How do Yíall Play Madden

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
27 replies  @gear

most viewed right now
157 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '07        #1
2857 page views
98 comments

Kinglew88 
Props total: 5726 5 K  Slaps total: 922 922
How do Yíall Play Madden

So I donít like to make a*sumptions and create narratives about a game before actually putting in some time playing it. This madden tho is the worst thing Iíve ever laid my hands on. Itís literally the most frustrating experience from qb throwing the ball wherever and NFL WRs not able to make catches. Then donít get me started on defense the AI is retarded these dudes just let guys run in their zones or they donít adjust to the play happening around them.

How do yíall play this? Give some tips or something to maybe change this experience because maaaaan if they do NCAA like this Iím going to be pissed
+10   

best
worst
98 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Switchc2390 
Props total: 13343 13 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
Played my nephew the other day after not playing Madden in years. He whipped my a*s thoroughly. The hit stick being able to be used coming from the side and them fumbling almost every time with it just turned me off. I know I just need more time with it but the mechanics feel off.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #3
Kinglew88  OP
Props total: 5726 5 K  Slaps total: 922 922
 Switchc2390 said
Played my nephew the other day after not playing Madden in years. He whipped my a*s thoroughly. The hit stick being able to be used coming from the side and them fumbling almost every time with it just turned me off. I know I just need more time with it but the mechanics feel off.
If I showed you some of the stuff Iíve dealt with.

The worse part is they got the nerve to put Simulation. Where because Iím still looking for it
+4   

2 months ago '17        #4
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 36878 36 K  Slaps total: 11263 11 K
If you got a low football IQ it's not gonna be fun

You sound like you used to the arcade era of the 2000s

2 months ago '11        #5
Slingy 
Props total: 12403 12 K  Slaps total: 3229 3 K
 Speedy ClapSon said
If you got a low football IQ it's not gonna be fun

You sound like you used to the arcade era of the 2000s
Don't be like that. These new Maddens are trash. My online record on 13 was like 75-6. The newer Maddens are terrible. Last one I purchased was 19 and during the install where you get to play a quick game, I had a goal line run TD and I was clearly over the line and even had to challenge and it was still ruled not a TD. Cancelled the install and refunded the game immediately. I have Madden 20 collecting dust that I won from a buddy who begged me to play him and even said he'd give me the game if I beat him lol.
+9   

2 months ago '04        #6
Essentials72 
Props total: 2198 2 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 Slingy said
Don't be like that. These new Maddens are trash. My online record on 13 was like 75-6. The newer Maddens are terrible. Last one I purchased was 19 and during the install where you get to play a quick game, I had a goal line run TD and I was clearly over the line and even had to challenge and it was still ruled not a TD. Cancelled the install and refunded the game immediately. I have Madden 20 collecting dust that I won from a buddy who begged me to play him and even said he'd give me the game if I beat him lol.
Dude tried to insult you by defending madden lol dude must a special kind of stupid and fu*k ea!
+14   

2 months ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93950 93 K  Slaps total: 34795 34 K
Play the sh*t like NFL Blitz lmfao I would even go as far as to say create maxed out players and just try to shatter records or something.

Madden hasn’t been made to be taken seriously for what has to be over a decade now
+10   

2 months ago '11        #8
socal511  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4609 4 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 Switchc2390 said
he probably has the gameplay on arcade, makes every hitstick a high chance for a fumble. if you play him again make sure its on competitive - allpro/allmadden.

as for OP try those basic settings as well. its madden, no where near a great game, but you can have some fun with it
+3   

2 months ago '21        #9
shangxtsungx23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2313 2 K  Slaps total: 504 504
I stopped playing in madden 07 when reggie bush was a rookie
+15   

2 months ago '04        #10
shadychef04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12252 12 K  Slaps total: 1199 1 K
Defenders are constantly mossing my WR's as if the WR's have no awareness whatsoever...

I only run the ball now with the occasional short pass
+3   

2 months ago '20        #11
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x177
Props total: 92769 92 K  Slaps total: 18688 18 K
 Kinglew88 said
So I donít like to make a*sumptions and create narratives about a game before actually putting in some time playing it. This madden tho is the worst thing Iíve ever laid my hands on. Itís literally the most frustrating experience from qb throwing the ball wherever and NFL WRs not able to make catches. Then donít get me started on defense the AI is retarded these dudes just let guys run in their zones or they donít adjust to the play happening around them.

How do yíall play this? Give some tips or something to maybe change this experience because maaaaan if they do NCAA like this Iím going to be pissed
I donít simple as that
+8   

2 months ago '19        #12
yobiggz 
Props total: 3177 3 K  Slaps total: 593 593
sh*t dope to me havent played since 15. totally different game on the ps5 than on the ps4 tho. took me a while to get my coordination back, now im on cant fu*k wit me mode jus go ahead and quit lol
+3   

2 months ago '04        #13
Makaveli4Eva 
Props total: 1954 1 K  Slaps total: 370 370
 Switchc2390 said
Make sure itís on competitive and not arcade. Slows that fumble sh*t down
+1   

2 months ago '04        #14
diplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2307 2 K  Slaps total: 286 286
Haven't played Madden in over 6 years but we had special rules when we played.

1. Hit the random button 3 times and whatever team it lands on is the team you play with

2. Punt rules: if you're behind the 50 on 4th down, you have to punt.

3. 3 trades: you can trade any 3 players from your random team for any player of the same positions as long as it's under the salary cap. That way if you randomly pick a great team you can't add superstar players because there's no cap room. Also, you can't trade any player from your opponent team.

2 months ago '13        #15
hoodnurd 
Props total: 4029 4 K  Slaps total: 572 572
You’re right the game isn’t as hat if used to be what irks me the most is the dropped passes to the wr’s I was even like aight imma user catch this bs but nah. The qb throwing isn’t too bad you just gotta know about placement and pressure sensitive passing, the defense I’m just playing d line until the ball is thrown or ran then I make a switch. I’m tryna find that hit stick direction that auto fumble like it was down last year and you’re smackin whoever it is this year I don’t think I have any forced fumbles out of about 30-40 simulated games on mut. A int aside from a pick 6 is pretty hard to get and I haven’t broken any big gains on any kick/punt returns.

2 months ago '21        #16
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 12116 12 K  Slaps total: 23950 23 K
This is how you play it.

CASUAL
+9   

2 months ago '16        #17
Quinn 
Props total: 11068 11 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K
 5ive04our said
I donít simple as that
heavy on this

/thread
+9   

2 months ago '20        #18
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 11093 11 K  Slaps total: 2117 2 K
Delete it from your console. Problem solved. Madden been sh*t for about a decade. Last madden I fu*ked with was on PS2. All this other sh*t is garbage.
+8   

2 months ago '11        #19
Trolling 
Props total: 1509 1 K  Slaps total: 351 351
Cover 2
+2   

2 months ago '11        #20
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 41956 41 K  Slaps total: 9041 9 K
I just bought Madden along with COD Vanguard and 2K22. I was never really a Madden guy but does anyone have any pointers?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #21
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 82117 82 K  Slaps total: 11553 11 K
Don’t buy madden, just wait for the NCAA game and hope they don’t fu*k it up
+4   

2 months ago '21        #22
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30568 30 K  Slaps total: 3865 3 K
 Kinglew88 said

I used to be one of them Madden Heads. Swore I was the best always ready to "get on sticks". aint played in a good 5 years
+1   

2 months ago '17        #23
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 4159 4 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
you can hit youtube get a defensive & offensive scheme pretty easily and win most games, nothing is going to make you win every game, it's just a roll of the dice in most cases, but you have to actually play and put in some effort to be good at it.........

the game isn't great, it has alot of issues, but you can be competitive pretty easily if you study a couple things.
+5   

2 months ago '21        #24
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30568 30 K  Slaps total: 3865 3 K
 bonez79 said
I just bought Madden along with COD Vanguard and 2K22. I was never really a Madden guy but does anyone have any pointers?
refund
+2   

2 months ago '11        #25
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57940 57 K  Slaps total: 41535 41 K
i stopped ages ago when n*ggas were throwing deep passes with the QB dropping back to the goal post even when you have your Tight ins on the outside, or someone spying the QB sh*t is cheating aint no QB gonna be running around like that in real life. and your Recivers aint gonna always be open like that. i stopped playing sports games period i only play RPGs are mmos now.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  24
Article inside From now on here when people respond with ďBuy The DipĒÖ
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  7
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  7
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+114online now  3
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy