Bone Thugs can easily make a comeback if they link up with a dope producer 🔥🔥🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '16        #1
448 page views
23 comments

stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 35284 35 K  Slaps total: 5955 5 K
Bone Thugs can easily make a comeback if they link up with a dope producer 🔥🔥🔥

they should hit up Timbaland, Dr Dre, Kanye or Just Blaze
+1   

best
worst
23 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 35284 35 K  Slaps total: 5955 5 K

2 months ago '16        #3
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 55063 55 K  Slaps total: 3151 3 K
Paul and Juicy……..
+7   

2 months ago '21        #4
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 1752 1 K  Slaps total: 271 271
they could def make a come back
and do a tour too.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #5
Real 
Props total: 25961 25 K  Slaps total: 3698 3 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Paul and Juicy……..
This.

Throw in Muggs and maybe Alchemist. Keep them in that dark atmospheric zone but with some bop to it.

Man even Daringer, Grubby Pawz, Conductor Williams could lace them.

I personally don't want them to shoot for no 'friendly' sound or no typical talking point sh*t. Just bless us with some hard, creative, atmopsheric but straight to the point sh*t
+2   

2 months ago '12        #6
BangEm904 
Props total: 27783 27 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
A bone thugs ep with 3-6 production

When they played that crossroads over the "who run it" beat . sh*t was flames
+3   

2 months ago '20        #7
HipHopBible 
Props total: 7489 7 K  Slaps total: 872 872
They've got DJ U-Neek just sitting there.

Just sayin.

Why would they try to get production from anyone else when they're still on good terms with the dude who produced their only three good albums (Creepin, E. 1999 and Art of War)?
+2   

2 months ago '11        #8
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31800 31 K  Slaps total: 4481 4 K
We been saying this same thing for like 15 years dude. Of course they COULD, but

Juicy J: "shutdafu*kuuuuup"

Last edited by Tony Franks; 12-04-2021 at 06:02 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '06        #9
Big Bear 
Props total: 51893 51 K  Slaps total: 10476 10 K
Of course they can

They never left tho
+2   

2 months ago '04        #10
Real 
 HipHopBible said
They've got DJ U-Neek just sitting there.

Just sayin.

Why would they try to get production from anyone else when they're still on good terms with the dude who produced their only three good albums (Creepin, E. 1999 and Art of War)?
True.

I just think it would be dope to kind of take that overall sound and let some different creative's play around with it and put their own flavor to it.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #11
HipHopBible 
Props total: 7489 7 K  Slaps total: 872 872
 Real said
True.

I just think it would be dope to kind of take that overall sound and let some different creative's play around with it and put their own flavor to it.
They sort've did that when Swizz Beatz took the reins for "Strength & Loyalty." They had Akon, Swizz, will.i.am, Jermaine Dupri, DJ Toomp, Neo Da Matrix, etc. doing production, and for the most part they sounded completely out of their element.

Bone belongs on those dark, modified g-funk beats with those "mystic" keys (if that makes sense). "E. 1999 Eternal" was a better album, of course, but I actually think that U-Neek's production pinnacle was "The Art Of War." The sound on that album has really never been duplicated, wherein "Creepin" and "E. 1999" was essentially just another take on the Ruthless Records era g-funk.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #12
Real 
 HipHopBible said
They sort've did that when Swizz Beatz took the reins for "Strength & Loyalty." They had Akon, Swizz, will.i.am, Jermaine Dupri, DJ Toomp, Neo Da Matrix, etc. doing production, and for the most part they sounded completely out of their element.

Bone belongs on those dark, modified g-funk beats with those "mystic" keys (if that makes sense). "E. 1999 Eternal" was a better album, of course, but I actually think that U-Neek's production pinnacle was "The Art Of War." The sound on that album has really never been duplicated, wherein "Creepin" and "E. 1999" was essentially just another take on the Ruthless Records era g-funk.
Yeahhh literally none of those producers is who I would pick for that sound at all

And that's kind of my point and why I named who I named. They need to stay away from trying to go that accessible route with the big names and cliche topics. Stay in that dark lane but with a little different twist to it.

I'm definitely not against Uneek but we already got that. I just think it would dope to hear a little different twist to that overall sound.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #13
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 10758 10 K  Slaps total: 2431 2 K
Nah they had they run they need to hang it up put out some artist on they label try to get they masters back
+1   

2 months ago '20        #14
WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 18256 18 K  Slaps total: 9453 9 K
hook back up with dj u neek
+2   

2 months ago '04        #15
Real 
sh*tttt you could even throw Rza in there.

Man I guess I'm just trying to hear Bone over some dark, raw hard sh*t but with different takes on it from different producers who are already proven masters in that field.

You n*ggas wouldn't love to hear Bone over some spooky a*s Muggs tracks?

Uneek too. fu*k it. Dj Uneek. Dj Muggs. Alchemist. Rza. Daringer. Stoupe. Paul and Juice. Grubby Pawz. Conductor Williams

And fu*k topics . Just let Bone get in there and black over the sh*t.

Man there's endless possibilities got damn i think they just need the right producers to guide it there

Last edited by Real; 12-05-2021 at 10:48 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '11        #16
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21288 21 K  Slaps total: 961 961
Havoc especially after listening to the album with Styles P.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #17
smokeytheblunt2 
 Real said
This.

Throw in Muggs and maybe Alchemist. Keep them in that dark atmospheric zone but with some bop to it.

Man even Daringer, Grubby Pawz, Conductor Williams could lace them.

I personally don't want them to shoot for no 'friendly' sound or no typical talking point sh*t. Just bless us with some hard, creative, atmopsheric but straight to the point sh*t
ive always wanted to hear Bone over Traxstar. anybody that makes darker beats are great candidates. i couldnt agree more with that second part. i really dont like friendly Bone
+2   

2 months ago '16        #18
smokeytheblunt2 
 darealvelle said
Havoc especially after listening to the album with Styles P.
if Hav could take it back to the Hell On Earth sound Bone could literally mumble and hum their verses and itd still be some of the hardest sh*t ever heard..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #19
catchulacking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28777 28 K  Slaps total: 8437 8 K
these n*ggas are finished bro . there are better rappers out there and you n*ggas are waiting for people who don't want to do this anymore to come back. stupid .
+3   

2 months ago '12        #20
SBiggady 
Props total: 2094 2 K  Slaps total: 234 234
They never went nowhere…

But a Hitboy Stimulus EP would be Live…

2 months ago '11        #21
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 42059 42 K  Slaps total: 9045 9 K
Nah, they need another DJ Uneek produced album, dude is the only one who can make music to really fit their style, it's too late in the game to be gambling with a new sound. That new Layzie Bone track they played before the verzuz was a*s, I don't what kind of response he thought he was going to get with that bullsh*t.

2 months ago '20        #22
WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 18256 18 K  Slaps total: 9453 9 K
 bonez79 said
Nah, they need another DJ Uneek produced album, dude is the only one who can make music to really fit their style, it's too late in the game to be gambling with a new sound. That new Layzie Bone track they played before the verzuz was a*s, I don't what kind of response he thought he was going to get with that bullsh*t.
maybe after the versus this will spark bone to put some sh*t out fans want
+1   

2 months ago '20        #23
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 11329 11 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
Nobody wanna hear that bullsh*t expect y’all old a*s n*ggas lol we been fine without them. They can stay exactly where they’re at.

2 months ago '18        #24
OleBone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2988 2 K  Slaps total: 671 671
They should sign to Hypnotize Minds/Prophet Posse
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  18
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
75 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
[Health] Green JuicingWhy you need it.
34 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+315online now  6
Video inside Benny the Butcher & J. Cole - Johnny P's Caddy
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-21online now  4
Image(s) inside Stores Starting To Put Warning Signs On Playstation 5 Display Case
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy