NBA YoungBoy w Akademiks on Clubhouse Private Videos, Birdman & Fed Case

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #1
1203 page views
25 comments

CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 9019 9 K  Slaps total: 7458 7 K
NBA YoungBoy w Akademiks on Clubhouse Private Videos, Birdman & Fed Case

Last edited by CLOUTCHASER; 11-30-2021 at 09:08 PM..

best
worst
25 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #2
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 23524 23 K  Slaps total: 38735 38 K

2 months ago '20        #3
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 52054 52 K  Slaps total: 16330 16 K
 BuiltForThis said

Why do you need to post this?
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #4
 Mysticman said

2 months ago '19        #5
CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31 OP
Props total: 9019 9 K  Slaps total: 7458 7 K
 Mysticman said
lol

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #6
@ @

2 months ago '20        #7
Iron Stan 
Props total: 9882 9 K  Slaps total: 1683 1 K
What’s the appeal he has on y’all? He’s nowhere near the best nor top 10 but he isn’t trash but idk what makes y’all fawn over him

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #8
 Iron Stan said
What’s the appeal he has on y’all? He’s nowhere near the best nor top 10 but he isn’t trash but idk what makes y’all fawn over him

+1   

2 months ago '21        #9
MentalRealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15091 15 K  Slaps total: 8717 8 K
Akademiks is on Atlantic’s payroll
+6   

2 months ago '15        #10
KingKris14 
Props total: 1772 1 K  Slaps total: 383 383
Wtf someone donating too your cash app for you reposting somebody else sh*t.

2 months ago '11        #11
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57985 57 K  Slaps total: 41540 41 K
why are people so fascinated by hoodsh*t? Im sure NBA grew up in the hood but i don't think he was out there like that. he may have a couple of little charges. most of them is illegal guns which are easy to come by in the hood. but he looks the part. its just why in society people want the bad guys or someone who looks like the bad guy. it's quite annoying.....I grew up in the hood and never wanna go back or look back on sh*t there. its somewhere the powers that be put black folks in and instead of us getting ourselves out and making it better we continue the cycle. Crazy when you think about it, how easy we are as a culture to hold down. while other cultures have gotten themselves out, native Americans, jews...but the n*ggas almost never fu*k weed

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #12
 awww said
why are people so fascinated by hoodsh*t? Im sure NBA grew up in the hood but i don't think he was out there like that. he may have a couple of little charges. most of them is illegal guns which are easy to come by in the hood. but he looks the part. its just why in society people want the bad guys or someone who looks like the bad guy. it's quite annoying.....I grew up in the hood and never wanna go back or look back on sh*t there. its somewhere the powers that be put black folks in and instead of us getting ourselves out and making it better we continue the cycle. Crazy when you think about it, how easy we are as a culture to hold down. while other cultures have gotten themselves out, native Americans, jews...but the n*ggas almost never fu*k weed
Can I take a minute
for to tell you how I'm living?
Yeah
I'd rather show you,
fu*k the critics,
I'ma try leave out the k*lling

2 months ago '16        #13
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 127855 127 K  Slaps total: 25485 25 K
he should have jetted with russel

2 months ago '14        #14
Blazeyy 
Props total: 19249 19 K  Slaps total: 3002 3 K
OP actually thinks he's a yb fan when everything he posts further alienates yb from a potential larger audience

2 months ago '16        #15
nik3 
Props total: 10575 10 K  Slaps total: 5713 5 K
Most overrated artist of all time, don't get the love affair for dude musik I swear to gawd
+1   

2 months ago '04        #16
kenoe212004 
Props total: 9346 9 K  Slaps total: 1433 1 K
Top got a new mixtape with birdman boming.....
+1   

2 months ago '15        #17
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 107125 107 K  Slaps total: 10869 10 K
Of course his groupie is spamming the fu*k outta the thread.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '15        #18
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 77604 77 K  Slaps total: 25860 25 K
 nik3 said
Most overrated artist of all time, don't get the love affair for dude musik I swear to gawd
How a n*gga that don’t get played on the radio or forced on you in any way overrated? Who rating him duck a*s n*gga?

You literally gotta go OUT YOUR WAY to listen to his music just like you going out your way hating

Go find gates KNOWN GAY a*s THROUGHOUT THE STATE and go suck his d*ck pu**y a*s hating a*s n*gga
+3   

2 months ago '07        #19
swiftkid21 
Props total: 6664 6 K  Slaps total: 599 599
 awww said
I call it the WWF effect, the crowd (the ones on the outside looking in) LOVE the characters and praise their story line. It's just "cool" to them for some reason. Movies & video games the same, the fu*kery and ignorance wins every time. Hip Hop is 100x more appealing/believable because it's real life when it comes to hood sh*t (for SOME artists). All the violent and fked stories they build movies, games, music about, ppl get to praise a person who walks that line for real and make it sound fun (ESPECIALLY, again, to the ones on the outside looking in).

It's why artists like King Von (RIP) and any rapper whose image is anything close to real sh*t in the streets can are easily be soaked up by the masses (dumbasses). It's also opportunity for bigger artists/athletes/actors who aren't 100 to connect with and exploit the real folks from the hood so they can get their cool points and solidify their own status...
The world loves the ignorance in many forms, not just in HipHop. We just see blatantly how our lives is just entertainment and a cash grab for whoever sitting on top.

I smoke weed...... and hope in the hip hop culture we start to champion and tell stories about other sh*t. Not just be a zoo for onlookers/listeners of our plight.
Shiiit I was just typing away, looked up and seen the paragraphs... sry lol

2 months ago '19        #20
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86740 86 K  Slaps total: 12904 12 K
 Iron Stan said
He's kinda like the new Boosie to the newer generation.

Pain music.

2 months ago '16        #21
nik3 
 6Fraud said
How a n*gga that don’t get played on the radio or forced on you in any way overrated? Who rating him duck a*s n*gga?

You literally gotta go OUT YOUR WAY to listen to his music just like you going out your way hating

Go find gates KNOWN GAY a*s THROUGHOUT THE STATE and go suck his d*ck pu**y a*s hating a*s n*gga
Gates a better rapper, singer, hooks, wordplay, subject matter,but even I don't jam him much anymore, cause his beats trash af now, but everything else, Gates sh*ts on this lil bae, YB music trash af now

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '15        #22
 nik3 said
Gates a better rapper, singer, hooks, wordplay, subject matter,but even I don't jam him much anymore, cause his beats trash af now, but everything else, Gates sh*ts on this lil bae, YB music trash af now
Go suck his d*ck then

2 months ago '16        #23
nik3 
 6Fraud said
Go suck his d*ck then
I'm talking about rap and u talking like this taking it personally, are u sucking the skin off of YB lil D?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '15        #24
 nik3 said
I'm talking about rap and u talking like this taking it personally, are u sucking the skin off of YB lil D?
Go to sleep you still ona computer hating

The n*gga ain’t on the radio.. you can’t hear his music UNLESS you go find it….

Therefore n*gga you straight up hating foh

Then you a full blown f*got how you talking about another man d*ck size he got you that mad

Last edited by 6Fraud; 12-01-2021 at 06:41 AM..

2 months ago '05        #25
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29293 29 K  Slaps total: 9368 9 K
ugly n*gga problems. who cares about these lames? @ @ @

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+19online now  10
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  8
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-77online now  7
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy