Dec 3 - Tucker Carlson Asked Hunter Biden to Help His Son Get Into College

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '05        #1
1514 page views
28 comments

Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36573 36 K  Slaps total: 3994 3 K
Dec 3 - Tucker Carlson Asked Hunter Biden to Help His Son Get Into College

Tucker Carlson Asked Hunter Biden to Help His Son Get Into College
The email exchange was leaked as a part of the ongoing civil war inside QAnon.
DG
By David Gilbert

Tucker Carlson speaks during the Mathias Corvinus Collegium (MCC) Feszt on August 7, 2021 in Esztergom, Hungary. (Janos Kummer/Getty Images)
TUCKER CARLSON SPEAKS DURING THE MATHIAS CORVINUS COLLEGIUM (MCC) FESZT ON AUGUST 7, 2021 IN ESZTERGOM, HUNGARY. (JANOS KUMMER/GETTY IMAGES)
A leaked copy of an email exchange between Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson suggests that the Fox News host once asked the now-president’s son to write a college recommendation letter for his son.

Yes, the same Carlson who spent weeks attacking and obsessing over every detail of the Hunter Biden laptop story, asked for a recommendation letter for his son Buckley, who was trying to get into Georgetown University, Biden’s alma mater.

“I can't thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley's behalf,” Carlson wrote in a 2014 email to Biden. “So nice of you. I know it'll help. Hope you're great and we can all get dinner soon.”

Biden responded: “Hey buddy, I need Buckley's CV if you have one handy, thanks.”

VICE News could not verify the authenticity of the email exchange, and Carlson and Biden did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Even though Biden wrote the recommendation letter, Buckley Carlson did not attend Georgetown, but instead studied government and political science at the University of Virginia. He graduated in 2019.

The previously unreported relationship between Carlson and Biden was revealed by pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood on his Telegram account. Wood has spent the last week engaged in an increasingly bitter war of words with former supporters.

So how did Wood come to have a copy of an email conversation between Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden from seven years ago? Well, Wood wasn’t the first one to post the screenshot.

It was previously posted on Telegram by David Clements, an election truther who is close to Wood. Clements, in turn, shared it from a post by a hidden Telegram account that goes simply by the letter “G.”

“When I sue Tucker Carlson and Fox and take Old Tucker Boy’s sworn testimony upon cross-examination, I will be sure to ask him ALL about his “buddy-buddy” relationship of years with HUNTER BIDEN!!!” Wood wrote on his hugely popular Telegram channel prior to posting the screenshot of the email.

Wood’s scorched-earth campaign, which has led to a civil war within QAnon, was initially triggered by Carlson’s interview with Kyle Rittenhouse, in which the teenager criticized the lawyer, who briefly represented him last year. Rittenhouse said Wood had “taken advantage” of him and was the reason he spent 87 days in jail. He also claimed the $2 million that Wood’s f*ght Back group raised for his bail was “for their own benefit.”

The email exchange between Carlson and Biden is all the more surprising given that in April of this year, the Fox News host falsely claimed that the president’s son watches child pr0nography.

Carlson’s attacks on Biden ramped up during the 2020 presidential election campaign and reached new levels in October 2020, when the New York Post published leaked documents supposedly from a laptop that the paper claimed once belonged to Biden.

In fact, Carlson was part of a broad Fox News campaign to promote the story: the network devoted over 25 hours of coverage in the space of 9 days after the story broke on October 14.

Carlson’s campaign included an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former a*sociate of Hunter’s who claimed Joe Biden is lying about having no involvement in his son’s Chinese business deals—despite the fact that multiple outlets who reviewed the records concluded that the president had no role in his son’s business in China.

Last year, during his attacks on Hunter Biden, Carlson admitted that he knew the president’s son and his wife well.

“I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he said during one of his nightly broadcasts. “I thought he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't want to be involved in.”

visit this link https://www.vice.com/en/a .. rce=linkin.bio
+11   

best
worst
28 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 35738 35 K  Slaps total: 4309 4 K

The MAGAT cannibalism begins. That dude Lin Wood crazy as fu*k
+26   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 126512 126 K  Slaps total: 25277 25 K

2 months ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 191221 191 K  Slaps total: 11205 11 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said

This sh*t is hilarious

When the whole Hunter Biden fiasco was going on I posted on here that dude literally got appointed to the Board of Directors for Amtrak through George W Bush with the support of Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell and that republicans loved em and folks ignored it.

Now we find out Tucker been out here getting favors from the crackhead

Note: Although I will say its hilarious how conspiracy theorist will react to the person sharing this info having the last name "Rothschild"
+12   

2 months ago '18        #5
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 70387 70 K  Slaps total: 5861 5 K
Fox News is an entertainment platform. Tucker doesn't believe an inch of the rhetoric he sells. It's the political version of those commercials with A-list athletes drinking soda right before a game.

Only one lie results in stupid Americans & insurrections.
+20   

2 months ago '20        #6
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30505 30 K  Slaps total: 2308 2 K
This politics sh*t is WWE. fu*k both sides
+17   

2 months ago '19        #7
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23383 23 K  Slaps total: 2441 2 K
 Lord God said
Fox News is an entertainment platform. Tucker doesn't believe an inch of the rhetoric he sells. It's the political version of those commercials with A-list athletes drinking soda right before a game.

Tucker Carlson has one of the highest rated news show on Fox.

I doubt the ppl who watch his show look at it as solely entertainment and as a reliable source of information with a relatable opinion.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #8
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 70387 70 K  Slaps total: 5861 5 K
 Big Gurthy said

I doubt the ppl who watch his show look at it as solely entertainment and as a reliable source of information with a relatable opinion.
I'm sure they do. Fox lawyers defended Tucker by admitting he's not a journalist and it isn't a fact based TV program. His viewers are just idiots that need for the rhetoric to be true
+11   

2 months ago '16        #9
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 86469 86 K  Slaps total: 11642 11 K
@ come get ya mans
+8   

2 months ago '21        #10
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9314 9 K  Slaps total: 9416 9 K
One hand washes the other

2 months ago '20        #11
Oxx 
Props total: 8165 8 K  Slaps total: 952 952
Republicans keep talking about taking Congress back during the midterms, lol, if they keep this nonsense up, they won't make it till November, AND THEY WILL BLOW UP, bet on that!!!

+5   

2 months ago '17        #12
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93106 93 K  Slaps total: 34579 34 K
 POWER RAPS said
I really don’t understand how anyone thinks otherwise at this point.

Last 5 years the political world has completely said fu*k doing things with tact and covering our tracks and these idiots still argue left vs right.

I’m convinced people deep down peep game but want it so bad to not be the case that they delude themselves
+2   

2 months ago '19        #13
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 7702 7 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
The script has flipped once again.

Don’t read wikileaks, read a tv actor’s instead - got it.

+1   

2 months ago '11        #14
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 81017 81 K  Slaps total: 14644 14 K
Tucker is selling what makes his fans want
but this some sucka sh*t the dude back biting is the one you ask to help your child in college
+5   

2 months ago '21        #15
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23400 23 K  Slaps total: 2540 2 K
 POWER RAPS said
Tucker Carlson Vs. Chris Cuomo ...Wrestlemania
+3   

2 months ago '21        #16
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8736 8 K  Slaps total: 3087 3 K
 Lord God said

Big Gurthy said

Lord God said
I'm sure they do. Fox lawyers defended Tucker by admitting he's not a journalist and it isn't a fact based TV program. His viewers are just idiots that need for the rhetoric to be true
I think these people are dangerous because they're radicalizing these white boys into genocidal white supremacists.
+5   

2 months ago '07        #17
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130
Props total: 261600 261 K  Slaps total: 23255 23 K
 POWER RAPS said
This…

+2   

2 months ago '21        #18
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 30059 30 K  Slaps total: 3816 3 K
right wing phaggots, come defend your daddy

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 12-03-2021 at 06:34 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '17        #19
HH080 
Props total: 6089 6 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 POWER RAPS said
Thank you. Makes me think of those looney tunes with the wolf and the dog at each other necks until they punch off for work and they all cool.

Didnt the boondocks have an ep on this too?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #20
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33377 33 K  Slaps total: 3296 3 K
kid gonnga get bullied irl anyways.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #21
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59202 59 K  Slaps total: 7666 7 K

+2   

2 months ago '05        #22
youngvito18 
Props total: 27695 27 K  Slaps total: 5062 5 K
I keep telling these people cheerleading HARD for politicians

Theyre just humans..politics is their job....they dont hate each other, dont pick sides, just focus on policy because these polticians are friends in real life
+2   

2 months ago '16        #23
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 54957 54 K  Slaps total: 3140 3 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said

it’s started and oh fu*k will it ugly……..
+3   

2 months ago '04        #24
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25265 25 K  Slaps total: 2850 2 K
 Lord God said

He is an entertainer just like guys on CNN.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #25
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9558 9 K  Slaps total: 1225 1 K
 FleshAxe said
One hand washes the other
lol you acknowledge and endorse corrupt insider trading, these brainwashed inbreds aren’t even trying to hide their double standards.

Keep exposing yourselves, this sh*t’s hilarious.

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+164online now  27
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson asks if MLK had a white sidepiece:Katt Williams respo..
250 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside LVMH has invested in New York-based label AimĂ© Leon Dore (ALD)
92 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Is This Physique Possible Naturally In 4 Years With Just Bodyweight ?
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-67online now  19
Article inside Why didn't Tupac's hair grow when he was in hospital and on autopsy t..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy