Hulu Releases ‘AstroWorld: Concert From Hell’ Doc Before Pulling Special Hours After

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '05        #1
1350 page views
18 comments

ogballer32  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9433 9 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
Hulu Releases ‘AstroWorld: Concert From Hell’ Doc Before Pulling Special Hours After

Hulu released their documentary AstroWorld: A Concert From Hell late last night, then allegedly pulled the doc without any notice hours later.

Last night, Hulu released an ABC News special on Travis Scott’s tragic Astroworld Festival. The special was entitled Astroworld: Concert From Hell and was just as graphic as it sounds from the name.

While the internet is at a loss as to whether it should be called a news special or a documentary, the point was to educate everyone with the facts about the tragic festival. Concert From Hell contained first-hand accounts from local Houston anchors who covered the festival as well as the Houston Chronicle, who pinpointed an accurate timeline of the day.

Perhaps the most heartbreaking part of the entire thing was hearing the father of Ezra Blount speak for the first time. Ezra was the youngest casualty at the festival, being trampled to death at just 9-years-old. His father spoke to the other concert-goers placing Ezra on his shoulders to protect him, but he eventually passed out and woke up outside the gates of the festival. After visiting three hospitals, he still couldn’t locate his son–but later, at the hotel, police called and then texted him a picture to identify the boy. Ezra would die a week later after an intense f*ght for his life in the hospital.

After the internet flocked to Hulu to watch the doc this morning, the people who actually go to sleep at a reasonable time noticed the documentary was seemingly unavailable to view. Some fans who watched the special thought it was informative, while some didn’t understand the point, and others were outraged at the timing. The outrage, of course, was louder than the rest, which seemingly lead the service to remove the special and kick anyone offline in the midst of watching.

Hopefully, Hulu will do a proper documentary in the future interviewing all sides.

visit this link https://bossip.com/211190 .. orld-hulu-doc/
+2   

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
GHova315  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6024 6 K  Slaps total: 927 927
this is way too soon to have fair and accurate information.

it was a bunch of teens and 20 year olds that kicked down some gates, wild out and acted a fool.

what the fu*k was that 9 yr old doing there anyways? it wasn't chucky cheese. does the parent have any responsibility in this? I wouldn't take my 9 year old to that type of concert or festival.
+21   

2 months ago '04        #3
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 57820 57 K  Slaps total: 7256 7 K
I saw that sh*t last night
Didnt that sh*t happen a few weeks ago
They’re really coming for Travis
+7   

2 months ago '05        #4
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21523 21 K  Slaps total: 3360 3 K
Astroworld: Concert from Hell

its up on this site

+5   

2 months ago '20        #5
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 1509 1 K  Slaps total: 359 359
They acting like this man incited a riot like Trump did with those Jan. 6 folks. Like they blame everything else except for the stupid people that were involved. I guess there was a concert in San Francisco at the Chase arena and two people like fell from the top. Instead of saying the two were doing too much they blamed it on the plexiglass wall that they somehow leaped over and said it was too low
+9   

2 months ago '20        #6
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 1509 1 K  Slaps total: 359 359
 Tastemaker331 said
Yea it streamed live on Apple Music app. Show was fire though I must say but there definitely was more than about 100,000 people there. I’m sure I’m the doc they will say he failed to stop the show but that isn’t true he definitely acknowledged the people being tended to that he could see in the crowd
+2   

2 months ago '20        #7
gangasanta 
Props total: 6850 6 K  Slaps total: 706 706
 Tastemaker331 said
no cap watch the Kardashians drop him like a hot potato
+1   

2 months ago '20        #8
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68444 68 K  Slaps total: 3580 3 K
Travis is the artist; he’s only responsible for performing and not in control of much beyond his performance….

Now the venues management, the promoter and the security company are waaaay more responsible and should be held more accountable….

But Travis is black, and we’ve been America’s favorite scapegoat for centuries at this point
+10   

2 months ago '06        #9
yumflip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17233 17 K  Slaps total: 1762 1 K
 Tastemaker331 said
I was watching this sh*t and it hit me how goofy this generation of teen-30yr olds are. They didn't have any empathy for anyone around them, but wanted everybody else to be empathetic to them. n*ggas was going into overdrive for Drake, but mad because someone else didn't stop the show. I watched that sh*t like
+3   

2 months ago '14        #10
ab650 
Props total: 557 557  Slaps total: 58 58
"It wasn't till 10'o clock. 23 mins after the mass casuality had been declared that Travis Scott bought on Drake"
+3   

2 months ago '11        #11
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31552 31 K  Slaps total: 4432 4 K
They never gonna tell us why folks were dropping like flies though?

I hope someone grabbed the video so i can see what hulu thought about all this.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #12
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31552 31 K  Slaps total: 4432 4 K
 ab650 said
"It wasn't till 10'o clock. 23 mins after the mass casuality had been declared that Travis Scott bought on Drake"
lmao its fugged up, but this is k*lling me. Like...how bruh?

2 months ago '15        #13
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 23189 23 K  Slaps total: 2926 2 K
Am i tripping or is the thumb letterkenny?
+2   

2 months ago '05        #14
schmiv 
Props total: 8791 8 K  Slaps total: 1217 1 K
 CALL AGAIN said
Am i tripping or is the thumb letterkenny?
Thats why i clicked it, trying to figure out why letterkenny was up there

But you beat me to it,

+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 55014 55 K  Slaps total: 3149 3 K
 GHova315 said
this is way too soon to have fair and accurate information.

it was a bunch of teens and 20 year olds that kicked down some gates, wild out and acted a fool.

what the fu*k was that 9 yr old doing there anyways? it wasn't chucky cheese. does the parent have any responsibility in this? I wouldn't take my 9 year old to that type of concert or festival.
cannot stress that first sentence enough. unless it was some cut and paste job of random news clips and pics mixed with hasty narration knowing they have very little actual facts how the fu*k could that possibly be?
+2   

2 months ago '15        #16
SirPoppa 
Props total: 1974 1 K  Slaps total: 150 150
The end of that sh*t was sad

2 months ago '06        #17
Special Edd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15143 15 K  Slaps total: 4660 4 K
I was there I was standing next to the camera guy where the ppl ran up there telling him to stop. I thought they was just tRyna get lit since everyone was hanging from trees and sh*t raging. All hell broke loose when drake came out tho.

I won’t be watching, Travis not at fault. It was just set up bad in a park with minimal to no light for so many ppl. RIP to the bodies I seen walking out.

2 months ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21820 21 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
America turns anything into a dollar. Only here can you have multiple feature films based on the terrorist events of 9/11 and a documentary released less than 30 days after 10 people lost their lives at a concert. It's sad
+3   

2 months ago '19        #19
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 7709 7 K  Slaps total: 1057 1 K
Was it more narrative reinforcement?

Something was tested that day on the crowd - sh*t has nothing to do with a crowd surge.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  24
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
57 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Boxden Member Fed Up With Microsoft Buying Studios
87 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Xbox versus Sony on Activision let's stop the nonsense