Dec 2 - 14 year old male shot 18 times while waiting for the bus in Philadelphia

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
4442 page views
146 comments

StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 40506 40 K  Slaps total: 8298 8 K
Dec 2 - 14 year old male shot 18 times while waiting for the bus in Philadelphia

+15   

best
worst
146 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
PolygodJr 
Props total: 13157 13 K  Slaps total: 2011 2 K
+3   

2 months ago '13        #3
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 50844 50 K  Slaps total: 10523 10 K
Get these guns out the hands of these kids and ban social media until the age of 18. Yeah I said it. It’s been empirically proven that the sh*t does far more harm than good before the age of maturity.
+89   

2 months ago '11        #4
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 173354 173 K  Slaps total: 23711 23 K
No respect at all for the community,

Philly needs more cameras to get these thugs off the streets
+28   

2 months ago '17        #5
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47 OP
 Sin said

Maybe they need to respect Islam
+9   

2 months ago '15        #6
Kehinde 
Props total: 7007 7 K  Slaps total: 2124 2 K
Can't k*ll the cancer if it's still attached to the body, the problem is rooted in systemic racism, if you don't understand all this, sh*t you see today will only confuse and dishearten you.

There's real solutions to our problems but we have to get uncomfortable (more than that) and shake this beast.

Kill the cancer save the body

Last edited by Kehinde; 12-02-2021 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Spelling and punctuation
+52   

2 months ago '16        #7
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127196 127 K  Slaps total: 25388 25 K
kkkuriculim
+5   

2 months ago '11        #8
 StanlitoTheFly said
Anyone out here committing senseless violence and murder on children definitely doesn’t have knowledge of self

It sucks these young men will have to learn it in prison

Last edited by Sin; 12-02-2021 at 05:05 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '13        #9
SimpinAintEz 
 Kehinde said
Can't k*ll the cancer if it's still attached to the body, the problem is rooted un systemic racism, if you don't understand all this sh*t you see today will only confuse and dishearten you.

There's real solutions to our problems but we have to get uncomfortable (more than that) and shake this beast.

Sounds good but ultimately means nothing without solutions.

What treatment(s) are you suggesting to the k*ll the “cancer”?
+5   

2 months ago '15        #10
Kehinde 
 SimpinAintEz said
What treatment(s) are you suggesting to the k*ll the “cancer”?
People have to first learn how to perceive social, political, and economic contradictions and take action against the oppressive elements of reality. While it may seem that we've already accomplished the first part, such contradictions need to be thoroughly investigated, too many times this endeavor is compromised because of either sectarianism or the people's fear of freedom.

But to tie it up we have to remove the colonizers consciousness from ourselves otherwise we will unknowingly reside as beings for another.
+18   

2 months ago '17        #11
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 36878 36 K  Slaps total: 11263 11 K
 StanlitoTheFly said
Terrorist respected Islam

2 months ago '13        #12
SimpinAintEz 
 Kehinde said
People have to first learn how to perceive social, political, and economic contradictions and take action against the oppressive elements of reality. While it may seem that we've already accomplished the first part, such contradictions need to be thoroughly investigated, too many times this endeavor is compromised because of either sectarianism or the people's fear of freedom.

But to tie it up we have to remove the colonizers consciousness from ourselves otherwise we will unknowingly reside as beings for another.
You’re speaking macro level and I’m speaking micro because you don’t get to one without first working through the other. You’re more so listing overall goals and aspirations but no so much what to do to get there.

In short, you’re speaking very generally and vague. What are some REAL and SPECIFIC suggestions for solutions that can be applied/ implemented practically?
+14   

2 months ago '15        #13
Kehinde 
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re speaking macro level and I’m speaking micro because you don’t get to one without first working through the other. You’re more so listing overall goals and aspirations but no so much what to do to get there.

In short, you’re speaking very generally and vague. What are some REAL and SPECIFIC suggestions for solutions that can be applied/ implemented practically?
Too often people perceive critical reflection as inaction when it's the opposite, it both precedes and follows action, in a state of praxis. For example, can people take action against oppression if they don't even perceive their oppression, can people identify an oppressor when at some point in their existential experience we form an adhesion to him, consequently we're unable to objectively identify them. With that being said how can real, specified 'action' be committed if the very thought is hindered.

I understand why you say what I'm saying is vague I'm not trying to list what I have until I can translate this into reality, that’s what I'm in the process of doing.

Last edited by Kehinde; 12-02-2021 at 09:42 AM..
+5   

2 months ago '07        #14
young mad 
Props total: 27053 27 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
My hood-waited at that bus stop many times. That’s sad..RIP youngin
+16   

2 months ago '13        #15
SimpinAintEz 
 Kehinde said
Too often people perceive critical reflection as inaction when it's the opposite, it both precedes and follows action, in a state of praxis. For example, can people take action against oppression if they don't even perceive their oppression, can people identify an oppressor when at some point in their existential experience we form an adhesion to him, consequently we're unable to objectively identify them. With that being said how can real, specified 'action' be committed if the very thought is hindered.

I understand why you say what I'm saying is vague I'm not trying to list what I have until I can translate this into reality, that’s what I'm in the process of doing.
That’s a convoluted way of saying I have ideas but don’t yet know how to translate them into practical and(or) meaningful application, which is what I’m most concerned with. In short, you’re just postulating.

If I can make a suggestion, could the implementation of trusted mentors into these communities serve as a viable means of stimulating the action of critical reflection?
+14   

2 months ago '15        #16
Kehinde 
 SimpinAintEz said
That’s a convoluted way of saying I have ideas but don’t yet know how to translate them into practical and(or) meaningful application, which is what I’m most concerned with. In short, you’re just postulating.

If I can make a suggestion, could the implementation of trusted mentors into these communities serve as a viable means of stimulating the action of critical reflection?
No it's another way of me saying I'm not revealing revolutionary methodology on a public hip hop forum at least not at this moment (and with all due respect don't denigrate what I got going because I have discretion with its revelation) but I will say dialogue with the people and action with the people, for the people, is most imperative. And as for your suggestion, definitely that's already in the outline fam.

2 months ago '17        #17
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47 OP
 Speedy ClapSon said
Terrorist respected Islam
And the KKK respected Christianity
+25   

2 months ago '18        #18
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 60800 60 K  Slaps total: 11703 11 K
philly been OD with the gunplay this yr

took it back to the 90s
+11   

2 months ago '16        #19
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127196 127 K  Slaps total: 25388 25 K
 Sandyy said

took it back to the 90s
tell them lil philly nuccas they been taught they life is worthless. Life is priceless lil nucca. Link up and think up breddren.
+10   

2 months ago '06        #20
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33155 33 K  Slaps total: 9375 9 K
 StanlitoTheFly said
whats the connection between this shooting and Islam?
+3   

2 months ago '16        #21
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 46726 46 K  Slaps total: 4821 4 K
 Sin said

Those cameras don't deter k*llers.

Last edited by 00010111; 12-02-2021 at 12:37 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '04        #22
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 44730 44 K  Slaps total: 3403 3 K
 Sandyy said

took it back to the 90s
Bruh my old a*s don't ride septa like that no more sh*ts is mad spooky
+8   

2 months ago '14        #23
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 11950 11 K  Slaps total: 3549 3 K
 Kehinde said
Can't k*ll the cancer if it's still attached to the body,the problem is rooted un systemic racism if you don't understand all this sh*t you see today will only confuse and dishearten you.

Can you explain how this and the sh*t that happens everyday just like it, have anything to do with “systemic racism?” n*ggas k*lling each other over nonsense is their fault.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #24
 00010111 said
Those camera don't deter k*llers.
they don't, but they help convict the criminals dumb enough to commit crimes in front of them

a lot of times the community is afraid to testify in court against k*llers, but a video identifying violent offenders will easily get them off the streets
+10   

2 months ago '15        #25
Mal215 
Props total: 24834 24 K  Slaps total: 3210 3 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Get these guns out the hands of these kids and ban social media until the age of 18. Yeah I said it. It’s been empirically proven that the sh*t does far more harm than good before the age of maturity.
They running around with ghost guns
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  21
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  11
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  5
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  4
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy