Wife got a 10k raise..

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '20        #1
4117 page views
113 comments

Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10320 10 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
Wife got a 10k raise..

Man so my wife is a hospice nurse. Been a nurse for like 8yrs. Hospice for 6. Current place been here 2yrs. She stared out working for a corporation then she moved over to a family owned company.

We been talking about asking our employers for more money. She makes like 38.00 now she gets a meeting wit her Excutive Director long story short wife ask for 2.00 more an hour. The lady like no nurse here makes that so I doubt they'll give it to you. The lady had my wife fill out some questionnaire very off putting toy wife.

So my wife interviewed wit another company they offer her 39.00 full beenies 401k etc current job doesn't have all those set up cuz it's only been in bidness 3yrs.

She accepts the offer wit the new job thinking I'm not getting more bread at her current job.

The owner of her current places calls her begs her not to leave offers 90k yr 10k retention bonus and a vehicle stipend. All their bennies kick in after the 1st of the yr.

Asked my wife before she got on the phone with the owner what's your number 120? She thought I was bullchiting..

It was unreal cuz my wife didn't graduate high school. She got her GED tho but it's just wild coming from where we from
+271   

best
worst
113 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
MyStYlEaRt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2033 2 K  Slaps total: 280 280
Had a similar situation a few years ago. Handed in my 2 week notice and got offered an extra $20,000 per year. Would have been about $10,000 more than the job I was leaving for. Long story short, I told the lady “I’m still leaving, it’s not about the money.” I was miserable at that job, wasn’t worth it.
+128   

2 months ago '18        #3
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 37903 37 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
Congrats to you and the wifey man. Love to see it.
+64   

2 months ago '19        #4
GT33D3e  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2365 2 K  Slaps total: 217 217
Congrats to OP and his wife about their blessings but stop dapping this post and bless our moves as real dap

Last edited by GT33D3e; 12-04-2021 at 08:21 AM..
+60   

2 months ago '20        #5
Don Ryudo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 17439 17 K  Slaps total: 13048 13 K
So long as she's not making more than you are...

2 months ago '13        #6
vandalizm 
Props total: 16229 16 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
 Bighempin said
Man so my wife is a hospice nurse. Been a nurse for like 8yrs. Hospice for 6. Current place been here 2yrs. She stared out working for a corporation then she moved over to a family owned company.

We been talking about asking our employers for more money. She makes like 38.00 now she gets a meeting wit her Excutive Director long story short wife ask for 2.00 more an hour. The lady like no nurse here makes that so I doubt they'll give it to you. The lady had my wife fill out some questionnaire very off putting toy wife.

So my wife interviewed wit another company they offer her 39.00 full beenies 401k etc current job doesn't have all those set up cuz it's only been in bidness 3yrs.

She accepts the offer wit the new job thinking I'm not getting more bread at her current job.

The owner of her current places calls her begs her not to leave offers 90k yr 10k retention bonus and a vehicle stipend. All their bennies kick in after the 1st of the yr.

Asked my wife before she got on the phone with the owner what's your number 120? She thought I was bullchiting..

It was unreal cuz my wife didn't graduate high school. She got her GED tho but it's just wild coming from where we from
Congrats

Wifey good at what she do that is a very important service she is a good woman
+29   

2 months ago '13        #7
vandalizm 
Props total: 16229 16 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
 N7X said
So long as she's not making more than you are...

Look at this weenie a*s fool
+34   

2 months ago '18        #8
Yhwh 
Props total: 2071 2 K  Slaps total: 246 246
She looking for a side dude? Nah jfwy, congrats to you and yours.

+9   

2 months ago '11        #9
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18371 18 K  Slaps total: 5963 5 K
That’s a tough job
She deserves the raise
+29   

2 months ago '20        #10
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 22642 22 K  Slaps total: 1939 1 K
Great news brother congrats
+7   

2 months ago '06        #11
richardgil 
Props total: 265 265  Slaps total: 11 11
Congrats to you and yours.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #12
Rifle 
Props total: 9491 9 K  Slaps total: 616 616
 Bighempin said

Congrats but serious question

OP is she making more money than you now?

2 months ago '11        #13
Ant O 
Props total: 28263 28 K  Slaps total: 2523 2 K
Congrats to you and the wife op.

Finna get a promo and raise at my job as well. Two promos this year and five raises. This has been a good year.

May good fortune continue the remainder of this year and into the next op and my fellow bx brothers
+21   

2 months ago '11        #14
Ant O 
Props total: 28263 28 K  Slaps total: 2523 2 K
Why does it matter if she makes more than him???

Yall n*ggas weird
+42   

2 months ago '20        #15
 Ant O said
Why does it matter if she makes more than him???

Yall n*ggas weird
Women, whether they admit it or not, never want to be the main source of income. Period.

Anyone who thinks otherwise

Truth hurts

2 months ago '05        #16
Tounw 
Props total: 2222 2 K  Slaps total: 182 182
thanks for sharing fam, I needed to see this, just to see this actually happens, build that legacy
+6   

2 months ago '20        #17
wargasm12 
Props total: 881 881  Slaps total: 182 182
Amazing Brother “Kendrick Lamar Voice”

Just curious, where are you guys from?

Last edited by wargasm12; 12-03-2021 at 06:17 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '21        #18
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 4669 4 K  Slaps total: 3682 3 K

+5   

2 months ago '04        #19
Yelsgnik  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2850 2 K  Slaps total: 184 184
Companies are funny like this. My wife was making 75k a year and wanted a raise with a few more perks and benefits. They offered her 81k which was an extreme insult. After that offer she started looking for another job and found a position starting her at 105k with way better perks (Cheaper insurance, can work from home as much as she wants, 3 months paid maternity leave, and performance bonuses). Once she accepted the offer she put in her two weeks notice. The next day her boss calls her into the the office saying that they don’t want to lose her and they can increase her salary to 90k and offer her 90 days paid maternity leave instead of 30. This made my wife even more angry because she was like why didn’t y’all just offer that in the beginning. Long story short she quit that job and loves her new job. She was doing so good at her new Job before she even hit 60 days her boss gives her a check for 5k out of nowhere completely shocking her. He said she has been k*lling it and that she was worth the 110k she wanted when she was negotiating her salary. I honestly never knew how good my wife was at her job until she started working from home during the pandemic. Congrats to you and your fam.
+51   

2 months ago '04        #20
mt fuji 
Props total: 4397 4 K  Slaps total: 509 509
 Bighempin said

Bro you would be surprised at how many careers lead to 6 figures with no degree.
Not saying that's the way, but it's more than possible.
I can tell you aren't bragging, more like celebrating especially if you and your wife had to get it out The Mud together. Congrats Bro, keep grinding!
+29   

2 months ago '12        #21
slickbak 
Props total: 963 963  Slaps total: 430 430
 N7X said
Women, whether they admit it or not, never want to be the main source of income. Period.

Anyone who thinks otherwise

Truth hurts
Truth. Can't fix biology. Women ain't built to be in the provider role. Soon as work get too stressful or they feel like they not getting enough time with kids, resentment kicks in.
+7   

2 months ago '09        #22
Jacc Blacc 
Props total: 14278 14 K  Slaps total: 4806 4 K
 Bighempin said

she should have still left

she asked for pennies...they HAD IT, said no, and now theyre trying to fix it because they didnt realize your wife wasnt pu**y and actually was going to leave

sounds like sh*t business partners imo
+9   

2 months ago '20        #23
 slickbak said
Truth. Can't fix biology. Women ain't built to be in the provider role. Soon as work get too stressful or they feel like they not getting enough time with kids, resentment kicks in.
Facts only
+1   

2 months ago '19        #24
jordanair45 
Props total: 8364 8 K  Slaps total: 1762 1 K
 Yelsgnik said
Companies are funny like this. My wife was making 75k a year and wanted a raise with a few more perks and benefits. They offered her 81k which was an extreme insult. After that offer she started looking for another job and found a position starting her at 105k with way better perks (Cheaper insurance, can work from home as much as she wants, 3 months paid maternity leave, and performance bonuses). Once she accepted the offer she put in her two weeks notice. The next day her boss calls her into the the office saying that they don’t want to lose her and they can increase her salary to 90k and offer her 90 days paid maternity leave instead of 30. This made my wife even more angry because she was like why didn’t y’all just offer that in the beginning. Long story short she quit that job and loves her new job. She was doing so good at her new Job before she even hit 60 days her boss gives her a check for 5k out of nowhere completely shocking her. He said she has been k*lling it and that she was worth the 110k she wanted when she was negotiating her salary. I honestly never knew how good my wife was at her job until she started working from home during the pandemic. Congrats to you and your fam.
That's how you do it.

Right now I'm shopping around and getting offers.

I hit my manager with a pay raise request. The writing is on the wall. Let's see what he does.

If not. Deuces.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #25
Females and cucks in this bih silent slappin!

Facts of life, make u feel some type of way!!!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
95 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
Tekashi69 boo’d off staged @ Miami bash
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy