Nba legend gives ben simmons advice

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
160 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
996 page views
28 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 14906 14 K  Slaps total: 5141 5 K
Nba legend gives ben simmons advice

+28   

best
worst
28 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 24133 24 K  Slaps total: 1924 1 K
Simple…
+3   

2 months ago '16        #3
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 67362 67 K  Slaps total: 4862 4 K
Behind that smile and charsima, magic was also a ruthless competitor that had heart. Far from afraid. While he wasn't a great shooter, he also developed some range along with his free throws. Simmons ain't cut from magics cloth.
+19   

2 months ago '04        #4
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19600 19 K  Slaps total: 4248 4 K
Totally different era. 70% of the players couldn't shoot back then. Now every player MUST be able to shoot
+6   

2 months ago '16        #5
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 107435 107 K  Slaps total: 14427 14 K
 Supreme God said
Behind that smile and charsima, magic was also a ruthless competitor that had heart. Far from afraid. While he wasn't a great shooter, he also developed some range along with his free throws. Simmons ain't cut from magics cloth.
But Simmons is only 25. He has time to change the narrative like Bron & Dirk did about their toughness. People forget now but LeBron took so much criticism during his first 5/6 years of people saying he was scared to shoot or couldn’t shoot. From the field and FT’s. Skip was on his a*s EVERY morning about that. What kind of King is trusting Sasha Pavlovic to take the game tying 3? That type of sh*t. Ben shows 0 emotion on the floor, he might be a cold blooded k*ller if he gets over this mental block of not wanting to be trusted to take the tough shot.
+5   

2 months ago '11        #6
bkamagnum 
Props total: 2327 2 K  Slaps total: 423 423
Ben Simnmons can ball, he just needs to ball. fu*k the media.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #7
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 20859 20 K  Slaps total: 8531 8 K
 Supreme God said
thats not magic thats isiah thomas

@ @ @ @

2 months ago '04        #8
Tikyle2 
Props total: 9035 9 K  Slaps total: 1272 1 K
 SpunkyXL23 said
Totally different era. 70% of the players couldn't shoot back then. Now every player MUST be able to shoot
Giannis just won a chip as the Finals MVP and he can't shoot. Your statement is factually incorrect.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #9
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 67362 67 K  Slaps total: 4862 4 K
 MHP Trotty said
But Simmons is only 25. He has time to change the narrative like Bron & Dirk did about their toughness. People forget now but LeBron took so much criticism during his first 5/6 years of people saying he was scared to shoot or couldn’t shoot. From the field and FT’s. Skip was on his a*s EVERY morning about that. What kind of King is trusting Sasha Pavlovic to take the game tying 3? That type of sh*t. Ben shows 0 emotion on the floor, he might be a cold blooded k*ller if he gets over this mental block of not wanting to be trusted to take the tough shot.
Skip is still on him about that, as early as Monday this week lol. People still say the same tired narratives about lebron today, that they've had since early on. I watched lebron take apart the pistons and lead a team to the finals at age 22. Same thing about dirk, they always considered him soft, but I watched dirk battle his entire career as a number #1, that barely ever had a legit #2. Simmons ain't that guy. I just don't see it to be comparing him to great players that never displayed that level of fear, lack of work ethic and drive to a*sume he could do what they did. I think Ben is what he is. A VERY good a*set to a championship team, but not a #1 or #2.

2 months ago '05        #10
Carpe_DM 
Props total: 6482 6 K  Slaps total: 760 760
They ain’t calling foul no more tho

2 months ago '16        #11
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 107435 107 K  Slaps total: 14427 14 K
 Supreme God said
Skip is still on him about that, as early as Monday this week lol. People still say the same tired narratives about lebron today, that they've had since early on. I watched lebron take apart the pistons and lead a team to the finals at age 22. Same thing about dirk, they always considered him soft, but I watched dirk battle his entire career as a number #1, that barely ever had a legit #2. Simmons ain't that guy. I just don't see it to be comparing him to great players that never displayed that level of fear, lack of work ethic and drive to a*sume he could do what they did. I think Ben is what he is. A VERY good a*set to a championship team, but not a #1 or #2.
I can agree with that.

2 months ago '04        #12
 Tikyle2 said
Giannis just won a chip as the Finals MVP and he can't shoot. Your statement is factually incorrect.
Giannis is a freak of nature.

Don't ever compare Ben to him.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #13
 Tikyle2 said
And at least Giannis "attempts" to shoot

+4   

2 months ago '15        #14
dawunonli 
Props total: 2619 2 K  Slaps total: 411 411
 Tikyle2 said
Key difference between Ben and Giannis is that Giannis

-Actively aggressive attacks the basket for dunks/layups

- isn't afraid to shoot mid range or 3s if the opportunity presents itself

- isnt afraid to go to freethrow line

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Giannis actually works on his game in the off-season and has shown steady improvement of his mid range at least

You cannot say any of this about Ben's game. Outside of being a great defender If he can't find the open man he will stay in the dunkers spot clogging the paint
+4   

2 months ago '11        #15
greedy87 
Props total: 17807 17 K  Slaps total: 5491 5 K
 Tikyle2 said
Yep all Ben needs now is for several Stars to go down and he can have a title too lol

2 months ago '16        #16
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 16376 16 K  Slaps total: 1629 1 K
 SpunkyXL23 said
How when it was more fundamental basketball back then then compared to now
+1   

2 months ago '08        #17
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13601 13 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
 SpunkyXL23 said
Naw it was the opposite, most players had jump shots and were more complete.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
92baby 
Props total: 93535 93 K  Slaps total: 12203 12 K
 Presidents said

fu*k it Zion straight up

2 months ago '04        #19
 stead21 said
Naw it was the opposite, most players had jump shots and were more complete.
We are in the 3pt era

2 months ago '15        #20
Mickey Ganja 
Props total: 7400 7 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
Shaq outta all people hearing it

+1   

2 months ago '06        #21
marcusaka50 
Props total: 34172 34 K  Slaps total: 5476 5 K
Everybody making up their opinion about ben...this is the reason that's the reason. We know why he originally quit because his team doesn't believe in him lol...it might sound corny but pride is what makes or break a person...the narrative about him shooting is just to cover up the fact that the front office coach and best player on the team wanted him gone or they dont believe in him....you can say ben is morally wrong but that is all about a individual person's perspective of morality..if embid wasnt injury prone I believe sixers would of traded ben for peanuts

2 months ago '04        #22
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 59236 59 K  Slaps total: 4646 4 K
 Tikyle2 said
he stepped up when he needed to... thats the dif between good and great.

we all know Giannis cant shoot but when the lights were brightest he hit them shots.

2 months ago '12        #23
jdario 
Props total: 1746 1 K  Slaps total: 389 389
Interesting. I appreciate a new perspective

2 months ago '20        #24
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 11093 11 K  Slaps total: 2117 2 K
I mean it’s true and Magic dealt with similar scrutiny. Only thing Magics and Bens mentally are different. Regardless of his shooting woes Magics confidence was never shook while Simmons is easily shook. Being a better free throw shooter will greatly improve his game but will he put in the work?

2 months ago '05        #25
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51945 51 K  Slaps total: 17435 17 K
Isiah doesn't age.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  24
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  5
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  5
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+114online now  3
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy