Gucci / North Face Collab . . .Fire or Trash ?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 months ago '18        #1
5632 page views
76 comments

Made In Italy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 9578 9 K  Slaps total: 3705 3 K
Gucci / North Face Collab . . .Fire or Trash ?

Yo Boxden . . .

Imma sit this one out.
These is just too 'clunky' for me.
-------------------------

Gucci and The North Face are back together once again for an unexpected second drop of their hype-worthy collaboration.

Much like the archival ‘70s designs from the first drop, chapter two of the collection by the Alessandro Michele-led Italian fashion house and the outerwear giant continues to have a significant outdoor influence, but this time with a ‘90s edge. The extensive 130-piece, cross-category collection for men and women comprises of ready-to-wear, soft accessories, luggage, and shoes, including many pieces like hiking boots, multi-pocketed backpacks, and insulated jackets that reinforce its outdoor purpose.

Bright colors and several floral prints created in partnership with The North Face are a standout in the collection. Fans of logomania will also be happy to see The North Face x Gucci logo incorporated into the designs, as well as several “GG” and Horsebit details.

The footwear in the collection is a story in contrasts—hiking boots for the outdoors or slides and mules for less active use. The gender-neutral hiking boots have a chunky rubber grip outsole and come in GG fabric combined with bright-colored leather. And, the slides are available in the GG print, a floral print, or a soft tan merino wool, and all have the partnership logo on the uppers, either embroidered or as a patch. A mule with the house signature Horsebit and a rubber grip outsole comes in Original GG fabric or plush tan merino wool.

The collection will be distributed through a limited number of stores and Gucci brand pop-ups, where, according to the brand, will be made to look like a “clean icescape.” A dedicated product selection will also be available at The North Face stores in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, and Tokyo, as well as on gucci.com.

Gucci’s first collection with The North Face debuted in China late last year, with a U.S. debut this in January that quickly sold out. Check out more styles from the collab below.

UPDATE:

These the same exact boots that goofy n*gga Straight Drop wore in his video while he was on the run. [The clown dat k*lled Young Dolph]

See...i told ya'll only cloutchasing suckaz wear these lol.

Last edited by Made In Italy; 01-20-2022 at 12:37 PM..
+1   

best
worst
76 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
JMONEY95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1446 1 K  Slaps total: 42 42
Not my cup of tea but I fu*k with NF heavy, by itself anyway
+13   

2 months ago '19        #3
Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 51649 51 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
 Made In Italy said
Yo Boxden . . .

Imma sit this one out.
These is just too 'clunky' for me.
-------------------------

Gucci and The North Face are back together once again for an unexpected second drop of their hype-worthy collaboration.

Much like the archival ‘70s designs from the first drop, chapter two of the collection by the Alessandro Michele-led Italian fashion house and the outerwear giant continues to have a significant outdoor influence, but this time with a ‘90s edge. The extensive 130-piece, cross-category collection for men and women comprises of ready-to-wear, soft accessories, luggage, and shoes, including many pieces like hiking boots, multi-pocketed backpacks, and insulated jackets that reinforce its outdoor purpose.

Bright colors and several floral prints created in partnership with The North Face are a standout in the collection. Fans of logomania will also be happy to see The North Face x Gucci logo incorporated into the designs, as well as several “GG” and Horsebit details.

The footwear in the collection is a story in contrasts—hiking boots for the outdoors or slides and mules for less active use. The gender-neutral hiking boots have a chunky rubber grip outsole and come in GG fabric combined with bright-colored leather. And, the slides are available in the GG print, a floral print, or a soft tan merino wool, and all have the partnership logo on the uppers, either embroidered or as a patch. A mule with the house signature Horsebit and a rubber grip outsole comes in Original GG fabric or plush tan merino wool.

The collection will be distributed through a limited number of stores and Gucci brand pop-ups, where, according to the brand, will be made to look like a “clean icescape.” A dedicated product selection will also be available at The North Face stores in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, and Tokyo, as well as on gucci.com.

Gucci’s first collection with The North Face debuted in China late last year, with a U.S. debut this in January that quickly sold out. Check out more styles from the collab below.
I'm cool on it playa...how you been bro bro?

2 months ago '04        #4
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 87616 87 K  Slaps total: 9540 9 K
The slides ain't bad but them boots
+30   

2 months ago '15        #5
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 65688 65 K  Slaps total: 3677 3 K
disgusting
+8   

2 months ago '04        #6
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 44860 44 K  Slaps total: 3404 3 K
 JMONEY95 said
Not my cup of tea but I fu*k with NF heavy, by itself anyway
Yea north face did not need this Collab, I need them to come back out with that timberland collab
+2   

2 months ago '04        #7
NAKHI ALLAH 

Now these go hard
+49   

2 months ago '16        #8
Clever Endeavor 
Props total: 4377 4 K  Slaps total: 150 150

WTF????

Nahh first collab was decent but this trash, them Asian hypebeasts will eat this up too
+7   

2 months ago '20        #9
Young Destro55 
Props total: 3491 3 K  Slaps total: 262 262
Them boots ugly as hell
+8   

2 months ago '20        #10
Born Bad 
Props total: 22983 22 K  Slaps total: 2696 2 K
Fire Marshall bill
+2   

2 months ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 98936 98 K  Slaps total: 27998 27 K
Would look cute on girls

Nothin is fu*kin with that Fendi/Fila collab

Creative as hell

2 months ago '04        #12
NAKHI ALLAH 
 PackerTrelli3 said
Would look cute on girls

Creative as hell
Sorry b that sh*t way too loud
+20   

2 months ago '11        #13
YSL Mean 
Props total: 2645 2 K  Slaps total: 169 169
Some sh*t Supreme would do
+1   

2 months ago '16        #14
P Glizzy 
Props total: 12442 12 K  Slaps total: 1443 1 K
Issa couple pieces in there. Slides not bad.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #15
Ninjahood 
Props total: 7127 7 K  Slaps total: 974 974
First edition gucci/North face boot look ill.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #16
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44943 44 K  Slaps total: 8279 8 K
Ugly

Slides coo
+1   

2 months ago '16        #17
Fumo 
Props total: 5965 5 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 PackerTrelli3 said
Would look cute on girls

Creative as hell
Looks like a dipset starter kit..

+21   

2 months ago '09        #18
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28959 28 K  Slaps total: 4805 4 K
These look like 03 bootlegs
+4   

2 months ago '15        #19
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 72758 72 K  Slaps total: 8657 8 K

+21   

2 months ago '16        #20
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109079 109 K  Slaps total: 12113 12 K
Kay slay would love these.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #21
Fumo 
Props total: 5965 5 K  Slaps total: 608 608

+50   

2 months ago '06        #22
new2hiphop 
Props total: 64159 64 K  Slaps total: 4290 4 K
Slides is nice and those boots are the shoes that prolly look nice in person.
Looks better than that hilfiger timberland collab

2 months ago '21        #23
MentalRealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15040 15 K  Slaps total: 8681 8 K
I hate threads like this usually filled with sour grapes and dudes who just wanna hate. You’ll never see a designer thread or hype release get love. All this shii is wack anyway just post shii that people can afford 99.9 people aren’t gonna pay exorbitant amounts for clothes. I’ve been trying to sell my collection for months and had to heavily discount or else it would sit for months. This high fashion/fashion shii is a facade. And most people are wearing counterfeit goods. Nobody is gonna but this shii so stop posting it just post discounts and shii.

Most these clothes are just gonna be rented by some stylist

Last edited by MentalRealness; 12-05-2021 at 12:11 AM..

2 months ago '16        #24
ghoti 
Props total: 2613 2 K  Slaps total: 183 183
Dummies can't look past a label to give an objective opinion. Them Gucci/North Face boots are basura.

I'm an RL man, but I can say many of their collections have been trash. Especially when they went for the oversized Polo player logo.

As a one of event might fly with the right outfit but an everyday hood dude rocking them boots going to get clowned on.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #25
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48086 48 K  Slaps total: 10249 10 K
Trash.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
I been telling y’all for months that Kanye don’t fu-k with adidas yeezy anymo..
55 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+63online now  19
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
208 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  7
Ryan Clark takes an honest look at Aaron Rodgers
141 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  4
Image(s) inside Pray for YE: JULIA FOX says she's been dating billionaires her whole l..
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy