The Matrix Resurrections – Déjà Vu

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+56  29
101 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '06        #1
628 page views
6 comments

gettin_doe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7655 7 K  Slaps total: 890 890
The Matrix Resurrections – Déjà Vu

Plot?????

Last edited by gettin_doe; 12-01-2021 at 12:52 PM..
+7   

best
worst
6 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 18691 18 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
I'm trying really hard not to get my expectations for this too high, but the marketing for this has been pretty solid so far. I'm sensing the story for this movie is going to be intensely meta.
+3   

2 months ago '06        #3
gettin_doe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 7655 7 K  Slaps total: 890 890
 WHATEVERMAN said
I'm trying really hard not to get my expectations for this too high, but the marketing for this has been pretty solid so far. I'm sensing the story for this movie is going to be intensely meta.
I feel you........
+1   

2 months ago '05        #4
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21523 21 K  Slaps total: 3360 3 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
your going to be highly dissapointed. just my opinion.

The trailer looks pretty bad to me and hate the fact that Neo looks like jon wick, feels like a lack of commitment to the character. On top of that the wichowski brothers are now the wichowski sisters,
just doesnt feel like the same vibe at all.

Last edited by bqstudios; 12-01-2021 at 01:49 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #5
ddash 
Props total: 61729 61 K  Slaps total: 4714 4 K
Idky but all these trailers look like a Syfy movie lol
+3   

2 months ago '10        #6
RedLight 
Props total: 8210 8 K  Slaps total: 583 583
 WHATEVERMAN said
I'm coming to watch this with no expectations... not saying that i'm expecting it to be a sh*tty movie but as a fan or to fans in general of the matrix, if you coming in with zero expecations and just receive it for whatever it is, it's gonna be dope.... mainly cause it's been so long and there is potential to see a good continuation to where they left off.
+4   

2 months ago '10        #7
RedLight 
Props total: 8210 8 K  Slaps total: 583 583
 bqstudios said
your going to be highly dissapointed. just my opinion.

The trailer looks pretty bad to me and hate the fact that Neo looks like jon wick, feels like a lack of commitment to the character. On top of that the wichowski brothers are now the wichowski sisters,
just doesnt feel like the same vibe at all.
I don't know a part of me feels this could be seen in 2 different ways... Neo going full blown John Wick just means he's older now, depressed, you clearly see that in the trailers. It's obvious something is going on where Neo is plugged into the matrix and forget who he was. So it wouldn't make much sense to see a clean cut Neo...

At first i thought, damn this sh*t looks way too colorful now and they dropped that iconic green tint... but all that sh*t makes sense since in the last scene of the last matrix you see similar colors when the matrix rebooted - where Sati was with the Oracle.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  16
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
57 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Bucs coach: He (Hurts) can't read, keep moving around, he gonna give us a ..
136 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+72online now  5
Jan 22 - Regina King’s son commits suicide
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Jan 21 - Welp 2 twelves down in Harlem early