online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

How Sandra Bullock raises her black son

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 years ago '20        #1
4980 page views
99 comments

Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 28043 28 K  Slaps total: 4683 4 K
How Sandra Bullock raises her black son

IG
+17   

icon
best
icon
worst
99 comments

2 years ago '16        #2
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 145945 145 K  Slaps total: 9911 9 K
I mean her heart in the right place, but fu#k that you got something to hide when you wear a hoodie noise. Definitely let your boys know the world ain't gonna treat them the same. But empower them to deal with and overcome the adversity. Nobody said being black /brown in America is easy.
+48   

2 years ago '10        #3
SpacelyPockets 
Props total: 6077 6 K  Slaps total: 279 279
ITS STILL forever WEIRD TO ME WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ADOPT BLACK kids....

Like imagine black people adopting white babies.....and you at the grocery store and walking with a white toddler and somebody call the cops on some suspicious tip..cause that scenerio has happened before...

the roles reversed don't even raise suspicion which is racist in its self....

now her heart seems in the right place but im still concerned for the kid...

I'm ranting but every time I hear about the hart tragedy it's an automatic red flag to me
emoji

↪🔗
+74   

2 years ago '15        #4
Rifle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29427 29 K  Slaps total: 1993 1 K
 Proveone said 🔗
I mean her heart in the right place, but fu#k that you got something to hide when you wear a hoodie noise. Definitely let your boys know the world ain't gonna treat them the same. But empower them to deal with and overcome the adversity. Nobody said being black /brown in America is easy.
I teach my son to be safe how to interact with police but she is sounding like white guilt progressive overreaction. I’m not gonna stop wearing hoodies just cause a white person feels unsafe. Instead of trying to impose a dress code on black folk how about give an impassioned speech to white people to act like civilized human beings.
+50   

2 years ago '20        #5
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11379 11 K  Slaps total: 3883 3 K
Weird
+6   

2 years ago '17        #6
Usukaz2 
Props total: 6888 6 K  Slaps total: 1031 1 K
I bet she'll let him wear a dress though
+51   

2 years ago '10        #7
SpacelyPockets 
Props total: 6077 6 K  Slaps total: 279 279
 Rifle said 🔗
I teach my son to be safe how to interact with police but she is sounding like white guilt progressive overreaction. I’m not gonna stop wearing hoodies just cause a white person feels unsafe. Instead of trying to impose a dress code on black folk how about give an impassioned speech to white people to act like civilized human beings.
exactly, How you gonna tell your black son you adopted its ok for white boys to wear hoodies but you can't because you don't have that privilege
emoji

why not use your privilege to change the stigma of your demon kin that, force feed the ideology that wearing a hoodie while black should bring ingestible fear.
+27   

2 years ago '17        #8
Samich Eater 
Props total: 17013 17 K  Slaps total: 2289 2 K
 SpacelyPockets said 🔗

Like imagine black people adopting white babies.....and you at the grocery store and walking with a white toddler and somebody call the cops on some suspicious tip..cause that scenerio has happened before...

I'm ranting but every time I hear about the hart tragedy it's an automatic red flag to me
emoji

↪🔗
That's cuz they probably be doing some weird sh1t to them kids behind closed doors.
+7   

2 years ago '04        #9
Marccoogs19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23064 23 K  Slaps total: 694 694
While it may seem kind of like an extreme reaction from her when it comes to the hoodie, I would rather she do that than try to raise her kid to think that we are in some kind of color blind society. The world doesn't care if he is Sandra Bullock's kid, so its good that he knows that. Black parents have had this same conversation with their kids for years. Especially black boys.
+17   

2 years ago '19        #10
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12402 12 K  Slaps total: 1485 1 K
They had mfs enslaved, beat em, hung them on trees, and hella other horrible sh1t but they scared of us in a fu#king hoodie
emoji
emoji
if anything I should be fu#king terrified of them
+42   

2 years ago '21        #11
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 92170 92 K  Slaps total: 10928 10 K
“The Blind Side” pounding of Sandra Bullock cheeks for Black Lives Matter
emoji

2 years ago '19        #12
cnbftbgb 
Props total: 6238 6 K  Slaps total: 120 120
 SpacelyPockets said 🔗

emoji

↪🔗

You should check out South Side

One of character's a black cop married to a black woman with an adopted white son named josh

emoji
+9   

2 years ago '14        #13
freezetag 
Props total: 41291 41 K  Slaps total: 3251 3 K
I will forever find it weird when white people raise people of color. I really feel sad for the kid, ain’t no telling what they telling them kids behind close doors.

You know damn well they be talking down about people that look like that kid and basically teaching that kid self hate or just not acknowledging kids background
+9   

2 years ago '10        #14
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40471 40 K  Slaps total: 6738 6 K
 SpacelyPockets said 🔗

emoji

↪🔗
Her heart's in the right place when she was married to Jesse James I remember he had one of the largest n@zi collections in his attic I'm sure she knew about that
+9   

2 years ago '18        #15
jakepaulstan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20861 20 K  Slaps total: 17209 17 K
She's doing the Lord's work. Angelina Jolie as well.

2 years ago '05        #16
pippen33 
Props total: 78109 78 K  Slaps total: 9062 9 K
 Rifle said 🔗
Which will do absolutely nothing. Is she supposed to give an impassioned speech to millions of white people? And they will magically stop being racist? She can't change the world so she is trying to be cautious. I feel like she means well but people look at her funny because she is white. If she was a black parent she would be applauded.

When I was a kid my mom made it very clear that I was not allowed to wear certain colors in our neighborhood.
+3   

2 years ago '05        #17
carden2 
Props total: 13869 13 K  Slaps total: 2045 2 K
So wait do black men on this site feel like they should be raised by rules based on their race? It almost seems to cater to ignorance because someone can't realize a hoodie has nothing to do with the person inside it.

2 years ago '05        #18
pippen33 
Props total: 78109 78 K  Slaps total: 9062 9 K
 freezetag said 🔗
I will forever find it weird when white people raise people of color. I really feel sad for the kid, ain’t no telling what they telling them kids behind close doors.

You know damn well they be talking down about people that look like that kid and basically teaching that kid self hate or just not acknowledging kids background
Is it better for the kid to be adopted by a rich white person or to be stuck in the system?

Foster care is much worst than Sandra Bullock. Foster care is awful. Don't even think that's up for debate
+7   

2 years ago '21        #19
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9336 9 K  Slaps total: 9445 9 K
She had to break him in early
emoji

2 years ago '15        #20
Rifle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29427 29 K  Slaps total: 1993 1 K
 pippen33 said 🔗
Which will do absolutely nothing. Is she supposed to give an impassioned speech to millions of white people? And they will magically stop being racist? She can't change the world so she is trying to be cautious. I feel like she means well but people look at her funny because she is white. If she was a black parent she would be applauded.

When I was a kid my mom made it very clear that I was not allowed to wear certain colors in our neighborhood.
I’m not saying they gonna stop being racist but direct the angst at the real problem. Being cautious in certain situations is way different than don’t wear a hoodie period gonna raise that boy to be scared of his own shadow. As another poster eluded too he pick up a doll one time she will be encouraging him to wear dresses. They love seeing black men emasculated.

2 years ago '05        #21
Koltrane 
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 59 59
Sandra full of doo doo.
+5   

2 years ago '16        #22
301216baller 
Props total: 48833 48 K  Slaps total: 5632 5 K
My parents said the same thing/indirectly told me

2 years ago '08        #23
cspade 
Props total: 3437 3 K  Slaps total: 688 688
 SpacelyPockets said 🔗

emoji

↪🔗
The lesbians that murdered them kids together is one of the worse things I've ever heard of, perpetrated by some of the same ones that never seem to take any responsibility for being right alongside torturers and murderers for hundreds of years.
+4   

2 years ago '17        #24
BanMan4Wut 
Props total: 11251 11 K  Slaps total: 818 818
 SpacelyPockets said 🔗

emoji

↪🔗
Mainly for Black males and I believe you were speaking from your perspective .... But I see black nannies with white children all the time... and it raises no alarm...just everyone knows they are nannies...which is just as bad to me...

Our babies get ki1led and theirs get raised
+2   

2 years ago '17        #25
BanMan4Wut 
Props total: 11251 11 K  Slaps total: 818 818
 Koltrane said 🔗
Sandra full of doo doo.
We all remember her "ex" husband...them black boys was to come back from that so she can take a walk on the blind side
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+437