Whats your current Halo rank?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '06        #1
735 page views
36 comments

Brian 
Props total: 14900 14 K  Slaps total: 478 478
Whats your current Halo rank?

currently at 18

best
worst
36 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
C0Nditioner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30720 30 K  Slaps total: 4062 4 K
Damn I might have to get the X1. Brb,
+1   

2 months ago '08        #3
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 13386 13 K  Slaps total: 1822 1 K
Number 1

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94171 94 K  Slaps total: 34890 34 K

Real n*ggas know

2 months ago '12        #5
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 11616 11 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
huh

2 months ago '18        #6
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45581 45 K  Slaps total: 6585 6 K

+1   

2 months ago '12        #7
TheConnect  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16727 16 K  Slaps total: 1295 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said

Real n*ggas know

The GOAT Halo

+1   

2 months ago '12        #8
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6655 6 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
currently 34 or some sh*t. Game is a piece of sh*t I would have been higher but all this beta does is fu*king crash. I got like 4 bans from crashing already and every time I pop a double exp booster sh*t starts crashing again. Yeah so pretty much im level 34 but can barely play the damn game. sh*t crashes like crazy on all platforms. I have 2 gaming pc's, 1 series x, one series s, 1 xbox1x,cloud
I get constant crashes on all plats
+1   

2 months ago '20        #9
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 80579 80 K  Slaps total: 5780 5 K
 halochicken said
currently 34 or some sh*t. Game is a piece of sh*t I would have been higher but all this beta does is fu*king crash. I got like 4 bans from crashing already and every time I pop a double exp booster sh*t starts crashing again. Yeah so pretty much im level 34 but can barely play the damn game. sh*t crashes like crazy on all platforms. I have 2 gaming pc's, 1 series x, one series s, 1 xbox1x,cloud
I have been experiencing crashes last night and Wednesday night. I am at level 5 (or still almost at 5 because I donít think I got my points after the match because of crashes)
+1   

2 months ago '12        #10
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 191539 191 K  Slaps total: 11214 11 K
 halochicken said
About 30 hours played now, only crashed 1 time lol

Level 47 as of last night.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #11
 OldBusiness said
About 30 hours played now, only crashed 1 time lol

Level 47 as of last night.
enjoy and thank your lucky stars, because the beta is easily broken right now. Too many people are having like issues. Oddly enough I only know one person who also only has had one crash and he is on this site as well lol @

2 months ago '05        #12
Ghettoquiz 
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 528 528

+1   

2 months ago '12        #13
 halochicken said
enjoy and thank your lucky stars, because the beta is easily broken right now. Too many people are having like issues. Oddly enough I only know one person who also only has had one crash and he is on this site as well lol @
@ lying to you that 1980s lawnmower he has hooked up to his monitor probably can't even run the master chief collection bruh, don't believe the hype lol

2 months ago '12        #14

And to @ and @ ..we was putting in work last night
+2   

2 months ago '12        #15
 OldBusiness said
@ lying to you that 1980s lawnmower he has hooked up to his monitor probably can't even run the master chief collection bruh, don't believe the hype lol
Lol I game with him all the time and we have the same leaf blower 1080ti. Dont let that poor optimization fool you apex looks better and I get 100 plus frames max'd 1440p with more sh*t going on and a bigger map by far. You play mnk or remote? Remote also feels not native. Just don't feel like 100% of other games it's like mouse accel is on. I play at 300dpi but it feels like any other games 750dpi.

2 months ago '05        #16
projectd06 
Props total: 33848 33 K  Slaps total: 8112 8 K
Rank 2
+1   

2 months ago '12        #17
 halochicken said
One thing it does do for me though, is after whatever little update they've done in the past week or so it will flicker a bit on PC in the menus..At times its not that big of a deal, but every once in awhile it gets annoying.

The problem I was having seems to have disappeared, I had an issue during the second week where it would load me under the map and I'd have to just back out and reload it on PC:

This was the pic I took of it when it was happening ^

Something I noticed, and I think Alex from Digital Foundry mentioned it too is when you turn the Textures on Ultra on PC, it drains a little bit more GPU Ram usage then its saying in the menus, and it causes it to have little glitches like this every once in awhile...Far Cry 6 had the same issue at launch with its Ultra HD Pack Texture Pack I think
+1   

2 months ago '12        #18
 OldBusiness said

And to @ and @ ..we was putting in work last night
Good sh*t at the 47 I swear on everything I would have been there as well if it wasn't for the issues. I stopped playing a week ago. Hoping dec8th sh*t gets better.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #19
 halochicken said
Good sh*t at the 47 I swear on everything I would have been there as well if it wasn't for the issues. I stopped playing a week ago. Hoping dec8th sh*t gets better.
I think were going to try and run some tonight maybe, we gotta get you and @ in our matches. We gone get together and wreck some sh*t bro
+2   

2 months ago '18        #20
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45581 45 K  Slaps total: 6585 6 K
 halochicken said
Lol I game with him all the time and we have the same leaf blower 1080ti. Dont let that poor optimization fool you apex looks better and I get 100 plus frames max'd 1440p with more sh*t going on and a bigger map by far. You play mnk or remote? Remote also feels not native. Just don't feel like 100% of other games it's like mouse accel is on. I play at 300dpi but it feels like any other games 750dpi.
I think its just you. The worst that's happened to me was the sound cutting out and there was only gun and grenade sound fxs. A restart fixed that though.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #21
 OldBusiness said
One thing it does do for me though, is after whatever little update they've done in the past week or so it will flicker a bit on PC in the menus..At times its not that big of a deal, but every once in awhile it gets annoying.

The problem I was having seems to have disappeared, I had an issue during the second week where it would load me under the map and I'd have to just back out and reload it on PC:

This was the pic I took of it when it was happening ^

Something I noticed, and I think Alex from Digital Foundry mentioned it too is when you turn the Textures on Ultra on PC, it drains a little bit more GPU Ram usage then its saying in the menus, and it causes it to have little glitches like this every once in awhile...Far Cry 6 had the same issue at launch with its Ultra HD Pack Texture Pack I think
I did everything on my end to try to fix the issue. reviewing errors on event viewer/ running reliability monitor. I 100% think it's an application issue. got friends with all sorts of configs having issues. a view of some of my errors all halo

2 months ago '12        #22
 Juliette DaBlok said
I think its just you. The worst that's happened to me was the sound cutting out and there was only gun and grenade sound fxs. A restart fixed that though.
nah bro its wide spread lol. as i stated before ive gotten crashes on all platforms. many post online with ppl having issues

2 months ago '12        #23
 OldBusiness said
I think were going to try and run some tonight maybe, we gotta get you and @ in our matches. We gone get together and wreck some sh*t bro
Whats your gt? I want to be nosey and check yo stats lol .

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #24
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94171 94 K  Slaps total: 34890 34 K
Keep it a buck I think n*ggas lying about Halo technical issues cause at level Halo (50), only one I had was the audio went in and out on the first day.

2 months ago '12        #25
@ @ my stats but of course with the sh*t performance and when I get desperate and play on my kids seriesx. I'm not sh*tty on a remote but I'm not even close to how I perform on mnk.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+19online now  11
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-77online now  10
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  7
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy