Goku has some competition. Luffy is ready

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '21        #1
1291 page views
25 comments

brolickid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 33533 33 K  Slaps total: 29220 29 K
Goku has some competition. Luffy is ready

best
worst
25 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9314 9 K  Slaps total: 9418 9 K
Anime watchers

2 months ago '21        #3
brolickid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62 OP
 FleshAxe said
Anime watchers
Whoever you are
+32   

2 months ago '13        #4
Trapstar2008 
Props total: 1715 1 K  Slaps total: 195 195
What are we comparing here? Luffy ain’t been ready in over a decade lol
+5   

2 months ago '15        #5
Mal215 
Props total: 24834 24 K  Slaps total: 3210 3 K
By the time one piece is done I fu*k around s have a grandkid, I’m still waiting on my first kid
+23   

2 months ago '20        #6
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x177
Props total: 92771 92 K  Slaps total: 18688 18 K
+1   

2 months ago '12        #7
dakid4b 
Props total: 1935 1 K  Slaps total: 364 364
 Mal215 said
By the time one piece is done I fu*k around s have a grandkid, I’m still waiting on my first kid
your gonna have a kid in 5 years then brother
+3   

2 months ago '10        #8
Marlo Stanfield 
Props total: 517 517  Slaps total: 20 20
+1   

2 months ago '19        #9
cnbftbgb 
Props total: 3975 3 K  Slaps total: 80 80

I sat through all that to what boils down to a dude holdin a blue dudes wrist as they spin around in a circle?

2 months ago '20        #10
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 3139 3 K  Slaps total: 723 723
Luffy already arrived...

His 4th gear and beyond is only him learning how to use his devil fruit abilities to the max.

He hasnt even hit his next evolution stage

Luffy doesnt have the luxury of a normal extended life. He doesnt have a plot device that can magically counter any act or past event with a wish.

Zoro, Sanji, Robin alone have become legit threats. And they are not off training for months, to reach some power level goal. The Straw Hats getting it in, with anyone any thing while they uncover the mystery of the world of One piece.

Talking decades of an Epic.

DB/DBZ/DBS franchise is great but living of the nostalgia aint the same B.

Last edited by UzamakiSageMode; 12-02-2021 at 06:53 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '13        #11
rifair 
Props total: 12051 12 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
you cant really compare dbz to one piece because power scaling and abilities actually matter in one piece
+5   

2 months ago '21        #12
 UzamakiSageMode said
Luffy already arrived...

His 4th gear and beyond is only him learning how to use his devil fruit abilities to the max.

Luffy doesnt have the luxury of a normal extended life. He doesnt have a plot device that can magically counter any act or past event with a wish.

Zoro, Sanji, Robin alone have become legit threats. And they are off training for months to reach some goal. They getting it in, while they uncover the mystery of the world of One piece.

Talking decades of an Epic
Facts
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
KidKingGoD 
Props total: 3275 3 K  Slaps total: 673 673
all that is cute but if luffy saw goku f*ght he'd sh*t his pants. If he ran the fade goku would cater him with Onr punch. Luffy has arrived to be the yamcha of DBZ universe if he ever stepped to goku-san.
+9   

2 months ago '04        #14
ddash 
Props total: 61776 61 K  Slaps total: 4730 4 K
 kidkinggod said
all that is cute but if luffy saw goku f*ght he'd sh*t his pants. If he ran the fade goku would cater him with onr punch. luffy has arrived to be the yamcha of dbz universe if he ever stepped to goku-san.
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
+5   

2 months ago '16        #15
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 11016 11 K  Slaps total: 822 822
A pirate that can’t swim ain’t beating Goku at anything..
+10   

2 months ago '20        #16
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 11094 11 K  Slaps total: 2117 2 K
He ain’t even fu*king with Gohan
+8   

2 months ago '17        #17
92baby 
Props total: 93535 93 K  Slaps total: 12203 12 K
 UzamakiSageMode said
Luffy already arrived...

Zoro, Sanji, Robin alone have become legit threats. And they are off training for months to reach some goal. They getting it in, while they uncover the mystery of the world of One piece.

Talking decades of an Epic
Should I start watching this?

And how much is cannon ?
+2   

2 months ago '14        #18
rashadd 
Props total: 27246 27 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
 92baby said

And how much is cannon ?
I have One piece #2 on my fav Anime all time (after DB universe of course).

But I don't want to overhype it b/c the feel can come off as silly sometimes (especially if you see the designs of some of the stronger foes) but they make it work and I think it still manages to take a more serious tone that what Super did.

Alot of fu*king episodes but when things get good they really get good.

I think if you can make it to the Arabasta Arc then you will get the idea of whether iis something you will enjoy. Also with numerous episodes what One piece does best is for you not to see the next threat coming.

Impel Down Arc is the perfect example of this as you know what the overall goal is but will have no idea to the level they must go to complete the seemingly impossible task... And nothing feels forced.

+1   

2 months ago '16        #19
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 11016 11 K  Slaps total: 822 822
 92baby said

And how much is cannon ?
No! Absolutely not.. Unless you got a bunch of free time. This sh*t is like 900 episodes deep and like 500-600 of them at filler. The hardcore fans praise it, but the pacing is so slow that you will skip a bunch of episodes.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #20
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9377 9 K  Slaps total: 754 754
Krillin would one piece his a*s fam

2 months ago '21        #21
 92baby said

And how much is cannon ?
1000 episodes maybe 10 episodes

2 months ago '18        #22
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 44489 44 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
 outstanding said
Whoever you are
What a dumbass clip to prove your Dumbass point !

Nothing happened

2 months ago '20        #23
UzamakiSageMode 
 KidKingGoD said
all that is cute but if luffy saw goku f*ght he'd sh*t his pants. If he ran the fade goku would cater him with Onr punch. Luffy has arrived to be the yamcha of DBZ universe if he ever stepped to goku-san.
Nah u dont get it. Luffy isnt afraid of anything.

He marched into one of the One piece worlds biggest and powerful Factions the Marines. And damn near went thru their entire HQ which is nearly unheard of. And almost saved his big bro from Marines that were at least decades older, with superior power and have been thru much more battles. But that didnt stop Luffy.

The FACT that luffy takes his abilities, his leadership and his power to reach out to people like Naruto is unmatched. Again Luffy hasnt died and come back to life multiple times like Goku. There is no coming back in One Piece. Even Brook a shipmate cant come back, and he is a skeleton that has life. Not the same at all as coming back.

Im a fan also of DB franchise. But the throne been taken from Goku. His own fans mad cause Gohan was written out of the show, to make Goku bigger. DB fans mad cause they keep adding fillers to Goku n Vegeta getting stronger.

Luffy supports and goes out of his way, to support his shipmates and People who cant defend themselves. Even if it means his obsession with the One Piece has to be put on hold. Cant ever claim that about Goku cause he stupid af and isnt in charge of his own story.

Goku has none of those qualities. And he got God power and still taking Ls. Lmaooo

The audacity of u ingrates, respect the Pirate King.

Last edited by UzamakiSageMode; 12-02-2021 at 07:10 PM..

2 months ago '20        #24
UzamakiSageMode 
 92baby said

And how much is cannon ?
You dont have to start from the beginning.

Depends on what interests u more..Anime or Manga. Id start with either, get about a few episodes or volumes in. Then go back and watch with the opposite medium.

There are almost no fillers, maybe 10% and thats overall from the Anime. The story is multi layered. My personal ... addiction is the overall society. The undiclosed factions, and learning that the most gigantic beasts, or most powerful Men, dont all live on their own rule. Strings being pulled, alliances that are fake and most importantly all the baddest more savage characters actually just up and dissapear. They sometimes just fall back n wait n see.

And everything within One Piece has a check n balance. Were just always learning what those are even now.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #25
TheKastOne 
Props total: 1741 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
I loved Dragonball Z and GT, i got funimation to watch Dragonball and Z. I was SUPER and I did not like that sh*t at all, I really wanted to.

When I was a kid, Id see a transformation and power ip across 3 episodes and loved it. Literally. Goku or Vegeta yelling for a whole episode.

Now that Im older, I can't stand how they milk it, literally a stronger enemy every episode amd 5 revivals by the dragonballs. Oh well...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  22
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  9
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  7
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  3
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy