Ben Simmons Is Now A role playmaking PF

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
54 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '09        #1
3157 page views
44 comments

Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21633 21 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
Ben Simmons Is Now A role playmaking PF

Dude shouldíve just worked on his free throws and jumper with a chip on his shoulder, instead of now being a big a*s kid. Some people just donít have that drive.

Nobody is gonna trust him as a PG and now heís basically looked at as a High level role player with a hefty contract and heís wasting his 25th year. To be honest Pacers and maybe Dallas and OKC would trade for him.

Ego and Pride could fu*k up how your career turns out to be. smh Simmons got humbled in the form of a Mike Tyson uppercut

Hopefully he realizes that nba is gonna move on with or without you
+4   

best
worst
44 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
#JewLife 
Props total: 20721 20 K  Slaps total: 5375 5 K
Damn this is all completely new information
+53   

2 months ago '15        #3
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54409 54 K  Slaps total: 23867 23 K
Why do you keep making this same thread?
+13   

2 months ago '09        #4
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 kami said
Because Iím legit confused that he literally didnít want to play and try to get over that hurdle and make this sh*t a circus instead confront the coach and Embiid after what they said. Then just work on shooting and free throws all summer

Thybulle came back to work and played through it. This n*gga is way too talented to be afraid of the moment and he gotta go somewhere thereís nothing to do but play ball. Like dawg you want to a franchise player but throw fits like it donít go your way.
+13   

2 months ago '09        #5
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 #JewLife said
Damn this is all completely new information
Iím just confused of this n*gga state of mind with all that talent, like why not have a therapist throughout your career to help instead of waiting until the last minute. Like what contender right now is saying heís the missing piece to a title
+4   

2 months ago '16        #6
gbrown 
Props total: 405 405  Slaps total: 18 18
 Lupe Hunter said
Dude shouldíve just worked on his free throws and jumper with a chip on his shoulder, instead of now being a big a*s kid. Some people just donít have that drive.

Nobody is gonna trust him as a PG and now heís basically looked at as a High level role player with a hefty contract and heís wasting his 25th year. To be honest Pacers and maybe Dallas and OKC would trade for him.

Ego and Pride could fu*k up how your career turns out to be. smh Simmons got humbled in the form of a Mike Tyson uppercut

Heís a slightly better Draymond.

2 months ago '21        #7
King856 
Props total: 12035 12 K  Slaps total: 4937 4 K
 kami said
This goofy f*g**t obsessed w Ben Simmons. Iím starting to think itís bens molested brother

2 months ago '21        #8
King856 
 Lupe Hunter said
Iím just confused of this n*gga state of mind with all that talent, like why not have a therapist throughout your career to help instead of waiting until the last minute. Like what contender right now is saying heís the missing piece to a title
Because he was #1 pick. 3x all star. All defense without a jumper. No one in his camp had the balls to tell him the truth. And the truth is

Superstars and Franchise players put the ball in the hoop
+11   

2 months ago '15        #9
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 6549 6 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
The coach and organization shouldn’t have sh*tted on their star player. Now you want him to come back and play for yal. Foh. And it doesn’t bhelp having Embiid throwing lil shots here and there. Simmons is nice. Idc what nobody say.

2 months ago '13        #10
Dodgers 
Props total: 11604 11 K  Slaps total: 2139 2 K
 gbrown said
Hes a Lightskin Draymond who can run fast.

2 months ago '21        #11
King856 
 Sleezymcman said
The coach and organization shouldnít have sh*tted on their star player. Now you want him to come back and play for yal. Foh. And it doesnít bhelp having Embiid throwing lil shots here and there. Simmons is nice. Idc what nobody say.
So nice no one giving up sh*t for him. Glorified role player
+4   

2 months ago '21        #12
King856 
 Dodgers said
With a lot less heart and leadership
+10   

2 months ago '20        #13
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 10487 10 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
 gbrown said
Heís a better player than dray but Iíll rather have dray on my team
+7   

2 months ago '10        #14
edgacev 
Props total: 2978 2 K  Slaps total: 407 407
Him and Porter Jr should join the Army to serve out the remainder of their contract!! Corporate America loves the bright colored negro .. team brass convinced themselves those two would be stars n gave them each 170 mill + … why else do you wh*re yourself out when there was no evidence they were max players .. in America, it pays to be light skin .. Good Morning!!!
+1   

2 months ago '04        #15
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45921 45 K  Slaps total: 10104 10 K
 kami said
lmao
+1   

2 months ago '10        #16
PrinceDeville25 
Props total: 1558 1 K  Slaps total: 243 243
 King856 said
This goofy f*g**t obsessed w Ben Simmons. Iím starting to think itís bens molested brother
I swear on boxden I see yíall use the word f*g**t more than anywhere else on the internet lol. Itís like I went back in time when I come on here lol.
+8   

2 months ago '20        #17
APhiA 
Props total: 1073 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
 PrinceDeville25 said
I swear on boxden I see yíall use the word f*g**t more than anywhere else on the internet lol. Itís like I went back in time when I come on here lol.
Stfu you of f*g**t
+4   

2 months ago '16        #18
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 16395 16 K  Slaps total: 1630 1 K
 Dodgers said
Chill Draymond has a jumper

And can make open threes and free throws

2 months ago '07        #19
sleep23rd 
Props total: 15387 15 K  Slaps total: 6736 6 K
Y’all care way too much at this point

It is what it is... quit harping and crying

n*ggaz love beating a dead horse
+4   

2 months ago '15        #20
POTUS2045  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6044 6 K  Slaps total: 1063 1 K
Free Damion Lilliard. Send Simmons to Portland.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #21
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 63526 63 K  Slaps total: 2596 2 K
 Lupe Hunter said
Dude should’ve just worked on his free throws and jumper with a chip on his shoulder, instead of now being a big a*s kid. Some people just don’t have that drive.

Nobody is gonna trust him as a PG and now he’s basically looked at as a High level role player with a hefty contract and he’s wasting his 25th year. To be honest Pacers and maybe Dallas and OKC would trade for him.

Philly fans should picket outside the arena until he is traded

Let it go

2 months ago '10        #22
SandmanNyC 
Props total: 5502 5 K  Slaps total: 1766 1 K
 edgacev said
Him and Porter Jr should join the Army to serve out the remainder of their contract!! Corporate America loves the bright colored negro .. team brass convinced themselves those two would be stars n gave them each 170 mill + Ö why else do you wh*re yourself out when there was no evidence they were max players .. in America, it pays to be light skin .. Good Morning!!!
it also pays to be a dark skinned negro in America. Look at the NBA and NFL. Anthony Bennet, sam bowie, kwame brown, Greg Oden, and on and on.

See anybody can make dumb comments about race when it's not about race. You gotta stop thinking everything is race.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #23
King856 
 PrinceDeville25 said
And you acting like a f*g**t observing what everyone does on the internet
+1   

2 months ago '18        #24
ordoabchao 
Props total: 25524 25 K  Slaps total: 5382 5 K
 Lupe Hunter said
This n*gga is way too talented to be afraid of the moment.
He's not though.

2 months ago '04        #25
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25477 25 K  Slaps total: 2855 2 K
All am I going say is last season when they did the NBA bubble they interviewed some NBA players before they went there and they were talking to T-young asked him what he was doing he said working on his shot and he bought a hoop from d*cks had it in his back yard. I am not sure Ben has that kind of mind set

Last edited by nwking; 12-04-2021 at 12:03 PM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  27
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  20
[Health] Green JuicingÖWhy you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-28online now  8
Image(s) inside Damn... Gamepass Caught Another Body👀
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy