Understanding the great resignation

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '19        #1
991 page views
15 comments

Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19889 19 K  Slaps total: 3309 3 K
Understanding the great resignation

First off those vax mandates aren't about ppl they are about corporations/businesses that donít want liability. if they did care they would have compensated all essential workers properly last year 4 working during the pandemic (hazardous duty pay) which leaves me to my next point MOST OF THE WORKERS ALL READY HAVE BUILT UP IMMUNITY TO THE VIRUS BASED OFF PREVIOUS EXPOSURE natural immunity and cross immunity is real trust the science (look up edward jenner and cowpox. vaccine means COW in Latin) . Last point why would ppl go back 2 work for a job that has shown clearly they DONT give af about them when they can just use the internet or be an influencer, instagram, youtube, crypto. Twitch.image

This is simply profits over ppl. trust the science bx

Last edited by Purpleswag23; 12-02-2021 at 10:38 AM..
+16   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
kej718 
Props total: 11610 11 K  Slaps total: 758 758
People have more options now. If they were forced to pay unemployment then it would be more people quiting.

They took away peoples choice and then pretended like they had one. Yesterday's heros are told they are replaceable if they don't want to get vaccinated.

Whether you are for the vaccine or not, you got to call out bullsh*t when you see it.
+15   

2 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200276 200 K  Slaps total: 15228 15 K
Look up the anitwork section on reddit and you'll see why people are quitting in droves. People are tired being treated like trash for crap wages.
+13   

2 months ago '17        #4
icemanken 
Props total: 484 484  Slaps total: 25 25
Some ppl just can’t quit. They really need money. They will always be at the mercy of the government. That’s why the government isn’t folding yet; some ppl need those Pennie’s on the dollar
+6   

2 months ago '20        #5
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10304 10 K  Slaps total: 1492 1 K
You n*ggas dumb AF!

Dumb is Latin fuxking fools!

2 months ago '13        #6
rifair 
Props total: 12053 12 K  Slaps total: 2767 2 K
trying to repurpose Malcolm x as a anti vaxxer is real smooth brain weirdo sh*t

2 months ago '15        #7
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 143748 143 K  Slaps total: 5752 5 K
 kej718 said
People have more options now. If they were forced to pay unemployment then it would be more people quiting.

They took away peoples choice and then pretended like they had one. Yesterday's heros are told they are replaceable if they don't want to get vaccinated.

Whether you are for the vaccine or not, you got to call out bullsh*t when you see it.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #8
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 rifair said
trying to repurpose Malcolm x as a anti vaxxer is real smooth brain weirdo sh*t
They made a vax in less than a year that doesnít protect you from sh*t and is now treating your immune system as a call of duty dlc expansion every 3 to 4 months for your basic American rights and u telling me that isnít weirdo sh*t? Stfu and put these on u Zooboomafoo monkey a*s n*gga

+3   

2 months ago '13        #9
rifair 
Props total: 12053 12 K  Slaps total: 2767 2 K
 Purpleswag23 said
They made a vax in less than a year that doesnít protect you from sh*t and is now treating your immune system as a call of duty dlc expansion every 3 to 4 months for your basic American rights and u telling me that isnít weirdo sh*t? Stfu and put these on u Zooboomafoo monkey a*s n*gga

oh you one of those meme n*ggas huh?
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #10
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48052 48 K  Slaps total: 10249 10 K
When the unemployment checks end and the eviction rules end, there's going to be a lot of people looking for jobs.

2 months ago '21        #11
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30578 30 K  Slaps total: 3865 3 K
 Purpleswag23 said
First off those vax mandates aren't about ppl they are about corporations/businesses that donít want liability. if they did care they would have compensated all essential workers properly last year 4 working during the pandemic (hazardous duty pay) which leaves me to my next point MOST OF THE WORKERS ALL READY HAVE BUILT UP IMMUNITY TO THE VIRUS BASED OFF PREVIOUS EXPOSURE natural immunity and cross immunity is real trust the science (look up edward jenner and cowpox. vaccine means COW in Latin) . Last point why would ppl go back 2 work for a job that has shown clearly they DONT give af about them when they can just use the internet or be an influencer, instagram, youtube, crypto. Twitch.

i dont see the big deal. Either decide you dont wanna take orders and start your own biz, or if you gonna be an employee understand there will always be something MANDATED to you (drug test, backround check, etc)

+1   

2 months ago '19        #12
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 nodayzoffatl said
i dont see the big deal. Either decide you dont wanna take orders and start your own biz, or if you gonna be an employee understand there will always be something MANDATED to you (drug test, backround check, etc)

nah fax. but this is why the so called "great resignation" is happening brothr. ppl are realizing there power. these employers are increasing the minimum wage and some are even disregarding the mandates because they need the workers so badly some are paying for college tuition and are even trynna get kids to work
+1   

2 months ago '21        #13
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30578 30 K  Slaps total: 3865 3 K
 Purpleswag23 said
nah fax. but this is why the so called "great resignation" is happening brothr. ppl are realizing there power. these employers are increasing the minimum wage and some are even disregarding the mandates because they need the workers so badly some are paying for college tuition and are even trynna get kids to work
you 100% right

I actually work in call center mgmt (good $$$) and its funny because Im not anti vax but I definitely support ppl saying fu*k these jobs for low pay..

I can also tell you its an absolute staffing crisis right now. Nobody. an keep people, everyone has to pay more, and bad employesles getting away with more longer bc theres no replacement

So as a brother who worked his way up but still relates to the average man, I support those of you saying fu*k it -

HOWEVER - Understand that if you choose to play the game we winming right now. People are now offering fully remote jobs, paying more than ever and recruiters have gotten a lot less picky.

No cap, switched jobs 2 months ago. Went from 55k to 70k. Same job. Now fully remote.

Got a couple checks at that salary and started dreaming what would 110k look like? Inflated my resume and started applying jobs in that range now (Indeed.com you can search by salary)

My plan is to max out on salary save an a*sload of money and wait for the next housing crash to buy several properties.

This is a 5 year plan that should see me no longer in the workforce as well.

I hope u can join the Bx (Minus Whale Podcast next week) lets talk about this sh*t.

Whether I agree or not its good convo

edit: last nites episode with timestamps

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 12-02-2021 at 05:33 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '08        #14
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 6378 6 K  Slaps total: 576 576
•Vaccine mandates in general are actually popular among the public.

BX is full of 20 and 30 year old dudes who feel invincible and don't have a real relationship with a Health Care provider so I get it.

• Secondly, A lot resignations are driven by women who need to take care of their kids. The continual disinvestment in the "Care" economy affects women the most.

3 weeks ago '07        #15
datdude07 
Props total: 3011 3 K  Slaps total: 960 960
 kej718 said

I need to quote this frfr true facts really make u think
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '19        #16
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 48052 48 K  Slaps total: 10249 10 K
 Purpleswag23 said
First off those vax mandates aren't about ppl they are about corporations/businesses that donít want liability. if they did care they would have compensated all essential workers properly last year 4 working during the pandemic (hazardous duty pay) which leaves me to my next point MOST OF THE WORKERS ALL READY HAVE BUILT UP IMMUNITY TO THE VIRUS BASED OFF PREVIOUS EXPOSURE natural immunity and cross immunity is real trust the science (look up edward jenner and cowpox. vaccine means COW in Latin) . Last point why would ppl go back 2 work for a job that has shown clearly they DONT give af about them when they can just use the internet or be an influencer, instagram, youtube, crypto. Twitch.

People are quitting for other jobs, not quitting and staying unemployed.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
I been telling yíall for months that Kanye donít fu-k with adidas yeezy anymo..
55 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
206 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-46online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Atlanta rising Rent Prices
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+204online now  4
Video inside This is just sad, feel bad for the kid