online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 4 - U.S. congressman family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 years ago '06        #1
5670 page views
200 comments

bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 35448 35 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
icon Dec 4 - U.S. congressman family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) in a Christmas photo of his family holding guns, in this image obtained from Twitter, posted on December 4, 2021. Courtesy of Twitter @REPTHOMASMASSIE / Social Media via REUTERS

WASHINGTON, Dec 4 (Reuters) - A U.S. congressman on Saturday posted a Christmas picture of himself and what appeared to be his family, smiling and posing with an assortment of guns, just days after four teenagers were ki1led in a shooting at a Michigan high school.

"Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please bring ammo," U.S. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky wrote on Twitter.

Ethan Crumbley, 15, on Tuesday carried out the deadliest U.S. school shooting this year, the latest in a decades-long series of ma$s shootings at U.S. schools. His parents were arrested on Saturday in connection with the slayings.

Massie, who represents a solidly Republican district, posted the picture of himself and six others holding firearms resembling an M60 machine gun, AR-15 semi-automatic rifle and a Thompson submachine gun.

Some semi-automatic weapons are made to look nearly identical to fully automatic weapons like machine guns. Under U.S. law, weapons like machine guns are restricted to the military, law enforcement and civilians who have obtained special licenses for weapons made before May 1986.

Jonathan van Norman, a campaign manager for Massie, did not immediately reply to a request for comment via Twitter.

Democratic U.S. Representative John Yarmuth, who chairs the U.S. House of Representatives Budget Committee, condemned his fellow Kentuckian's post.

"Im old enough to remember Republicans screaming that it was insensitive to try to protect people from gun violence after a tragedy," Yarmuth wrote on Twitter, apparently referring to calls for gun control laws.

"I promise not everyone in Kentucky is an insensitive a$$hole," he added.

The shooting in Oxford, Michigan - in which four teenagers were ki1led and a teacher and six other students were wounded - was the latest in a string of sometimes-deadlier incidents that have prompted fierce debates over school safety, gun control and gun rights.

https://www.reuters.com/w .. ol-2021-12-05/

Reporting by Idrees Ali; editing by Jonathan Oatis
+8   

icon
best
icon
worst
200 comments

2 years ago '06        #2
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 125210 125 K  Slaps total: 27850 27 K
Anybody who makes guns their personality is a fu#kin weirdo lol
+174   

2 years ago '15        #3
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x124
Props total: 113773 113 K  Slaps total: 13515 13 K
emoji
+18   

2 years ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307486 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
emoji
these are @🔗 type of white people
+16   

2 years ago '06        #5
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16 OP
Props total: 35448 35 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
 dtdroid2 said 🔗
Yeah, they are my kind of white people. Honoring the second amendment will always be appropriate, no matter how many school shootings occur in a nation of 300+ million Americans.

Obesity is a nationwide epidemic far larger than COVID. But I don't see your dumb a$s crusading to ban forks in the thread about the 500 pound black child. Should you and I continue our conversation over in that thread? Those are your kind of people.
 dtdroid2 said 🔗
Your personality is shilling for the vaccine like the disgusting, spineless, flaccid sheep that you are. Talk about a fu#kin weirdo.

whataboutism
+21   

2 years ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 282689 282 K  Slaps total: 27250 27 K
 dtdroid2 said 🔗
Yeah, they are my kind of white people. Honoring the second amendment will always be appropriate, no matter how many school shootings occur in a nation of 300+ million Americans.

Obesity is a nationwide epidemic far larger than COVID. But I don't see your dumb a$s crusading to ban forks in the thread about the 500 pound black child. Should you and I continue our conversation over in that thread? Those are your kind of people.
The 2nd amendment is not about everyone being able to own a gun though. That's what fools like you don't understand.

emoji
+29   

2 years ago '09        #7
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307486 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
 dtdroid2 said 🔗
Your personality is shilling for the vaccine like the disgusting, spineless, flaccid sheep that you are. Talk about a fu#kin weirdo.

emoji
cousin fu#kers from kentucky are your type of people

dude and his wife look like cousins
+28   

2 years ago '12        #8
ezduzit 
Props total: 66270 66 K  Slaps total: 6431 6 K
 Skateboard T said 🔗
Theyre all on bx lol
+6   

2 years ago '12        #9
ezduzit 
Props total: 66270 66 K  Slaps total: 6431 6 K
 bxdiplomat said 🔗
whataboutism
emoji
+4   

2 years ago '11        #10
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 224154 224 K  Slaps total: 29457 29 K
It’s a weird way to celebrate Jesus birthday, but not remotely related to any shooting.

No one in this photo was involved in any type of shooting

Article is a reach

Last edited by Sin; 12-05-2021 at 05:22 AM..
+11   

2 years ago '17        #11
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 282689 282 K  Slaps total: 27250 27 K
 LuxG2 said 🔗
Point out in the constitutional text where it says that….
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This does not mean everyone gets a gun. We get it, you need guns to make you feel strong and safe from the boogeyman.
+17   

2 years ago '07        #12
Jeet Kune Do 
Props total: 12523 12 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
Ammos3xuals are fkin weird
+19   

2 years ago '06        #13
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 125210 125 K  Slaps total: 27850 27 K
 dtdroid2 said 🔗
I contain multitudes my guy. Get to know me.

2 years ago '04        #14
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 86795 86 K  Slaps total: 15562 15 K
 Naga Sadow said 🔗
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This does not mean everyone gets a gun. We get it, you need guns to make you feel strong and safe from the boogeyman.
you're reading that as you have the right to own a gun if you're in a militia. not that a militia is necessary to protect the right of the people to bear arms. If it were so cut and dry, there wouldn't be such debate about it.

Related to the article:

So because someone did something bad with a gun, everybody should be scared of guns and view them as evil? Article is clearly biased just based on how it's written.

Only emotional bi#ches care if a gun enthusiast poses with pictures of his or her guns. That's because they're scared of the gun, not the person behind it. Responsible gun ownership should be taught to kids who are in a house with guns.

None of those gun owners ki1led anyone yesterday. I know the anti-gun crowd thinks anyone who owns a gun has the potential to be some psycho ma$s murderer. But the facts are the extreme majority of gun owners will never ki1l anyone.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-06-2021 at 10:24 AM..

2 years ago '05        #15
phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x75
Props total: 95205 95 K  Slaps total: 7697 7 K
The level of insecurity in this pic is frightening

emoji
+23   

2 years ago '17        #16
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 124620 124 K  Slaps total: 48364 48 K
That sh1t hard, I can’t wait to get more wives and start families with all them and take this picture
emoji

2 years ago '17        #17
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 124620 124 K  Slaps total: 48364 48 K
 Skateboard T said 🔗
I contain multitudes my guy. Get to know me.
What in the entire fu#k did you just write to another man brother?
emoji

2 years ago '21        #18
Fras 
Props total: 8593 8 K  Slaps total: 7887 7 K
So nobody can talk about guns or take a picture of a gun because some dumb fu#k shoots up a school?
emoji

2 years ago '20        #19
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68919 68 K  Slaps total: 5343 5 K
 messy marv stan said 🔗

emoji
cousin fu#kers from kentucky are your type of people

dude and his wife look like cousins
All I see is a bunch or inbreds and a 30 yr old evan crumbley on the far right
+9   

2 years ago '18        #20
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 103459 103 K  Slaps total: 11440 11 K
 Skateboard T said 🔗
Anyone that makes anything there personality are fu#king weird to me. I cant stand super religious people, MAGA's, die hard sports fans, and Funko Pop Collectors...
+8   

2 years ago '05        #21
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 143681 143 K  Slaps total: 105534 105 K
Gun nuts are scum of society
+3   

2 years ago '08        #22
M 
Props total: 12304 12 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
Putting christ back in christmas

2 years ago '15        #23
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59489 59 K  Slaps total: 7736 7 K
Kid in the reds not on it might escape that family w the quickness

2 years ago '17        #24
Class of 2017 
Props total: 16778 16 K  Slaps total: 3417 3 K
Nothing says holiday cheer like assault rifles

emoji

2 years ago '18        #25
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 51296 51 K  Slaps total: 7003 7 K
 MacJokerJones said 🔗
Are you a well regulated militia?

Please tell me how each individual citizen is deemed a well regulated militia when any jacka$s can obtain a firearm?

Listen 2A is the most warped amendment behind freedom of speech.

Im ok with responsible gun owners. But answer me this, do you have to show your mental stability every year? Your eye sight hasnt diminished? Cognitive ski1ls havent diminished? That you are not a drug addict now? Been abused? These are all viable questions to want to know and have answered before you own a gun and sh1t.
 Naga Sadow said 🔗

Yall made that motherfu#ker go hide
emoji
+5   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-276
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+824
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop