-05-2021 at 06:22 AM..
+11   

2 months ago '17        #14
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200429 200 K  Slaps total: 15243 15 K
 LuxG2 said
Point out in the constitutional text where it says that….
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This does not mean everyone gets a gun. We get it, you need guns to make you feel strong and safe from the boogeyman.
+17   

2 months ago '07        #15
Jeet Kune Do 
Props total: 11023 11 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
Ammos*xuals are fkin weird
+19   

2 months ago '06        #16
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 97381 97 K  Slaps total: 18411 18 K
 dtdroid2 said
I contain multitudes my guy. Get to know me.

2 months ago '04        #17
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 35448 35 K  Slaps total: 8346 8 K
 Naga Sadow said
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This does not mean everyone gets a gun. We get it, you need guns to make you feel strong and safe from the boogeyman.
you're reading that as you have the right to own a gun if you're in a militia. not that a militia is necessary to protect the right of the people to bear arms. If it were so cut and dry, there wouldn't be such debate about it.

Related to the article:

So because someone did something bad with a gun, everybody should be scared of guns and view them as evil? Article is clearly biased just based on how it's written.

Only emotional bi*ches care if a gun enthusiast poses with pictures of his or her guns. That's because they're scared of the gun, not the person behind it. Responsible gun ownership should be taught to kids who are in a house with guns.

None of those gun owners k*lled anyone yesterday. I know the anti-gun crowd thinks anyone who owns a gun has the potential to be some psycho mass murderer. But the facts are the extreme majority of gun owners will never k*ll anyone.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-06-2021 at 11:24 AM..

2 months ago '05        #18
phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 88718 88 K  Slaps total: 6871 6 K
The level of insecurity in this pic is frightening

+23   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #19
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94171 94 K  Slaps total: 34887 34 K
That sh*t hard, I can’t wait to get more wives and start families with all them and take this picture

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #20
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94171 94 K  Slaps total: 34887 34 K
 Skateboard T said
I contain multitudes my guy. Get to know me.
What in the entire fu*k did you just write to another man brother?

2 months ago '21        #21
Fras 
Props total: 6586 6 K  Slaps total: 6080 6 K
So nobody can talk about guns or take a picture of a gun because some dumb fu*k shoots up a school?

2 months ago '20        #22
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31229 31 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
 messy marv stan said

cousin fu*kers from kentucky are your type of people

dude and his wife look like cousins
All I see is a bunch or inbreds and a 30 yr old evan crumbley on the far right
+9   

2 months ago '18        #23
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74127 74 K  Slaps total: 6778 6 K
 Skateboard T said
Anyone that makes anything there personality are fu*king weird to me. I cant stand super religious people, MAGA's, die hard sports fans, and Funko Pop Collectors...
+8   

2 months ago '05        #24
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 98273 98 K  Slaps total: 81081 81 K
Gun nuts are scum of society
+3   

2 months ago '08        #25
M 
Props total: 11675 11 K  Slaps total: 1322 1 K
Putting christ back in christmas

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-77online now  10
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  10
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  3
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy