Bone Vs. 3-6 Mafia might've been the best VERZUS battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
85 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
1692 page views
56 comments

chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16815 16 K  Slaps total: 3025 3 K
Bone Vs. 3-6 Mafia might've been the best VERZUS battle.

I'm from the Chi and we are in the heartland so we love it all, East Coast sh*t, West Coast sh*t, Dirty South sh*t, Midwest sh*t, NYC, ATL, Memphis, LA, the Bay, H-Town or wherever. If it's dope, it's dope and we don't have any regional or coastal bias cs' all ya'l gotta turn your hat straight when you come to the Land ayway! LOL But for real, that RZA vs. Preemo joint was ill, Monica vs Brandy, Jeezy vs Gucci, Lox vs Dipset, Snoop vs DMX, even Kane vs KRS-One. But this one from an entertainment aspect had it all, the drama, the f*ghting, the classics, the hits, the legends, the features, even when Bizzy came back, the embrace, the love, the hugs, the comedy, and then to see all those Black men at the end take one of those Gordon Parks photos, yeah man that was everything that embodies hip-hop culture in the rap game.

BUT I might have to give it to 3-6 simply because two of their main members are dead and their was so many songs they didn't get to perform especially because of Lord Infamous's demise and they still went track for track against BONE whom no matter what is regarded by MANY as the greatest group of all-time! BONE broke was the first rap group to REALLY get bigger than the game in terms of album sales. They helped open up the market for everbody competing with them and everybody that came after them including 3-6 but Paul and Juicy J as producers really need their credit. Them n*ggas are just as big as anybody cus' like I said they didn't evne touch anything from the first 3-6 albums and really didn't do alot of the Tear the Club Up tracks. They had to keep it more mainstream to compete with Bone who really was the home team in LA and they last the wole 12 rounds and went to the scorecards. VERZUS is the illest sh*t to happen to the hip hop culture since URL/ SMACK blew up with the battle rap sh*t.
+16   

best
worst
56 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 6840 6 K  Slaps total: 351 351
Dope but not better than dipset vs the lox.
+9   

2 months ago '16        #3
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 108492 108 K  Slaps total: 12011 12 K
probably my favorite. i was waitin on it for a long time too. i gotta go find it and save it in my phone.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #4
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26977 26 K  Slaps total: 3761 3 K
Gucci vs Jeezy was more entertaining...

Bone Thugs vs Three 6 is up there.

I better hope 50 doesn't do a Verzuz battle with Ja or Rick Ross.

Someone may get their a*s whipped.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #5
 Steve Gee97 said
Gucci vs Jeezy was more entertaining...

Bone Thugs vs Three 6 is up there.

I better hope 50 doesn't do a Verzuz battle with Ja or Rick Ross.

Someone may get their a*s whipped.
if it didnt happen here or the gucci jeezy verzuz it aint happen in a 50 verzuz.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #6
 kuul said
if it didnt happen here or the gucci jeezy verzuz it aint happen in a 50 verzuz.
Tension were brewing that night between Gucci and Jeezy... I felt that brewing too when Gucci talked about smoking on Pookie Loc. U never knwo

Jeezy a better man than me though. I would have slapped a nikka for that disrespect.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #7
rellish 
Props total: 16359 16 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
This was the best performance wise, but nothing can top bringing Gucci & Jeezy together....ESPECIALLY when they never connected before. I just dont think anything can ever top that, knowing everything that went on and the tension there.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #8
 Steve Gee97 said
Tension were brewing that night between Gucci and Jeezy... I felt that brewing too when Gucci talked about smoking on Pookie Loc. U never knwo

Jeezy a better man than me though. I would have slapped a nikka for that disrespect.
they already talked about the sh*t. lol it wasnt a surprise to jeezy it was funny as hell cause that song was hittin hard af. harder than it ever hit in history matter fact lol. thats why jeezy aint do nothin cause he already said to gucci do your thing lets keep it real but dont go to crazy.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #9
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 66143 66 K  Slaps total: 15712 15 K

>>>[ crossroads

2 months ago '18        #10
 kuul said
they already talked about the sh*t. lol it wasnt a surprise to jeezy it was funny as hell cause that song was hittin hard af. harder than it ever hit in history matter fact lol. thats why jeezy aint do nothin cause he already said to gucci do your thing lets keep it real but dont go to crazy.
I guess since Jeezy was partially responsible... He let Gucci get his anger out

2 months ago '18        #11
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 66143 66 K  Slaps total: 15712 15 K

+10   

2 months ago '12        #12
SBiggady 
Props total: 2076 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
Its up there but coulda been better.

1. That Crowd was the worst thing i seen ever.
2. Classics was left on the Table on both Sides
3. n*ggas need to come out on time real ones gotta work a regular job
+11   

2 months ago '16        #13
 Steve Gee97 said
I guess since Jeezy was partially responsible... He let Gucci get his anger out
bruh they had to negotiate everything and get all of this sh*t understood just to even put it in motion. gucci already said he wasnt gonna do it if he couldnt do that song. only people who didnt understand was everybody else. but jeezy only let so much of that sh*t go on. he hopped up sayin you talkin too much lol i tell you what, i tell you what, i tell you what
+2   

2 months ago '20        #14
Carl 
Props total: 13263 13 K  Slaps total: 3076 3 K
 rellish said
This was the best performance wise, but nothing can top bringing Gucci & Jeezy together....ESPECIALLY when they never connected before. I just dont think anything can ever top that, knowing everything that went on and the tension there.
Gucci vs Jeezy was only good for last 4 rounds or so.

Minus the hype and tension, the stage presence wasnít all that.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #15
Big Bear 
Props total: 51396 51 K  Slaps total: 10409 10 K

Proof he is the feestyle king
+3   

2 months ago '18        #16
 kuul said
bruh they had to negotiate everything and get all of this sh*t understood just to even put it in motion. gucci already said he wasnt gonna do it if he couldnt do that song. only people who didnt understand was everybody else. but jeezy only let so much of that sh*t go on. he hopped up sayin you talkin too much lol i tell you what, i tell you what, i tell you what
Crazy that Jeezy's former homies are looking at him in disappointment...
+2   

2 months ago '04        #17
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 21185 21 K  Slaps total: 2930 2 K
I fu*king fell asleep I’m old
+3   

2 months ago '08        #18
WavyGnu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30408 30 K  Slaps total: 2802 2 K
 chiladin708 said
I'm from the Chi and we are in the heartland so we love it all, East Coast sh*t, West Coast sh*t, Dirty South sh*t, Midwest sh*t, NYC, ATL, Memphis, LA, the Bay, H-Town or wherever. If it's dope, it's dope and we don't have any regional or coastal bias cs' all ya'l gotta turn your hat straight when you come to the Land ayway! LOL But for real, that RZA vs. Preemo joint was ill, Monica vs Brandy, Jeezy vs Gucci, Lox vs Dipset, Snoop vs DMX, even Kane vs KRS-One. But this one from an entertainment aspect had it all, the drama, the f*ghting, the classics, the hits, the legends, the features, even when Bizzy came back, the embrace, the love, the hugs, the comedy, and then to see all those Black men at the end take one of those Gordon Parks photos, yeah man that was everything that embodies hip-hop culture in the rap game.

BUT I might have to give it to 3-6 simply because two of their main members are dead and their was so many songs they didn't get to perform especially because of Lord Infamous's demise and they still went track for track against BONE whom no matter what is regarded by MANY as the greatest group of all-time! BONE broke was the first rap group to REALLY get bigger than the game in terms of album sales. They helped open up the market for everbody competing with them and everybody that came after them including 3-6 but Paul and Juicy J as producers really need their credit. Them n*ggas are just as big as anybody cus' like I said they didn't evne touch anything from the first 3-6 albums and really didn't do alot of the Tear the Club Up tracks. They had to keep it more mainstream to compete with Bone who really was the home team in LA and they last the wole 12 rounds and went to the scorecards. VERZUS is the illest sh*t to happen to the hip hop culture since URL/ SMACK blew up with the battle rap sh*t.
donít you think that vs. needs to hire more experienced sound men?

i think last night proves it

we can talk about the music volume,mix,skips

how much time did they have to prepare?

+2   

2 months ago '11        #19
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22891 22 K  Slaps total: 4799 4 K
They didn't even play a bunch of songs from Chapter 2 World Domination

Three 6 didn't even empty half the clip
+6   

2 months ago '10        #20
TheGift 
Props total: 17844 17 K  Slaps total: 897 897
 Wiggy wexler said

Did they perform this? I missed it.

2 months ago '16        #21
 Steve Gee97 said
Crazy that Jeezy's former homies are looking at him in disappointment...
Thats what i call validation lol jeezy made the right choices.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 
Props total: 29270 29 K  Slaps total: 4900 4 K
 chiladin708 said

I agree even though I don't feel 36 won but it was definitely a top 3 versuz.it was really dope for hip hop and both groups put on a show.
Bone still had more hits left in the tank. I dont even think they did first of the month

2 months ago '18        #23
HoopLife88 
Props total: 46729 46 K  Slaps total: 5750 5 K
Tpain and lil jon was my favorite
+2   

2 months ago '15        #24
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 r.burgundy said
I agree even though I don't feel 36 won but it was definitely a top 3 versuz.it was really dope for hip hop and both groups put on a show.
Bone still had more hits left in the tank. I dont even think they did first of the month
Bone was the bigger group sh*t only Outkast can compare to them in terms of Interpol retail charting. BONE was like Led Zep in rap mane. They were fu*king MASSIVE like just as big as Biggie, Pac, Snoop, DMX, or Eminem in terms of their impact in their prime, forgetaboutit. But for me it was like BONE was the gateway to #-6. I love 3-6 for the same reason I love the Wu, their music was more cinematic, dusty, and sampled based. RZA and Paul and Juicy were both digging DEEP in those Stax Records crates which is really some Memphis sh*t. MOST of the dopest samples in rap was some Memphis sh*t but since Paul was a real DJ he was also scratching and adding in elements of horror which is one of my fav genres and their music was a bit edgier as BONE became more mainstream and moved away from the theme 3-6 being more underground were able to continue doing until they initially blew up. 3-6 had more hits as well but like I said because of Lord Infamous passing they didn't really go deep into their crate. But it was a great night for the culture nobody REALLY won! LOL

2 months ago '15        #25
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 SBiggady said
Its up there but coulda been better.

1. That Crowd was the worst thing i seen ever.
2. Classics was left on the Table on both Sides
3. n*ggas need to come out on time real ones gotta work a regular job
True that crowd was trash like they just had their fu*king phones up there all night. LA is a great town but the audience was too Hollywood like thisi s BONE and 3-6. I wouldn't captured my moment but for the most part my phone would've been in my pocket. Should've had that show in the CHI where it's neutral cus' LA was also BONE's hometown that's where they got their start from.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  23
My new widebody charger hellcat
123 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  21
Jan 18 - Elon Musk is trying to scare people with a Sixth Mass Extinction Even..
49 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside LVMH has invested in New York-based label Aim√© Leon Dore (ALD)
55 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside How Many Chrome Tabs Can You Have on the New Macs?
36 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy