Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul Throws '1st Of Tha Month' Jab At Bone Thugs Ahead Of Verzuz

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
4090 page views
100 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156019 156 K  Slaps total: 6456 6 K
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul Throws '1st Of Tha Month' Jab At Bone Thugs Ahead Of Verzuz

"Three 6 Mafia and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony‘s long awaited Verzuz battle is finally going down on Thursday night (December 2), and DJ Paul made sure to get some trash-talking in early ahead of the showdown.

The Memphis, Tennessee native posted a video on Instagram on Wednesday (December 1), in which he taunted Bone Thugs by using one of their biggest songs as ammo for a light pun-based jab.

“Look, man. You know, when it come to Bone, man, I’m a fan! I can’t sit up here and say that I’m not a fan. I bought the E. 1999 album,” he said while eerie music played in the background.

“But I also can’t sit up here and lie to myself and to y’all and say that I don’t wish the Verzuz was today,” he continued. “So I can k*ll them on the first of tha month!”

DJ Paul, a noted horror movie fan, then panned the camera to the life-size Jason Vorhees and Chucky dolls behind him and asked, “What do you guys think of that? I guess the second’ll do!”

At the end of the video, DJ Paul hinted at “special guests” arriving for the Verzuz battle while filming a white car belonging to one of the unnamed stars who had just pulled up on him.

“The special guests are starting to roll in,” he teased. “I’m not gonna tell you who … Wait ’til y’all see who we got coming tomorrow. Mafia!”

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9jpNxJ9At/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3de407f6-2192-4acd-9a30-67ad86af9292
ig_rid=3de407f6-2192-4acd-9a30-67ad86af9292

Despite the light trash talking, DJ Paul showed plenty of respect to Bone Thugs-n-Harmony in the caption of his video.

“We Havin Fun With This One‼️‼️‼️ This Will Be The Best @verzuztv EVER ‼️‼️‼️ 2 of The Best In The Universe Will Battle Tomorrow & End This 26 yr Old Confusion We All Started As Nutty Kids,” he promised, referencing the long-running debate over who invented the influential triplet flow, which has been cribbed by Migos and others.

Last month, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony’s Bizzy Bone shared his thoughts ahead of their eagerly-anticipated Verzuz battle with Three 6 Mafia.

“Dealing with @triller @verzuztv @therealswizzz @timbaland I haven’t seen professionalism like this in a long time,” he wrote on Instagram. “Take notes to everyone who even thinks of presenting ANYTHING my direction.

“I wish one of you barnyard, Sanford-n-Son scrap metal raggedy a*s, nickel and dime, hair brained scheming mf’en leeches would present ANYTHING to me during , before or after this Verzuz. I am telling you now F-U!!!!!!!!!!”

Three 6 Mafia and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony’s Verzuz battle will be broadcast live from The Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, California at 9:30 p.m. ET via Triller, FITE and Verzuz’s Facebook, YouTube and Instagram channels."

ig_rid=d673cb93-166f-4e86-9f38-87ce32808da3
visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. -verzuz-battle

@youngmic @Knowledgeable @Chris444 @Ron Swanson @Kyu @Bidam7 @True School 2 @hardcore bastad @talkofny2k4 @WaveForLife2 @Avon_Barksdale @EastAfrican @MightyHealthy2 @Taree @Naga Sadow @drose1985 @Two 40 Shorty @O1as @ChampD1012 @Redrum741 @BobbiHeadRagTop @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @rello99 @PROV @jigga_benjamin @ol natl 44+ @BathWaterMelody @InfamousJ @Bill Wallace @SPdaGOAT @stealthm91 @consigliereA @Shhon @TrillestTalk404 @BangEm904 @OGpremo @victorious187 @Pretty Tone @Alessandro88 @GrgeClrk @Okka @dacoolestg @ThunnLanguage @Nahmeanuheard @Prodigital SC @BaseWhitaker @DeadleeThreat @Beach city @Leatherfacefr @servesurite @problym_chyld04 @Badnewz100 @AndyMuller @MiNimE3 @Bklynzfinest @sauvies @NVious @NAKHI ALLAH @GorillaGlue @Real @jet fuel @D-Clutch @2MuchSauce @smokeytheblunt2 @LordChaos @Sucka Repellent @B Dotel @ice wolf
+26   

best
worst
100 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36915 36 K  Slaps total: 3767 3 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Yea I'm not a fan of either one of these groups so I'm not even going to tune in
So why post this?
+90   

2 months ago '13        #3
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 120295 120 K  Slaps total: 49190 49 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Yea I'm not a fan of either one of these groups so I'm not even going to tune in
Tragic

+17   

2 months ago '16        #4
Stables08 
Props total: 20568 20 K  Slaps total: 4591 4 K
Tuning in for all the fu*kery
+15   

2 months ago '16        #5
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 86596 86 K  Slaps total: 11656 11 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said

+24   

2 months ago '04        #6
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 44730 44 K  Slaps total: 3403 3 K
 honda said
So why post this?
Because I can

2 months ago '04        #7
NAKHI ALLAH 
 BathWaterMelody said

Yea it's like if you disagree with some one on here it's the end of their world I'm sure I'll rack up alot of slaps for that comment

2 months ago '11        #8
stashsoprano 
Props total: 10000 10 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Yea it's like if you disagree with some one on here it's the end of their world I'm sure I'll rack up alot of slaps for that comment
but you just look stupid as fu*k, do you do that sh*t in public too? You walk into a place you dont like and announce it to everyone there?
+29   

2 months ago '13        #9
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Not really not my chamber of rap
U should tune in and expand that music knowledge fam

New York got the best spitters

But there's still legendary music made outside the city fam
+7   

2 months ago '16        #10
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36915 36 K  Slaps total: 3767 3 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Nah fam. It's just weird. Like attention seeking. It is what it is. Some n*ggas like doing that sh*t to troll
+3   

2 months ago '04        #11
NAKHI ALLAH 
 honda said
Nah fam. It's just weird. Like attention seeking. It is what it is. Some n*ggas like doing that sh*t to troll
Nah b I don't troll I just speak my mind I mean the purpose of a message board is for varying opinions

2 months ago '20        #12
Abso 
Props total: 20140 20 K  Slaps total: 2513 2 K
If it’s this
36 wins hands down

+22   

2 months ago '21        #13
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 12116 12 K  Slaps total: 23950 23 K
this versus will entertain idiots at best.

2 months ago '04        #14
NAKHI ALLAH 
 THEDONN said
U should tune in and expand that music knowledge fam

New York got the best spitters

But there's still legendary music made outside the city fam
Tru indeed but I personally can't rock with these dudes not taking away from their input to the genre but I'm more of purist when it comes to hip hop

2 months ago '04        #15
NAKHI ALLAH 
 stashsoprano said
but you just look stupid as fu*k, do you do that sh*t in public too? You walk into a place you dont like and announce it to everyone there?
Your trying to compare apples to oranges
But I digress

2 months ago '13        #16
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Tru indeed but I personally can't rock with these dudes not taking away from their input to the genre but I'm more of purist when it comes to hip hop
Theres nothing more pure than bone thugs n harmony family

Literally been no other group to sound like these guys

The definition of ORIGINAL

Not sure what u was doing from 94 thru 99 but they had sh*t locked right along side with WU TANG

Wutang then bone are my fav groups ever
+8   

2 months ago '04        #17
NAKHI ALLAH 
 honda said
So why post this?
And to be clear my good internet friend @ me for this thread so I choose to respond to give an opinion not to troll it seems like some are affected by my views
+2   

2 months ago '21        #18
epichiphop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3131 3 K  Slaps total: 885 885
Three 6 Mafia Verzuz Bone Thugs N Harmony Live Hip Hop (Watch Party) #BoneThugsNHarmony #Three6Mafia #Verzuz #MUSIC #hiphopnewstv #rapbattle

+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
NAKHI ALLAH 
 THEDONN said
Theres nothing more pure than bone thugs n harmony family

Literally been no other group to sound like these guys

The definition of ORIGINAL

Not sure what u was doing from 94 thru 99 but they had sh*t locked right along side with WU TANG

Wutang then bone are my fav groups ever
Nah b nice and smooth was harmonizing way before bone and g rap and Kane was speed rapping way before before.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #20
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Nah b nice and smooth was harmonizing way before bone and g rap and Kane was speed rapping way before before.
u got it family
+1   

2 months ago '07        #21
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37784 37 K  Slaps total: 8811 8 K
 stashsoprano said
Yea he’s definitely a little slow.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #22
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 5793 5 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
You not getting slapped for the comment. You getting slapped for coming into a thread about 2 rap groups you don’t even listen to and telling us that comment.

My number 1 pet peeve online. Like.. “why you here” ?
+3   

2 months ago '04        #23
NAKHI ALLAH 
 BigChiefLA said
You not getting slapped for the comment. You getting slapped for coming into a thread about 2 rap groups you don’t even listen to and telling us that comment.

My number 1 pet peeve online. Like.. “why you here” ?
Because I was @ why is it so damn hard for you guys to have a discussion
+2   

2 months ago '06        #24
kip99 
Props total: 9075 9 K  Slaps total: 1070 1 K
 honda said
So why post this?
he wants attention
+4   

2 months ago '04        #25
NAKHI ALLAH 
Sorry eclectic for all this drama in your thread that YOU invited me into obviously some here can't take constructive criticism but no love lost bro we good

Last edited by NAKHI ALLAH; 12-02-2021 at 03:53 PM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  17
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy