Watch Police Jack a Combat Vets Life Savings

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
50 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '11        #1
2556 page views
59 comments

SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18879 18 K  Slaps total: 2689 2 K
Watch Police Jack a Combat Vets Life Savings

+29   

best
worst
59 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #2
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 101370 101 K  Slaps total: 4647 4 K
Ok. These algorithms on some fu*k sh*t.I subbed this channel earlier this week and been binge watching this sh*t nonstop tf man. I’m glad I started a new hobby to keep me off this fu*kin phone
+19   

2 months ago '19        #3
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60808 60 K  Slaps total: 6479 6 K
Imagine living in a capitalist country where having a certain amount of capital is suspicious. Or having currency having trace amounts of drugs on it is a crime. He should get millions from the officers retirement fund. That's the only way these fxggots will start treating people with common decency.
+32   

2 months ago '04        #4
biscuit 
Props total: 54605 54 K  Slaps total: 4784 4 K
I wonder if he received penalty monies for the inconveniences he experienced, emotional distress etc. as well. He definitely deserves it.
+15   

2 months ago '16        #5
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109512 109 K  Slaps total: 12155 12 K
He started rubbin his hands when he heard more than 10 bands
+13   

2 months ago '15        #6
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 6549 6 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
My boy just got 83k seized. And they didn’t say how much it was on the ticket so we think they took some of it. sh*ts crazy af. Just happened today too in LA
+22   

2 months ago '21        #7
Kingpack2 
Props total: 402 402  Slaps total: 46 46
That’s nuts man… this is why it’s important to say no to them when they want to search �� you or look in your vehicle. I know it’s easy just to comply but it’s not worth giving up your rights either just cause your innocent. Don’t let them play with you cause this sh*t be happening.
+25   

2 months ago '04        #8
goodi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9695 9 K  Slaps total: 2217 2 K
fu*k 12
+7   

2 months ago '05        #9
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18664 18 K  Slaps total: 6479 6 K
This is crazy...
why would you give them permission to search when they had no probable cause? People love giving up their rights...smfh... Hes a vet and should have known this.

and why would you have it packaged like that? why not have it in a lock box or something... my goodness. dude rubbed his hands like birdman....

Last edited by Sizzler01; 12-01-2021 at 06:19 AM..
+16   

2 months ago '11        #10
SainT sig  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 12714 12 K  Slaps total: 2222 2 K
Not gonna watch, I can tell this will irritate me
+23   

2 months ago '05        #11
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18664 18 K  Slaps total: 6479 6 K
 SainT sig said
Not gonna watch, I can tell this will irritate me
it will probably make you cry... its that bad...
+5   

2 months ago '16        #12
J0011 
Props total: 1812 1 K  Slaps total: 254 254
Not illegal, but dumb to carry that much cash. Piece of sh*t Cops took it this time, next time it could some random a*s mofkr . Now everyone knows he Carries cash
+3   

2 months ago '11        #13
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 12972 12 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 Sleezymcman said
My boy just got 83k seized. And they didnít say how much it was on the ticket so we think they took some of it. sh*ts crazy af. Just happened today too in LA
My boy back in the days when he got caught trapping had 80k in the house. Only 20k was declared....
+11   

2 months ago '04        #14
biscuit 
Props total: 54605 54 K  Slaps total: 4784 4 K
 Kingpack2 said
Thatís nuts manÖ this is why itís important to say no to them when they want to search �� you or look in your vehicle. I know itís easy just to comply but itís not worth giving up your rights either just cause your innocent. Donít let them play with you cause this sh*t be happening.
"Well my glove compartment is locked
So is the trunk in the back
And I know my rights
So you gon need a warrant for that
Aren't you sharp as a tack
You some type of lawyer or somethin
Somebody important or somethin"

Jay-Z 99 Problems

fu*k these dudes. Tryna be all nice and comply and all it gets you is a fu*king headache and fu*ked over.
+12   

2 months ago '20        #15
Moogie Johnson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9206 9 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
 Kingpack2 said
That’s nuts man… this is why it’s important to say no to them when they want to search �� you or look in your vehicle. I know it’s easy just to comply but it’s not worth giving up your rights either just cause your innocent. Don’t let them play with you cause this sh*t be happening.
Yup, about 10 years ago I got pulled over and my car reeked of weed (legal/decriminalized) in my state. I had some pills in the car and the cop asked to search cause of the weed smell. He pulled me over cause he claimed I was on my phone, but funny part is I 100%!wasn’t using my phone it was in the phone holder on the dash

Cop: can I search your car, if you have nothing to hide you’ll be on your way

Me: nope

Cop: why not?

Me: sorry I’m on my way to dinner and don’t want to be late and am in a rush

Cop: well if you don’t have anything to hide

Me: nope

Cop: ok wait here

He went to his car and tried getting a k9 but thankfully there wasn’t one available. Cop was such a d*ck though, he even called my job (I worked for a neighboring town) and told them I was a drug dealer and piece of sh*t

And I had a prior arrest for domestic a&b (since got it expunged cause the chick lied to get me locked up as revenge for cheating on her, charges got dismissed at court cause she didn’t show up so there was no conviction and it didn’t show up on background checks, only cops could see it. But I since found out how to get it completely expunged from my record so Cops can’t even see it anymore )

So before he cut me loose he comes up to my window and gives me like a $200 ticket and goes “and just so you know my 2 young sons even know it’s not ok to hit woman”

Guy was such an a**hole, the town he was a cop in was a small super rich town that has a state highway I had to pass through every day, and this cop for whatever reason decided to post up on this street all day every day pulling over minorities.

I know that cause after my incident I would drive through the town every night after work and no lie 80% of the time I would see him on the side of the road with a car with a black or Spanish person pulled over. I had dealt with other cops in this town before and they were super cool, but for whatever reason instead of just chilling in his small rich town responding to 911 calls he took it upon himself to pull over every car with a black or brown person that had to cut through to get where they were going.

But point of the story never ever consent to letting the dirty pigs search your car, the cool cops will never ask to search your car cause they don’t care, only the cops out to make a name for them self will want to search you, and by law they can’t search your car without probably cause or hold you on scene until a k9 gets there. If they do make you wait for a k9 and the k9 hits and they then search and find something, a good lawyer will get it dismissed. The Supreme Court ruled that Cops can only hold you for as long as it takes to write ahd issue the citation and not a minute longer. So if they stall for a k9 and make you wait, you might get searched and arrested but a good lawyer will get it tossed, but only if you did not consent.

Once you consent to a search yoire fu*ked, so never ever ever consent to a search even if you have nothing on you. It’s a constitutional right to say no when asked to consent to a search no matter what cops try and tell you. Cops are allowed to trick you and lie to you, but you’re also allowed to say no

Also you don’t have to answer any of their questions, just say “officer I don’t want to answer any of your questions on the advice of my lawyer”. Never tell them where you’re going or coming from, only thing you have to do is give them your license registration and insurance and that’s it

Last edited by Moogie Johnson; 12-01-2021 at 08:29 AM..
+16   

2 months ago '05        #16
P-Hill 
Props total: 34378 34 K  Slaps total: 2261 2 K
Is there anything these scumbags aren't allowed to get away with?

I'm glad he got his money back but what the fu*k. He was calm and patient too.. even in the end when the realization hit that hes stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing.
+5   

2 months ago '11        #17
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58004 58 K  Slaps total: 4359 4 K
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
Ok. These algorithms on some fu*k sh*t.I subbed this channel earlier this week and been binge watching this sh*t nonstop tf man. Iím glad I started a new hobby to keep me off this fu*kin phone
Ron God selling ya'll data.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #18
4220  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6554 6 K  Slaps total: 1085 1 K
Stop giving them permission to search stop answering questions. Am I being detained or am I free to go
+8   

2 months ago '18        #19
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 63619 63 K  Slaps total: 21448 21 K
He's not a black guy, this has nothing to do with me. Let them search

2 months ago '10        #20
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15172 15 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
holy sh*t, @ the 7:00 mark he pulls out the zip lock bag of that n*gga money and it has receipts proving he withdrew the money from the bank, literally a stack of receipts and they still took his money
+13   

2 months ago '06        #21
kpdawg2006 
Props total: 1327 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
 P-Hill said
Is there anything these scumbags aren't allowed to get away with?

I'm glad he got his money back but what the fu*k. He was calm and patient too.. even in the end when the realization hit that hes stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing.
Man had receipts from the bank showing withdrawls and still took his money, like what sense does that make?
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #22
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 99290 99 K  Slaps total: 28113 28 K

2 months ago '05        #23
freshtoodef 
Props total: 11646 11 K  Slaps total: 499 499
 Sleezymcman said
My boy just got 83k seized. And they didnít say how much it was on the ticket so we think they took some of it. sh*ts crazy af. Just happened today too in LA
Heíll get a letter from the dea in like a month or so with the official count. sh*t happened to me in June they took 40k from me I was omw to la
+4   

2 months ago '05        #24
rellish 
Props total: 16449 16 K  Slaps total: 2315 2 K
 Sizzler01 said
it will probably make you cry... its that bad...
Come on now, cry brah?

Dude got his bread back, and he got hella media behind him.

Im just imagining all the brothas who got took + probably hit with a random charge. We wouldn't have got no benefit of the doubt, or got any type of bread back Im sure this sh*t happened damn near a million times too

Glad dude got his sh*t. Hoping he get another bag for suing those a**holes.

2 months ago '21        #25
mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 Oswaldgatesjr said
He's not a black guy, this has nothing to do with me. Let them search
Actually this has everything to do with everybody. Black folks arenít the only ones subjected to civil forfeiture. They wouldnít give a fu*k if youíre purple, if they suspect you have cash and then they find it, theyíll take that sh*t. Itís situations like this where race doesnít matter and itís us vs the pigs.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  21
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
[Health] Green JuicingÖWhy you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  7
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  6
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - Straight A college student sold illegal guns to undies
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy