Worlds First 2022 Next Gen Phone - Raw AI Power

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
27 replies  @gear

most viewed right now
157 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '21        #1
1590 page views
20 comments

mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 6769 6 K  Slaps total: 529 529
Worlds First 2022 Next Gen Phone - Raw AI Power

This Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 will power 2022 phones and the specs are so retarded you have to watch. image
+4   

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
servesurite 
Props total: 4990 4 K  Slaps total: 580 580
qualcomm says this every year and still gets destroyed by apple's chip.

meh
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #3
Kierris  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14262 14 K  Slaps total: 3082 3 K
Qualcomm overrated

2 months ago '16        #4
B86 
Props total: 18709 18 K  Slaps total: 4006 4 K
How did I know the main point would be the fu*kin camera? Why the hell don't these companies stop making phones until they come up with something innovative? 40000X the power just for people to only know how to use social media anyway? They want people to scroll through FB and IG faster or what?
+10   

2 months ago '20        #5
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 20859 20 K  Slaps total: 8531 8 K
the indian dude makes the same face when he holds a females a*s

2 months ago '15        #6
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 22833 22 K  Slaps total: 2573 2 K
How sway!? If my phone was any faster, it would be a space ship...
+3   

2 months ago '16        #7
Teknicks 
Props total: 37744 37 K  Slaps total: 6896 6 K
 servesurite said
qualcomm says this every year and still gets destroyed by apple's chip.

meh
I can't stand Apple products but this is so true.. what's even sadder they have all that power and really can't even use it..

Apple would never allow something like Samsung Dex
+3   

2 months ago '05        #8
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29239 29 K  Slaps total: 9362 9 K
 Teknicks said
I can't stand Apple products but this is so true.. what's even sadder they have all that power and really can't even use it..

dex >

makes it was easier to stream sh*t off my phone. fu*k Netflix
+4   

2 months ago '11        #9
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31587 31 K  Slaps total: 4434 4 K
 Teknicks said

HARBINGER said
dex >

makes it was easier to stream sh*t off my phone. fu*k Netflix
What does DEX do?

2 months ago '05        #10
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29239 29 K  Slaps total: 9362 9 K
 Tony Franks said
What does DEX do?
run your phone like a desktop. I could always just mirror my phone screen but dex allows me to multi-task my phone and television separately

this is just a practical use plenty of other benefits

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-01-2021 at 12:09 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '16        #11
Teknicks 
 Tony Franks said
What does DEX do?
I can turn my phone into a full fledged Android PC. Set up a keyboard and monitor, either wireless or USB, and use all of my phone apps as desktop. While using my phone as a phone at the same time.
+4   

2 months ago '11        #12
bd2eazy 
Props total: 2748 2 K  Slaps total: 253 253
not sure why this is necessary on a phone.

The battery improvement is awesome.

Otherwise... at this point... just use the tech to make computers/servers

smaller and less power consuming.

Make my router tiny. Make my modem tiny...
+1   

2 months ago '07        #13
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37784 37 K  Slaps total: 8811 8 K
 Teknicks said
I can turn my phone into a full fledged Android PC. Set up a keyboard and monitor, either wireless or USB, and use all of my phone apps as desktop. While using my phone as a phone at the same time.
With most people having either a tablet or laptop or both thatís kinda pointless.

2 months ago '16        #14
Teknicks 
 strongthetruth said
With most people having either a tablet or laptop or both thatís kinda pointless.
That's what Apple wants you to believe. It's a convenience factor.

There are people who use Uber even if they have a car. Uber is for times when your car isn't with you, or using your car is a hassle.

Plus getting a tradeshow communication and engagement app that's only on iOS or Android to open on a Mac or PC is definitely more difficult than turning on Dex.

Using real Android apps on a TV is also great. Mind you I'm not paying extra for this either.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #15
 Teknicks said
That's what Apple wants you to believe. It's a convenience factor.

There are people who use Uber even if they have a car. Uber is for times when your car isn't with you, or using your car is a hassle.

Plus getting a tradeshow communication and engagement app that's only on iOS or Android to open on a Mac or PC is definitely more difficult than turning on Dex.

Using real Android apps on a TV is also great. Mind you I'm not paying extra for this either.
I understand what youíre trying to say but using a phone as a PC isnít practical and never will be. Cheaper yes. Most people just arenít looking for that in a phone. Itís another one of those things to add to the list of things Android can do that the average person just doesnít care about.

2 months ago '16        #16
Teknicks 
 strongthetruth said
I understand what youíre trying to say but using a phone as a PC isnít practical and never will be. Cheaper yes. Most people just arenít looking for that in a phone. Itís another one of those things to add to the list of things Android can do that the average person just doesnít care about.
It's not meant to replace a PC. There are TVs everywhere. My phone is everywhere. Now I have a basic PC, everywhere.

I don't need a fire stick at the hotel. I don't need to take a full laptop if I have a couple emails to send. I just need a cord and a mini keyboard.. or just the cord. And use my phone as the keyboard.

The point of the discussion is that it's hard to use the full power of a modern smartphone on a smartphone's tiny screen. Dex gives me the CONVENIENCE to have a basic PC experience when I don't have one with me.

Those are facts whether or not you wouldn't use it personally
+3   

2 months ago '15        #17
RIPrjacks23 
 strongthetruth said
Average person here, Dex is awesome. Let's just add it to the list of things that Android can do and Apple can not so their fans claim people don't care about it or it's useless. How do you guys not see how washed you are?
+3   

2 months ago '07        #18
 RIPrjacks23 said
Average person here, Dex is awesome. Let's just add it to the list of things that Android can do and Apple can not so their fans claim people don't care about it or it's useless. How do you guys not see how washed you are?
Average person but youíre rooting for an OS? The average person likes what they like and could care less about the other. Stop it.

2 months ago '15        #19
RIPrjacks23 
 strongthetruth said
Average person but youíre rooting for an OS? The average person likes what they like and could care less about the other. Stop it.
Is it rooting to state the obvious? Your point is utterly ridiculous, first you said Dex was pointless, then after you told were told how useful it was, you switched to "the average person doesn't care" ....the fact is, Dex is great & Apple can't do Dex, that's not rooting for an OS, that's simply a fact...
+2   

2 months ago '07        #20
 RIPrjacks23 said
Is it rooting to state the obvious? Your point is utterly ridiculous, first you said Dex was pointless, then after you told were told how useful it was, you switched to "the average person doesn't care" ....the fact is, Dex is great & Apple can't do Dex, that's not rooting for an OS, that's simply a fact...
Who cares?

2 months ago '20        #21
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48185 48 K  Slaps total: 8817 8 K
Y'all believing the marketing bs , give me a phone with a easily removable battery

Last edited by Xiox; 12-02-2021 at 11:32 PM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  23
Article inside From now on here when people respond with ďBuy The DipĒÖ
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+114online now  6
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy