Nov 30 - Canada Banning the Unvaxxed from Riding/Boarding Planes and Trains

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
54 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '18        #1
1722 page views
64 comments

br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 53975 53 K  Slaps total: 3552 3 K
Nov 30 - Canada Banning the Unvaxxed from Riding/Boarding Planes and Trains

best
worst
64 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x64
Props total: 105458 105 K  Slaps total: 65745 65 K

2 months ago '18        #3
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 8860 8 K  Slaps total: 3197 3 K
Nah now it's up to the airline company themselves.
I went away for 10 days to azores Portugal because they don't ask for sh*t to come into their country except a negative pcr test. Best 10days of my life. Y'all should go to sao Miguel azores Portugal everyone who goes will tell
You better then the most islands of the Caribbean's. They saw only maybe Barbados compares.
+7   

2 months ago '21        #4
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9318 9 K  Slaps total: 9422 9 K
That won't stop @ from having s*x non consensually with trans peeps

2 months ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 128434 128 K  Slaps total: 25616 25 K
genocide
+4   

2 months ago '18        #6
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37019 37 K  Slaps total: 2729 2 K

+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94444 94 K  Slaps total: 34994 34 K
The unvaxxed keep getting protected highkey lmfao
+5   

2 months ago '10        #8
lltreyll 
Props total: 7378 7 K  Slaps total: 2080 2 K
Covid shots dont stop the spread of covid, just like flu shots dont stop the spread of the flu. Same sh*t different pile. Regardless if it's another flu shot or another covid shot, getting them is not about stopping the spread, its an attempt to try and minimize potential effects of catching the viruses...And each mutate so much that every shot that gets developed is literally guess work.

So from this ridiculous misunderstanding that covid shots stop the spread, to the delusions about it's the best defense against covid is completely and totally wrong.

Getting and staying healthy while not acting invincible around others is actually the best defense against covid, flu, colds and other types of sickness that can be caught from people.
+26   

2 months ago '04        #9
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 20211 20 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
if less if not completely none unvaxxed are present in packed trained and planes... wouldnt that at least help bringing the number down to some degree?

if thats intrusion of ones freedom, just wtf are you doing with your life thats sooo important that youre not willing to do whatever you can to bring that number down? yes the effect will be very minute but thats still way more than you will ever contribute to the society by moving around unrestricted doing god knows what

2 months ago '15        #10
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 60541 60 K  Slaps total: 6244 6 K
You filthy mfs still making excuses

Dirty BX Billionaire Basement Dwellers

No needle shall prosper
+6   

2 months ago '20        #11
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9405 9 K  Slaps total: 760 760
Damn I remember crossing the border with ez buying cheap a*s high quality weed from BC... seems like it's been forever since I been up North...
+2   

2 months ago '20        #12
CopyCat 
Props total: 11883 11 K  Slaps total: 1122 1 K
Maybe some Canadian Patriots need to vaccinate the Government of Despotic government officials?
+3   

2 months ago '16        #13
EastBay Mufasa 
Props total: 18955 18 K  Slaps total: 5911 5 K
People will rather die than ever admit they got lied to and fell for it. Pathetic
+28   

2 months ago '17        #14
Poncho520 
Props total: 19976 19 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
 lltreyll said
Covid shots dont stop the spread of covid, just like flu shots dont stop the spread of the flu. Same sh*t different pile. Regardless if it's another flu shot or another covid shot, getting them is not about stopping the spread, its an attempt to try and minimize potential effects of catching the viruses...And each mutate so much that every shot that gets developed is literally guess work.

So from this ridiculous misunderstanding that covid shots stop the spread, to the delusions about it's the best defense against covid is completely and totally wrong.

Getting and staying healthy while not acting invincible around others is actually the best defense against covid, flu, colds and other types of sickness that can be caught from people.
Top 10 post. Simple to the point. Sad 1984ish propaganda got people disillusioned. People got all they shots and die when they wear off. Almost got it last week was right in front of the bus. Asked the guy some key questions he was as dumb as a bag of rocks. Won't be seeing spiderman on the big screen. Smh

What states don't card for a movie. Might be time for a road trip.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #15
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94444 94 K  Slaps total: 34994 34 K
 Poncho520 said
Top 10 post. Simple to the point. Sad 1984ish propaganda got people disillusioned. People got all they shots and die when they wear off. Almost got it last week was right in front of the bus. Asked the guy some key questions he was as dumb as a bag of rocks. Won't be seeing spiderman on the big screen. Smh

I live in Florida I can tell you fa sho the movies out here not carding
+8   

2 months ago '17        #16
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55757 55 K  Slaps total: 8353 8 K

+26   

2 months ago '17        #17
Poncho520 
Props total: 19976 19 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
I live in Florida I can tell you fa sho the movies out here not carding
I'm a do a test run. Good looking out bro. Somebody need to make a app for unvaxxed resources.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #18
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50944 50 K  Slaps total: 3982 3 K
 Poncho520 said

Just went to the movies in jersey city. Went to the diner to eat right before that. Been clubbing, to bars, restaurants, wedding anniversary parties etc. All through out jersey. And y'all know I ain't taking that sh*t.
+7   

2 months ago '18        #19
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50944 50 K  Slaps total: 3982 3 K
 Lite said

The plot was pretty easy to see from the beginning, like a bad TV movie. But you still have people asking, oh, if it's not all true what's the point? Zero critical thinking on their parts. They don't want to think at all. Just be told. And seeing ppl who have historically been lied to fall for the same sh*t from the same liars is disheartening. I been saying this whole time I don't want to be right. I would love to be wrong bc being right isn't going to be a good time for anybody. All I can say is for those that can see and discern, get ready.
+10   

2 months ago '16        #20
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11639 11 K  Slaps total: 5693 5 K
 BrooklynDamien said
The plot was pretty easy to see from the beginning, like a bad TV movie. But you still have people asking, oh, if it's not all true what's the point? Zero critical thinking on their parts. They don't want to think at all. Just be told. And seeing ppl who have historically been lied to fall for the same sh*t from the same liars is disheartening. I been saying this whole time I don't want to be right. I would love to be wrong bc being right isn't going to be a good time for anybody. All I can say is for those that can see and discern, get ready.

+6   

2 months ago '08        #21
mr.mdz 
Props total: 4162 4 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
I'm in Canada and I'm basically trapped, right now.
The adverse effects are piling up but it's being disregarded, even though that is now considered informed consent. How can these mandates be made when the only other option is getting something that is objectively dangerous for random people? It's Russian roulette with chemicals.

With this new variant (if it does exist - the symptoms are coincidentally the same as the adverse effects of the shot), only so far being confirmed in vaccinated people, does logic not come into play?

Pray for us up North and I'll pray for all of you (your President/government is purposely tanking stuff, just like our Prime Minister is) it's just gonna take a little more time because of the way your country is set up (be thankful for individual state rights). If you liken this to a game of Risk, they're just closing around whatever little strongholds are left. It's more than just a bunch of bad sh*t coincidentally happening at the same time.
+16   

2 months ago '17        #22
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 122069 122 K  Slaps total: 15391 15 K
 lltreyll said

They literally told everyone it does at first, and even compensated by changing the definition of a vaccine

Then the CDC director came out and said it doesn't prevent transmission which begs the question: why do we need mandates?

I get what you're saying but what does 'not acting invincible around other people' actually mean?

Social distancing and wearing masks forever?
+8   

2 months ago '07        #23
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71818 71 K  Slaps total: 7563 7 K

+12   

2 months ago '17        #24
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 122069 122 K  Slaps total: 15391 15 K
 mr.mdz said
I'm in Canada and I'm basically trapped, right now.
The adverse effects are piling up but it's being disregarded, even though that is now considered informed consent. How can these mandates be made when the only other option is getting something that is objectively dangerous for random people? It's Russian roulette with chemicals.

With this new variant (if it does exist - the symptoms are coincidentally the same as the adverse effects of the shot), only so far being confirmed in vaccinated people, does logic not come into play?

Pray for us up North and I'll pray for all of you (your President/government is purposely tanking stuff, just like our Prime Minister is) it's just gonna take a little more time because of the way your country is set up (be thankful for individual state rights). If you liken this to a game of Risk, they're just closing around whatever little strongholds are left. It's more than just a bunch of bad sh*t coincidentally happening at the same time.
Praying for you bro, no joke.

It's scary being awoke around so many people who can't see what's happening right in front of their eyes. What they don't get is how their tactics make you even more opposed to taking the shot. I'm literally willing to die over my choice to not take the shot-- by bullet or disease. Idgaf.
+13   

2 months ago '16        #25
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11639 11 K  Slaps total: 5693 5 K
 TheLastNonEarth said
Praying for you bro, no joke.

It's scary being awoke around so many people who can't see what's happening right in front of their eyes. What they don't get is how their tactics make you even more opposed to taking the shot. I'm literally willing to die over my choice to not take the shot-- by bullet or disease. Idgaf.

As a real man should.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  23
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  23
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-28online now  6
Image(s) inside Damn... Gamepass Caught Another Body👀
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy