How to Escape From North Korea

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
968 page views
15 comments

AimEar 
Props total: 3309 3 K  Slaps total: 143 143
How to Escape From North Korea

North Koreans are in danger right now
It’s illegal for North Koreans to leave the country without the regime’s permission. But every year thousands of North Koreans risk their lives trying to escape.

They cross into China but they are still in danger.

The Chinese government arrests North Korean refugees and sends them back to the regime.

If caught trying to escape or arrested in China and sent back, refugees can face extremely harsh punishments, including brutal beatings, forced labor, forced abortions, torture, and even internment in a political prison camp.

visit this link https://www.libertyinnorthkorea.org

+4   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48527 48 K  Slaps total: 10296 10 K
 AimEar said
North Koreans are in danger right now
It’s illegal for North Koreans to leave the country without the regime’s permission. But every year thousands of North Koreans risk their lives trying to escape.

They cross into China but they are still in danger.

The Chinese government arrests North Korean refugees and sends them back to the regime.

If caught trying to escape or arrested in China and sent back, refugees can face extremely harsh punishments, including brutal beatings, forced labor, forced abortions, torture, and even internment in a political prison camp.

What do you mean "are in danger right now"?
No one has been allowed to leave on their own for decades. It's a closed off nation since the Korean War.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #3
AimEar  OP
 unit321 said
What do you mean "are in danger right now"?
No one has been allowed to leave on their own for decades. It's a closed off nation since the Korean War.
That’s a matter of context though. African American men are in danger in this country right now as well if you consider police brutality, structural segregation, institutional racism, but we’ve been affected for decades.

Saying they are in danger right now technically isn’t wrong. It was quoted from the website link in the op
+2   

2 months ago '21        #4
brolickid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 33746 33 K  Slaps total: 29428 29 K
Y'all n*ggas be worried about a lil place y'all will never go to . Out here reading computer generated maps like y'all need a escape plan. Foh

2 months ago '20        #5
AimEar  OP
 outstanding said
Y'all n*ggas be worried about a lil place y'all will never go to . Out here reading computer generated maps like y'all need a escape plan. Foh
Koreans in concentration camps right now being tortured to death and your take away is n*ggas worried about a lil place y’all will never go to and computer generated maps. Got it.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #6
datboy|e 
Props total: 18657 18 K  Slaps total: 6515 6 K
 AimEar said
That’s a matter of context though. African American men are in danger in this country right now as well if you consider police brutality, structural segregation, institutional racism, but we’ve been affected for decades.

Saying they are in danger right now technically isn’t wrong. It was quoted from the website link in the op
African Americans are more in danger from other African Americans than all that bullsh*t you posted. Sorry if the facts hurt your feelings

2 months ago '20        #7
AimEar  OP
 datboy|e said
African Americans are more in danger from other African Americans than all that bullsh*t you posted. Sorry if the facts hurt your feelings
No feelings hurt at all because it further proves my point. I was just providing examples in reference to context.

That’s an opinion of yours though. If you had data to prove your opinion then you can consider my examples as bullsh*t. However, it’s not bullsh*t to African Americans who actually experience it.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #8
datboy|e 
Props total: 18657 18 K  Slaps total: 6515 6 K
 AimEar said
No feelings hurt at all because it further proves my point. I was just providing examples in reference to context.

That’s an opinion of yours though. If you had data to prove your opinion then you can consider my examples as bullsh*t. However, it’s not bullsh*t to African Americans who actually experience it.
There is data. People are in danger from other people, period. Whatever you use as a crutch to help propel yourself up is your choice. It’s all good
+1   

2 months ago '10        #9
deadlift 
Props total: 22431 22 K  Slaps total: 2984 2 K
Got damn man, North Korea really doing all that crazy sh*t to people out there right now???

I’m high as hell too, sh*t made me count my blessings Lmao

Good sh*t OP!!!

Last edited by deadlift; 12-04-2021 at 12:19 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '15        #10
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 30809 30 K  Slaps total: 9026 9 K
 datboy|e said
There is data. People are in danger from other people, period. Whatever you use as a crutch to help propel yourself up is your choice. It’s all good
Naw fu*k all that. We in danger because of niccas! The crutch is saying People are in danger from other people, period.

2 months ago '13        #11
jrockex 
Props total: 9049 9 K  Slaps total: 753 753
lot of cool videos on that channel
+2   

2 months ago '20        #12
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 8009 8 K  Slaps total: 506 506
I fu*k with RealLifeLore heavy. Especially when I'm just in the crib, high as hell, just chillin'

sh*t be mind blowin'
+2   

2 months ago '20        #13
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 8009 8 K  Slaps total: 506 506
 outstanding said
Or maybe some people take interests, whether it's passive or intensive, in things that don't affect their everyday life. There's a whole world out there
+2   

2 months ago '14        #14
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54817 54 K  Slaps total: 4157 4 K
Even if you do escape, often your family that is left behind can and often are punished.

They frequently not just punish your immediate family, but three generations of your family
+1   

2 months ago '18        #15
OldMoney 
Props total: 4533 4 K  Slaps total: 826 826
Good post op
+1   

2 months ago '19        #16
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48527 48 K  Slaps total: 10296 10 K
 AimEar said

Right, so they are in danger right now is true. But they make it sound like, yesterday, you could stroll across the border to catch a movie in South Korea and then go back.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  11
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
33 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+180online now  10
Video inside Son burns Moms soul
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-21online now  8
Image(s) inside Stores Starting To Put Warning Signs On Playstation 5 Display Case
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+33online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - Straight A college student sold illegal guns to undies
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy