'The Matrix Resurrections' Cast Shares Their Reactions to Hearing the Movie's Plot

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
20 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '18        #1
2230 page views
30 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156015 156 K  Slaps total: 6456 6 K
'The Matrix Resurrections' Cast Shares Their Reactions to Hearing the Movie's Plot

"Love may not be all you need, but it certainly helps. It helps so much, in fact, that when many of the actors for the upcoming film The Matrix Resurrections read the script, they were struck with deep, heartfelt emotions for the characters and storyline in what will be the fourth installment of the groundbreaking Matrix franchise.

At the end of the last film, The Matrix Revolutions, audiences looked on as Neo (Keanu Reeves) gave his own life in order to bring peace between humans and machines. New peeks at the upcoming Resurrections have shown us a very much alive Neo carrying on life as Thomas A. Anderson who seemingly has almost no memory of the events that befell him. However, nothing is ever as it seems. There are also questions surrounding Carrie-Anne Moss’ character, Trinity, who also met death in the third film but will be starring alongside Reeves in Resurrections. It appears that like Neo, Trinity has no memory of what has happened in the Matrix and therefore doesn’t remember her deep, loving connection with Neo, a driving plot point for the first few films.

In a recent interview with EW, Reeves spoke about the type of emotion that went into director Lana Wachowski’s vision for how the new film would pan out and how the love story between Neo and Trinity would serve as a backbone for the plot. Reeves mentions that he believes that part of the reason the film went into production was “the sense of it being a love story between Trinity and Neo.” When Wachowski first called to give the John Wick star an idea of the storyline for the new installment, Reeves said, “It was one of those phone calls where even though you’re at home, you stand up.”

While making the film, it quickly became apparent that Wachowski would be taking a different approach than she had with the first three installments. Reeves said that the director was “participating more with the movement of the camera, and more interested in doing than rehearsing,” which resulted in more real, emotional experiences coming through on film.

Moss went on to describe her place in the film as a chance to bring Wachowski’s love to life. Of this, the actress stated, “I’ve never felt that way before, where I could see that I am an extension of her heart in playing this role.” New to the franchise actor Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Spring Awakening), added, “When I read the script for this movie I cried, because the idea of watching these two iconic actors in these two iconic parts coming back and f*ghting to have their love again just wrecked me.”

Fans won’t have to wait much longer to see how the unforgettable love story between Trinity and Neo will play out when The Matrix Resurrections comes to theaters on December 22."

visit this link https://collider.com/the- .. ast-reactions/
+1   

best
worst
30 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
PBC 
Props total: 11495 11 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
Based on what they said the original trilogy stood for I kinda think this movie will the going down the path of neo being some sort of all being that is both man and machine and more
+3   

2 months ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 121605 121 K  Slaps total: 40800 40 K
How is it so close to being released and still not plot has been revealed?
+4   

2 months ago '13        #4
Phenom354 
Props total: 49001 49 K  Slaps total: 3354 3 K
 Tha Boss said
+6   

2 months ago '12        #5
ezduzit 
Props total: 48329 48 K  Slaps total: 4668 4 K
I’ll watch matrix all day. fu*k what y’all bi*ching about. Each movie has some great, intense action scenes
+26   

2 months ago '04        #6
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13496 13 K  Slaps total: 3048 3 K
im hypeeeee
+2   

2 months ago '13        #7
PBC 
Props total: 11495 11 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
 Tha Boss said
I mean the plot is kinda in the name lmao but I get you... I kinda like it this way... a few trailers that dont show much.... keep the plot and details for the movie..
+1   

2 months ago '20        #8
Abso 
Props total: 20140 20 K  Slaps total: 2513 2 K
I could tell you what happens but it’ll spoil your mood.

It’s a combination of things happening

2 months ago '05        #9
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29238 29 K  Slaps total: 9362 9 K
 PBC said
Based on what they said the original trilogy stood for I kinda think this movie will the going down the path of neo being some sort of all being that is both man and machine and more
I don't want to spoil anything but I've seen some information thats actually contrary

2 months ago '05        #10
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 121605 121 K  Slaps total: 40800 40 K
 HARBINGER said
I don't want to spoil anything but I've seen some information thats actually contrary
Can you post it with spoiler tags
+2   

2 months ago '13        #11
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17863 17 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
First day

2 months ago '04        #12
chubs189 
Props total: 12060 12 K  Slaps total: 491 491
More excited for this than the new Spider-Man and I’m super excited for the Spider-Man movie lol. Loved the original trilogy I know a lot of people didn’t but I took something from each one. Can’t wait to see what they do with this one. Got a solid cast and new Matrix movie in 4K sh*t count me in. As for details on plot I’m glad not much is out. This one of few films wanna make sure I go in knowing as little as possible. Hope Laurence fishburne shows up like at the end as a surprise. I know they said he isn’t in it but would be dope.

Last edited by chubs189; 12-01-2021 at 04:07 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '08        #13
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4211 4 K  Slaps total: 1198 1 K
The original plot was stolen & revised by these hollywood scum & part 4 from what the original guy said is gonna be confusing & not that good
+3   

2 months ago '15        #14
Hellmatic 
Props total: 48300 48 K  Slaps total: 4651 4 K
 Ridah said
The original plot was stolen & revised by these hollywood scum & part 4 from what the original guy said is gonna be confusing & not that good
People still believe this smh..

2 months ago '05        #15
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29238 29 K  Slaps total: 9362 9 K
 Tha Boss said
Can you post it with spoiler tags
https://youtu.be/MqpvfllHLTI

new information also tho

..they got plenty of stuff on that channel they have been devoting for years and the content keeps coming

2 months ago '05        #16
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7690 7 K  Slaps total: 2583 2 K
I think this is all in his head he is creating a life for himself in the matrix, he has transcended, nothing is real not his body just his mind taking over the matrix and living his life

2 months ago '06        #17
xastey 
Props total: 9428 9 K  Slaps total: 671 671
Definitely going have to go back and watch all 3 again been sooooooooo long. This one I will be watching in the theaters for sure. When in the fu*k do tickets go on sale
+1   

2 months ago '08        #18
DooM  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27329 27 K  Slaps total: 1502 1 K
First day.

2 months ago '13        #19
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 120295 120 K  Slaps total: 49190 49 K
Cant wait
+1   

2 months ago '19        #20
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18256 18 K  Slaps total: 4036 4 K

+2   

2 months ago '19        #21
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18256 18 K  Slaps total: 4036 4 K
Why are y'all excited arent 2 of the 3 matrix movies terrible

2 months ago '16        #22
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 21891 21 K  Slaps total: 2734 2 K
 HARBINGER said
Spoil the thread b. Put the [ SPOILER ]insert words[ /SPOILER ] for thoss who ont wanna read.

2 months ago '16        #23
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 21891 21 K  Slaps total: 2734 2 K
 Ridah said
The dude-girls sister-brother talked down on this Ressurection and how its a stupid idea and it trchnically erases the original trilogy... sh*t is a cash grab but it itll play into the transhumanism of the future for a 4 peat.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #24
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 12082 12 K  Slaps total: 1665 1 K
The irony of a room full of vaccinated people hyped and ready to watch The Matrix
+3   

2 months ago '04        #25
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6344 6 K  Slaps total: 1282 1 K
 SimeonWisest said
The irony of a room full of vaccinated people hyped and ready to watch The Matrix
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  13
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+96online now  12
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  11
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+114online now  4
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy