Dec 4 - The Myth of the "Self-Made" Billionaire

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+198  163
140 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 months ago '17        #1
1104 page views
14 comments

Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200960 200 K  Slaps total: 15303 15 K
Dec 4 - The Myth of the "Self-Made" Billionaire

+17   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18115 18 K  Slaps total: 4714 4 K
Good video

Cliff notes:

Billionaires make their wealth by any combination of the following:
1. Family wealth and privilege
2. Exploitation of labor
3. Help from the government
+41   

2 months ago '11        #3
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 173644 173 K  Slaps total: 23722 23 K
Try getting the US millionaire politician to crack down like China did

Pelosi capital has had an amazing year

Politicians their close family and employees should be banned from buying anything but mutual funds

Last edited by Sin; 12-04-2021 at 09:04 AM..
+25   

2 months ago '20        #4
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 3142 3 K  Slaps total: 735 735
 Sin said

Politicians their close family and employees should be banned from buying anything but mutual funds
Some more facts here

Hate to come off immature. But making millions os where i agree even with the other side. There is no way, Dems n Repubs can justify or make semse of their immense wealth

While everyone ...i mean everyone else is in some form of poverty.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #5
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74290 74 K  Slaps total: 6820 6 K
Real talk there is opportunity in this country, some have more it is what it is. Some of us trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents, some of us are doubling our generational wealth. No shame in either, where it fu*ks up is when your using taxpayer money to get rich.

Last edited by DUCEDUCE; 12-04-2021 at 11:03 AM..
+10   

2 months ago '04        #6
skillahmang 
Props total: 62176 62 K  Slaps total: 12582 12 K
+1   

2 months ago '20        #7
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68884 68 K  Slaps total: 3601 3 K
No people in the U.S. work harder for their wealth than black Americans….
+11   

2 months ago '16        #8
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36064 36 K  Slaps total: 4180 4 K
 Tlatoani said
Good video

Cliff notes:

Billionaires make their wealth by any combination of the following:
1. Family wealth and privilege
2. Exploitation of labor
3. Help from the government
I almost equate becoming a billionaire in most situations to becoming a drug kingpin.

For it to happen, you have to be lucky, you have to have authorities either being paid off or looking the other way while knowing what you're doing and you're gonna have to fu*k some people up on the way to the top.
+8   

2 months ago '21        #9
StewyBGood 
Props total: 4 4  Slaps total: 30 30
I can't figure out which of Bezos' eye is the "good one"....lol.

2 months ago '15        #10
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 13617 13 K  Slaps total: 742 742
When poor people use government a*sistance, they’re free loading pieces of sh*t ruining our economy

When corporations use govt to suppress our wages and bleed every dollar they can out of the poor, they’re just smart and it’s necessary to keep our economy from tanking.

+8   

2 months ago '05        #11
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 109839 109 K  Slaps total: 13575 13 K
No one is completely self-made, to make it that level you will have some help or come from wealth.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #12
Props total: 1958 1 K  Slaps total: 1557 1 K
 Sin said

Time and time again they’ve been exposed. Insider trading at its finest. But nothing usually happens as long as they pay their protection fee they’re good
+1   

2 months ago '17        #13
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94308 94 K  Slaps total: 34940 34 K
I don’t get why citizens discourage each other from reaching success.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #14
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 2166 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
My wife and i were literally having this convo the other day. I was reading about how Sam Walton (the guy that created walmart and sams club) was given the money to start his business from his father-in-law. Jeff Besos was given hundreds of thousands of dollars from his parents. Former president donald trump was born to a rich family and was given $1 million on his 18th birthday.

These are famous celebrities that we don’t personally know but when you look at your own local community you’ll see this on a smaller scale. Most of the successful people I know all came from 2 parent households and their families had money. Either they took over the family business or their parents helped them start their own business. There are a lot of people out there that are just as ambitious and hard working as these rich successful people but they lack the same opportunities.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #15
six5TheStudio 
Props total: 2575 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 CrookByTheBook said
My wife and i were literally having this convo the other day. I was reading about how Sam Walton (the guy that created walmart and sams club) was given the money to start his business from his father-in-law. Jeff Besos was given hundreds of thousands of dollars from his parents. Former president donald trump was born to a rich family and was given $1 million on his 18th birthday.

These are famous celebrities that we don’t personally know but when you look at your own local community you’ll see this on a smaller scale. Most of the successful people I know all came from 2 parent households and their families had money. Either they took over the family business or their parents helped them start their own business. There are a lot of people out there that are just as ambitious and hard working as these rich successful people but they lack the same opportunities.
Trump got over 100,000,000 from his father and had his father personally bail him out of a ton of horrible financial decisions

Bill Yates mother was the first woman who sat on the birds of a major Fortune 500 company his date was a corporate lawyer

Elons dad somehow was a white guy who owned an emerald mine in South Africa (cough apartheid)

I just recently learned Alec Monopoly’s dad was the head of like Columbia records it’s literally 90% of successfully people regardless of their profession actor artist banker they all had money at some point in their life’s or parents with an influence

The two white girls who steal dances from black girls and blew up on TikToks dad is really
High up in New Era (hat company) sh*ts crazy but if ya parents aren’t taking one for the team or teaching you how to network they ain’t doing sh*t for you!
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  25
Image(s) inside Jan 26 - Lauren Book extorted over nud* photos!
132 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Average Python Developer Salary By State
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Average Python Developer Salary By State
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Video inside Master P’s Right Hand Man Big Court Goes At Wack 100 For Running His Mo..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy