NBA Youngboy Talks His Crib Being Broken into In Houston. Calls J.PRINCE a P*ssy

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
21 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #1
3247 page views
22 comments

young234  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 1272 1 K  Slaps total: 334 334
NBA Youngboy Talks His Crib Being Broken into In Houston. Calls J.PRINCE a P*ssy

Courtesy call coming in 3...2...1.....

Last edited by young234; 12-01-2021 at 08:54 AM..
+2   

best
worst
22 comments

2 months ago '09        #2
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 77252 77 K  Slaps total: 21217 21 K
I didn't hear him call J Prince nothing

All I heard was he wasn't trying to get involved in that situation

2 months ago '07        #3
datdude07 
Props total: 2996 2 K  Slaps total: 960 960
n*gga dat don’t even sound like young boy

2 months ago '10        #4
Two02x3 
Props total: 17366 17 K  Slaps total: 4146 4 K
 Puppet Master said
I didn't hear him call J Prince nothing

All I heard was he wasn't trying to get involved in that situation
He said “n*ggas pu**y” when the situation came up

lil j definitely isn’t pu**y, but he was looking real goofy for getting on the internet trying to big boy youngboy like that. Whole thing was corny. I don’t blame him for not wanting that sh*t back

The only thing I got from this snippet is that he doesn’t respect lil j for that sh*t, was thankful for not waking up and having to k*ll the guys, and the fact that he knows he has money on his head. He knows sh*t should have went left but he was spared
+11   

2 months ago '21        #5
Kierris  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14255 14 K  Slaps total: 3082 3 K
n*gga says no one can get the ups on him then immediately tells the story about how he was sleep while he car was getting stolen and dude could’ve k*lled him
+13   

2 months ago '18        #6
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 44402 44 K  Slaps total: 4312 4 K
Here go the next artist talking about having no security and saying they gotta k*ll him to take anything from him.

Why Ak even taking the convo there? During hungry season… on the heels of losing a # of artists to violence recently?

2 months ago '18        #7
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27258 27 K  Slaps total: 3773 3 K
Youngboy must have never respected his OGs... J. Prince may save his life like many others before him one day

He better not get into anymore trouble in Houston because he may have to call Lil J for a*sistance

2 months ago '20        #8
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 23406 23 K  Slaps total: 38441 38 K
 Steve Gee97 said
Youngboy must have never respected his OGs... J. Prince may save his life like many others before him one day

He better not get into anymore trouble in Houston because he may have to call Lil J for a*sistance
What “trouble” does your goofy self need to believe was gotten into in the first place in Houston?

2 months ago '10        #9
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 45079 45 K  Slaps total: 1798 1 K
Don't make time for a lesson you don't want someone to teach
+3   

2 months ago '21        #10
Onyx Veneers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3247 3 K  Slaps total: 1153 1 K
Cuhh gone be alright. He just gotta keep that Mac on him

2 months ago '18        #11
Ak: they saying ur security was caught sleeping outside.

NBA: *mumbling* see that’s why they stupid. I don’t even got no security. That was my cameramans car parked out there

From calling J Prince pu**y to letting the world know he has no security protecting his family, this was not a good look.

2 months ago '17        #12
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53020 53 K  Slaps total: 3569 3 K
Ever celebrity sitting down with that clown ak is losing credibility.

I heard a snippet from that interview and ak kept bringing up Soulja boy and Kodak black trying to get youngboy to say some off the wall sh*t but he saw the play and called akademiks out on it.

Dude toxic as fu*k.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #13
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 88233 88 K  Slaps total: 9569 9 K
Prince tried to drake n*gga but lil n*gga wasn’t down to to get extorted
+7   

2 months ago '10        #14
Walmart 
Props total: 25706 25 K  Slaps total: 2670 2 K
 Two02x3 said
He said “n*ggas pu**y” when the situation came up

lil j definitely isn’t pu**y, but he was looking real goofy for getting on the internet trying to big boy youngboy like that. Whole thing was corny. I don’t blame him for not wanting that sh*t back

The only thing I got from this snippet is that he doesn’t respect lil j for that sh*t, was thankful for not waking up and having to k*ll the guys, and the fact that he knows he has money on his head. He knows sh*t should have went left but he was spared
I have big respect for J and Rap-A-Lot is my fav rap label ever, but some of the moves he's been making since he discovered IG, Twitter, etc. are suspect as hell.

Him putting out the face/name of one of the main dudes that allegedly robbed/cut Almighty Jay and tagged a bunch of celebs in the Bronx to help him get the chain back, the way he stepped in the Drake/Pusha "beef" like Drake's a little boy that can't handle rap beef, the way J Prince was standing in the video where he made Kanye apologize to Drake like a little boy (which I still don't know why J Prince couldn't have Ye apologize off camera and let them do the Larry Hoover benefit concert announcement separate), etc. is suspect to me.

Like B.G. said about Birdman, he was a dog in his prime, but every dog has his day.

Seems like J. Prince wants attention as the man with so much power in the rap game by doing all these videos when he was more behind the scenes in the past (like when he sat down T.I. & Flip during their feud and kept it off record, where it should've stayed).
+4   

2 months ago '14        #15
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 26727 26 K  Slaps total: 7792 7 K
 JacobWatch said
Ever celebrity sitting down with that clown ak is losing credibility.

I heard a snippet from that interview and ak kept bringing up Soulja boy and Kodak black trying to get youngboy to say some off the wall sh*t but he saw the play and called akademiks out on it.

Dude toxic as fu*k.
YB said he’s cool with Ak so wrong. Every artist uses Ak’s platform. Even the “beefs” are manufactured. 60% of rap is image and Ak helps with that

2 months ago '17        #16
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53020 53 K  Slaps total: 3569 3 K
 Bigboi781 said
YB said he’s cool with Ak so wrong. Every artist uses Ak’s platform. Even the “beefs” are manufactured. 60% of rap is image and Ak helps with that
Did you hear the part of the interview I’m talking about where akademiks brings up Kodak black?

2 months ago '20        #17
 JacobWatch said
Did you hear the part of the interview I’m talking about where akademiks brings up Kodak black?

What’s the options for the under 35-40? crowd with a similar platform and audience size?

CTG or Adam 22? Say Cheese? Vlad?

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 12-01-2021 at 04:33 PM..

2 months ago '05        #18
hbk83 
Props total: 21309 21 K  Slaps total: 4529 4 K
 Walmart said
I have big respect for J and Rap-A-Lot is my fav rap label ever, but some of the moves he's been making since he discovered IG, Twitter, etc. are suspect as hell.

Him putting out the face/name of one of the main dudes that allegedly robbed/cut Almighty Jay and tagged a bunch of celebs in the Bronx to help him get the chain back, the way he stepped in the Drake/Pusha "beef" like Drake's a little boy that can't handle rap beef, the way J Prince was standing in the video where he made Kanye apologize to Drake like a little boy (which I still don't know why J Prince couldn't have Ye apologize off camera and let them do the Larry Hoover benefit concert announcement separate), etc. is suspect to me.

Like B.G. said about Birdman, he was a dog in his prime, but every dog has his day.

Seems like J. Prince wants attention as the man with so much power in the rap game by doing all these videos when he was more behind the scenes in the past (like when he sat down T.I. & Flip during their feud and kept it off record, where it should've stayed).
Back in the day. Young dudes were more men and had respect. Was still wild but respected the game in a way.
The last 10 years the young dudes coming up don’t respect the game or the ones before them.
JPrince is trying to hold onto whatever pull he has left. But fact is if he or his son ever got disrespectful outside of Houston they would get done dirty. Cause nowadays people don’t care. Just like when shotty robbed his people’s.
Wasn’t sh*t he could have done.
+4   

2 months ago '11        #19
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57938 57 K  Slaps total: 41535 41 K
im sorry im from Louisiana and know-how we talk but i still cant understand this n*gga

2 months ago '20        #20
@

2 months ago '17        #21
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 105033 105 K  Slaps total: 18299 18 K

2 months ago '04        #22
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13496 13 K  Slaps total: 3048 3 K
 Walmart said

While i agree we see and hear more about prince than ever before, it is what it is. times change, things dont stay the same forever. As long as he's smart, which clearly he is, then he'll be alright.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #23
Back in the day respect was earned by wielding power quietly.

In todays society, if the public can’t see it they don’t believe it so it’s forcing a lot of ogs out in the open.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+96online now  19
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  16
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+114online now  10
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy