Tucson police kill man in a wheelchair NSFL

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
21 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '11        #1
1398 page views
71 comments

SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18841 18 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
Tucson police k*ll man in a wheelchair NSFL

+4   

best
worst
71 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
knnymac  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5375 5 K  Slaps total: 899 899
Yo wtf was that cop thinking?!

2 months ago '07        #3
CHILL24 
Props total: 2196 2 K  Slaps total: 156 156
yoooooo

2 months ago '06        #4
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33155 33 K  Slaps total: 9375 9 K

Storie said he believes Richards made statements that indicate suicide by cop, such as: “this is not going to end well, you people have taken everything from me in my life. The only way you are going to get this knife out of my hand is to shoot me.

"Richards had a long criminal record, including stints in prison, court records show.

His criminal history dates back to the 1980s when he was convicted of attempted burglary in the third degree, burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree and robbery.

Later, Richards would be convicted of second degree attempted murder of Steve Huber, a peace officer, on Jan. 8, 1998, court records say. Richards was also convicted of aggravated a*sault with a deadly weapon on Huber and another peace officer, Shawn Salloway. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison 2007."

you dont get a pass because you're in a wheel chair
+3   

2 months ago '18        #5
ANewSense 
Props total: 15749 15 K  Slaps total: 882 882
 imthatinfamous said

Storie said he believes Richards made statements that indicate suicide by cop, such as: “this is not going to end well, you people have taken everything from me in my life. The only way you are going to get this knife out of my hand is to shoot me.

"Richards had a long criminal record, including stints in prison, court records show.

His criminal history dates back to the 1980s when he was convicted of attempted burglary in the third degree, burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree and robbery.

Later, Richards would be convicted of second degree attempted murder of Steve Huber, a peace officer, on Jan. 8, 1998, court records say. Richards was also convicted of aggravated a*sault with a deadly weapon on Huber and another peace officer, Shawn Salloway. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison 2007."

Don’t care what the man did 14 years ago (or said). The way cop pulled up and popped him was excessive and unnecessary.
+26   

2 months ago '04        #6
Tha754kid 
Props total: 10753 10 K  Slaps total: 809 809
Bruh.......

2 months ago '06        #7
 ANewSense said
Don’t care what the man did 14 years ago (or said). The way cop pulled up and popped him was excessive and unnecessary.
he didn't get popped because of sh*t he did 14 years ago, he got popped becasue he was wielding a knife, threatened an employee at a walmart, and was threatening the cop while trying to roll into another store.

2 months ago '15        #8
Still Numskull 
Props total: 22795 22 K  Slaps total: 5709 5 K
Couldn't have just tipped him over?
+20   

2 months ago '08        #9
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 54015 54 K  Slaps total: 2991 2 K
 imthatinfamous said
he didn't get popped because of sh*t he did 14 years ago, he got popped becasue he was wielding a knife, threatened an employee at a walmart, and was threatening the cop while trying to roll into another store.
Didn't see any of that. Where that video at?
+3   

2 months ago '06        #10
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 23157 23 K  Slaps total: 1992 1 K

+3   

2 months ago '18        #11
Most Palone 
Props total: 29071 29 K  Slaps total: 1914 1 K
Police jobs attract sociopaths can’t tell me otherwise
+18   

2 months ago '04        #12
memphis10 
Props total: 12463 12 K  Slaps total: 12082 12 K
situational moment..let more of the facts come out before judgement.

just because someone might be in a wheelchair doesnt mean you just lose all caution.

2 months ago '11        #13
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 18841 18 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
 memphis10 said
situational moment..let more of the facts come out before judgement.

just because someone might be in a wheelchair doesnt mean you just lose all caution.
Maaan. You and infamous dude are cowards..why are you white dudes total cowards? That's why the cop "was fired". He didn't do everything right like y'all cowards are insinuating.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #14
memphis10 
Props total: 12463 12 K  Slaps total: 12082 12 K
 SomeOnesoN said
Maaan. You and infamous dude are cowards..why are you white dudes total cowards? That's why the cop "was fired". He didn't do everything right like y'all cowards are insinuating.
let me blow your theory up! im a black man..im a man who uses logic. cut that racial crap out..it will get you nowhere.

and to answer, the cop was probably fired out of technicality or for media pressure. but as you know it is very possible for the officer to get his job back via his union.

i didnt say the officer was completely right, however the guy in the wheelchair was still a threat.

2 months ago '05        #15
schmiv 
Props total: 8792 8 K  Slaps total: 1218 1 K
 imthatinfamous said

This is whats hilarious these days, the media can manipulate any situation to fit their narrative and people will jump on it without waiting for the details to come out
+9   

2 months ago '04        #16
x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21846 21 K  Slaps total: 3000 3 K
 imthatinfamous said
So what you're saying is there was no way possible way to restrain or disarm a knife welding 61-yr old in a mobile scooter? No trained moves, no taser?

There's a reason the police department has already fired the officer...not on desk duty, not on paid leave, not on unpaid leave, not suspended, but flat out fired.

The news made a comment that he was too close to safely deploy his taser...which is a silly comment considering he approached the man with a gun in hand, and if he wanted to deeply a taser he could have easily stepped backwards to do so.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #17
MacFrugal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7446 7 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
my thoughts are with the Walmart shoppers and employees who had to witness this.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #18
Joe Scumbag 
Props total: 12857 12 K  Slaps total: 526 526
Cop could have resolved it with one bulldog

+6   

2 months ago '06        #19
 x Tha Arkitek x said
So what you're saying is there was no way possible way to restrain or disarm a knife welding 61-yr old in a mobile scooter? No trained moves, no taser?

There's a reason the police department has already fired the officer...not on desk duty, not on paid leave, not on unpaid leave, not suspended, but flat out fired.

The news made a comment that he was too close to safely deploy his taser...which is a silly comment considering he approached the man with a gun in hand, and if he wanted to deeply a taser he could have easily stepped backwards to do so.
so apparently you are expect at restraint and taster use...so you tell me, how does he restrain a guy in a wheel chair wielding a knife?

just because the department fired him doesn't mean it was the right move to do, he will have his day in court too

2 months ago '16        #20
Teknicks 
Props total: 37744 37 K  Slaps total: 6896 6 K
 imthatinfamous said
Maybe you should watch the video and you would see that there was immediate danger.

He was in a wheelchair not a Gundam Mech suit
+2   

2 months ago '16        #21
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 11016 11 K  Slaps total: 821 821
The fu*k?! Tip the chair over. Distract him and hit the power button.. sh*t, tase or club the wheelchair bound suspect. Shooting him in the back though?!
+5   

2 months ago '04        #22
Skilllz 
Props total: 28398 28 K  Slaps total: 2756 2 K
These puss a*s cops the softest they ever been
+1   

2 months ago '12        #23
kiddalex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17819 17 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
They coulda put a night stick in the wheel spokes or put one of them bricks or flower pots in front of the wheel and he'd be stuck , lol , they put 9 in him instead.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #24
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41876 41 K  Slaps total: 2748 2 K
fu*k TPD STPD TOPD PCSD
Bunch of bi*ches
Especially that one f*g**t sheriff who told me I had meth when it was coke dumb bi*ch!!

Love my city bt those bi*ches ain't playing fair

+3   

2 months ago '16        #25
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 74027 74 K  Slaps total: 8741 8 K
I can't believe this sh*t bro

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+96online now  19
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  16
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+114online now  10
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy