"Teach your son not to kill my son" permeating throughout Cincinnati.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '20        #1
555 page views
3 comments

MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26363 26 K  Slaps total: 5777 5 K
"Teach your son not to k*ll my son" permeating throughout Cincinnati.

CINCINNATI — Cincinnati gun violence is showing no sign of slowing as we near the end of 2021. There were 16 homicides from October to November; the second spike this year. The largest spike was in June and July when 23 people were k*lled.

Police report 84 homicides so far this year, keeping Cincinnati on track to have its on track for the one of its deadliest years in recent history, second only to 2020, which saw 98 homicides.

In an effort to help curb that gun violence, you may have noticed bright yellow yard signs popping up around the city.

They say, “Teach your son not to k*ll my son. I already taught mine not to k*ll yours.”

“I think that’s a bold statement,” said Jackie Randolph. “I think that should be on billboards. That’s really true.”

Her son, Javier Randolph, died in October of this year. Someone gunned him down near his Evanston home. He was 16 years old.

“There’s kids out here k*lling kids, and it needs to stop,” said Randolph. “I don’t know how many times someone has to lose their son before people in society wake up.”

The man behind the signs is Stephan Pryor. He’s a street activist who came up with the idea after seeing the quote on social media.

“It’s a hell of a bold statement,” said Pryor. “And it speaks for itself.”

The new tactic emerges as police say more shootings are related to disputes.

Cincinnati’s Chief of Police Eliot Isaac said in October that his team has arrested more juveniles for homicides this year compared to any other time in his more than 30-year career.
visit this link https://www.wcpo.com/news .. i-gun-violence

This is bold as hell. I will refrain from giving my real opinion for the time being. But it lowkey seems like people are really trying to put the spotlight on these parents out here.

I will say this - the same vigor n*ggas use to talk about LGBT, I wish that same vigor was used to address sh*t like this. I applaud these people.
+3   

best
worst
3 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 28215 28 K  Slaps total: 2393 2 K
I’m torn. You can’t force a kid to be good, so while I do think we look at the parents, sometimes it’s not enough. My parents raised my sister and I well, she turned out great, I was a lil demon. I knew better, they taught me better, and I was well aware what I was doing was wrong every step of the way. Nothing they did could have changed that. Now I wasn’t anything like the kids now, either.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #3
Don Ryudo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 17439 17 K  Slaps total: 13048 13 K
Jesus Is Lord and Christ is the best role model of all time.

No sacrifice, no victory.

2 months ago '20        #4
Sinful Info  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5720 5 K  Slaps total: 1249 1 K
 Soprano ATL said
I’m torn. You can’t force a kid to be good, so while I do think we look at the parents, sometimes it’s not enough. My parents raised my sister and I well, she turned out great, I was a lil demon. I knew better, they taught me better, and I was well aware what I was doing was wrong every step of the way. Nothing they did could have changed that. Now I wasn’t anything like the kids now, either.
Everyone acts like they can put their kids in a gulag under 24hour supervision and that just isn't possible. If they stayed home, they'd call them freeloaders/section 8 parasites for not working. They work and they still go after the parents.

People are going to have to address the actual agents doing the k*llings. Teenagers make independent decisions and you can't control that, and acting otherwise is a bigger problem in itself.

This all goes back to infantilizing of cacs when they murdered Black males since the first colonists set foot here. You still see it in the "they were stressed out at work forgot where they lived" for Botham Jean case, "I thought it was a gun!" "I was so scared for my life" etc....

Black males never got the benefit and privilege of infantilization to excuse human rights abuses and murder. from the age of 0 years old until the last day, you are fully responsible and always have to be perfect and sharper than all the professionals trained in whatever field when you aren't yourself. Infantilization of activity is new to Black males as a whole, and even then it is only in certain situations like this one, the law will try all the caught scumbags as adults no matter what age.

Just like you said, you made your choices no matter what. I don't know any parents that set out to raise thots and internet prostitutes as daughters, but that is what they have now anyways. Is that on the parents? Or can autonomous beings in their teen years make actual decisions? They let 5 year olds say they are in the wrong body and you can't go against that. You got 5 year olds making life changing, medically qualified decisions. Yet, ppl want to put this other sh*t on the parents? Hell nawl!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  30
Jan 27 - The worst mayor in America spells with money
147 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+299online now  29
Video inside Benny the Butcher & J. Cole - Johnny P's Caddy
252 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+169online now  21
Video inside Son burns Moms soul
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-21online now  18
Image(s) inside Stores Starting To Put Warning Signs On Playstation 5 Display Case
131 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy