NBA Youngboy To DJ Akademiks: "The Only Rapper I Listen To Is 50 Cent"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '10        #1
1374 page views
29 comments

HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x213
Props total: 56862 56 K  Slaps total: 39259 39 K
NBA Youngboy To DJ Akademiks: "The Only Rapper I Listen To Is 50 Cent"

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 12-02-2021 at 02:24 PM..
+6   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Mozasu 
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 47 47
50 cent and who?

2 months ago '16        #3
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36915 36 K  Slaps total: 3767 3 K
You know damn well that n*gga didn't know that other name he said even after the second time. He just kept it moving
+7   

2 months ago '10        #4
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x213 OP
 honda said
You know damn well that n*gga didn't know that other name he said even after the second time. He just kept it moving
+1   

2 months ago '16        #5
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 88233 88 K  Slaps total: 9571 9 K
50 was the blue print for all these gangsta and drill rappers I just wish they was as smart as him and made it legally
+13   

2 months ago '15        #6
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6394 6 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
 Hoggystyle said
50 was the blue print for all these gangsta and drill rappers I just wish they was as smart as him and made it legally
I wouldnít say all

2 months ago '16        #7
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44633 44 K  Slaps total: 4287 4 K
 Hoggystyle said

Gangsta rap been around since the 80's........let me guess, you're goin to come back with "50 was the first rapper to really live what he was rappin about".

And my counter will be "Yeah, gettin shot and surviving isn't the epitome of being gangsta, it just means you got shot".

Look, 50 maybe had the most anticipated debut albums in hip hop history. And even tho he had a hell of a marketing team, he also delivered great music. So I'm not knockin him, I just get tired of his fans actin like he's the end all to all gangsta rap and persona's. And I don't think that he's the blueprint for gangsta rappers of today

Last edited by OffBreed; 12-02-2021 at 05:07 PM..

2 months ago '16        #8
 OffBreed said
Gangsta rap been around since the 80's........let me guess, you're goin to come back with "50 was the first rapper to really live what he was rappin about".

And my counter will be "Yeah, gettin shot and surviving isn't the epitome of being gangsta, it just means you got shot".

Look, 50 maybe had the most anticipated debut albums in hip hop history. And even tho he had a hell of a marketing team, he also delivered great music. So I'm not knockin him, I just get tired of his fans actin like he's the end all to all gangsta rap and persona's. And I don't think that he's the blueprint for gangsta rappers of today

He was the last big commercially successful gangsta rapper before gen fruit took over he ain’t get pulled back in to dumb street sh*t or legal issues like majority of these younger drill rappers who ain’t even livin to see 30 that’s what I’m saying name one gangsta rapper who came after 50 that was as influential or big as him
+8   

2 months ago '10        #9
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x213 OP
 OffBreed said

every last prominent gangsta rapper from the last 15 years from Ross, Gucci, Chief Keef, King Von, 22Gz, Bobby Shmurda, Young MA and NBA youngboy cite him as an inspiration.

Just because Gangster rap and people existed doesn't mean people are drawing inspiration from them 1st hand today, they're looking at contemporaries
+5   

2 months ago '15        #10
Honzou 
Props total: 3764 3 K  Slaps total: 145 145
 Mozasu said
50 cent and who?
Didnít mean to slap.
I think he said Matisyahu, heís Jewish dude
If I heard that correctly YB a funny n*gga

+5   

2 months ago '16        #11
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44633 44 K  Slaps total: 4287 4 K
 Hoggystyle said
He was the last big commercially successful gangsta rapper before gen fruit took over he ain’t get pulled back in to dumb street sh*t or legal issues like majority of these younger drill rappers who ain’t even livin to see 30 that’s what I’m saying name one gangsta rapper who came after 50 that was as influential or big as him

I see what ya sayin playa, but Chief Keef and Lil Boosie has had more of an influence over this generation of gangsta rappers imo. Especially from a visual standpoint.

50 maybe had an effect on gangsta rappers from 03' - 10'.........but after that these young n*ggas been on a whole different wave

2 months ago '21        #12
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 10006 10 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 Honzou said
Didn’t mean to slap.
I think he said Matisyahu, he’s Jewish dude

Be honest, do you know who Matisyahu is? Cause me personally, I googled “Marley Jahu” about 3 hours ago and Matisyahu was one of the results but I was thinking “Something isn’t adding up ” so I didn’t post it & was waiting for someone else to answer lmao

Did you do the same?
+3   

2 months ago '21        #13
Mozasu 
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 47 47
 Honzou said
Didnít mean to slap.
I think he said Matisyahu, heís Jewish dude

Thats who I thought he said
+1   

2 months ago '19        #14
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86738 86 K  Slaps total: 12904 12 K
 OffBreed said
Seagram from Cali

First album dropped in 92

2 months ago '06        #15
marcusaka50 
Props total: 34173 34 K  Slaps total: 5476 5 K
50 background check has been validated....most street rappers on a mainstream level you dont know their background check
+5   

2 months ago '15        #16
edub911 
Props total: 8495 8 K  Slaps total: 1431 1 K
fu*k no

2 months ago '06        #17
28 Gramz 
Props total: 10289 10 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K
 Hoggystyle said
He was the last big commercially successful gangsta rapper before gen fruit took over he ainít get pulled back in to dumb street sh*t or legal issues like majority of these younger drill rappers who ainít even livin to see 30 thatís what Iím saying name one gangsta rapper who came after 50 that was as influential or big as him
Jeezy. He wasn't as big mainstream wise but his influence on the hood was major.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #18
28 Gramz 
Props total: 10289 10 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K
Youngboy being a d*ck just to be one. He listened to Gates, Boosie,Thug and Wayne alot to form to his style.

2 months ago '11        #19
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57943 57 K  Slaps total: 41535 41 K
 Hoggystyle said
cheef keef was the blueprint n*gga.

2 months ago '10        #20
deadlift 
Props total: 22377 22 K  Slaps total: 2977 2 K
 HolyFatherSteve said

First video old, but thatís some real sh*t he said. He doing him!!!!

2 months ago '19        #21
Tuff 
Props total: 3220 3 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 HolyFatherSteve said
every last prominent gangsta rapper from the last 15 years from Ross, Gucci, Chief Keef, King Von, 22Gz, Bobby Shmurda, Young MA and NBA youngboy cite him as an inspiration.

Just because Gangster rap and people existed doesn't mean people are drawing inspiration from them 1st hand today, they're looking at contemporaries
Ross and Gucci was more of trap rappers that would spit some gangster sh*t but a lot of the young rappers like 50 cause he was the gangster rapper when they was younger cause for a minute it was ringtone and trap rap and guys like Kanye who didnít rap like that before all those people you named 50 was the last big gangster rapper who mostly rapped about clapping n*ggas
+1   

2 months ago '16        #22
 28 Gramz said
Jeezy. He wasn't as big mainstream wise but his influence on the hood was major.
Down south yeah he wasn’t big enough to make an influence in the east or Chicago tho

2 months ago '21        #23
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9314 9 K  Slaps total: 9418 9 K
Thugs only listen to thugs
+1   

2 months ago '16        #24
 OffBreed said
I see what ya sayin playa, but Chief Keef and Lil Boosie has had more of an influence over this generation of gangsta rappers imo.

50 maybe had an effect on gangsta rappers from 03' - 10'.........but after that these young n*ggas been on a whole different wave

awww said
cheef keef was the blueprint n*gga.

Chief keef and fredo Santana was listening to 50 growing up that’s how they started that whole drill sh*t but yeah keef was a huge influence on the upcoming drill rappers

When keef 1st blew up everyone was talkin bout how he was the new 50

Last edited by Hoggystyle; 12-02-2021 at 08:28 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #25
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23123 23 K  Slaps total: 6826 6 K
That boy lying.... I was a huge 50 fan but I can’t listen to it no more I heard to many times

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  17
Article inside From now on here when people respond with ďBuy The DipĒÖ
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy