Nov 30 - FedEx driver dumped packages at least 6 times into Alabama ravine, sheriff says

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #1
2432 page views
74 comments

iswerve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20844 20 K  Slaps total: 2801 2 K
Nov 30 - FedEx driver dumped packages at least 6 times into Alabama ravine, sheriff says

Authorities investigating the discovery of hundreds of FedEx packages in an Alabama ravine have questioned the driver they think is responsible -- and believe the driver dumped packages there at least six times, a sheriff said Tuesday.

The investigation began November 24, when sheriff's deputies in northern Alabama's Blount County found 300 to 400 packages in a ravine on private property, the county sheriff's department said.

On Monday, the sheriff said a driver who investigators believed was responsible had been identified and questioned.

Investigators then "determined that the driver dumped at least six times," making FedEx the victim of six property theft cases, Sheriff Mark Moon said in a Facebook post Tuesday.

The name of the driver wasn't released, and no arrest or charges have been announced. The sheriff's office also has not released any information about a suspected motive.

"This will not be an easy or fast case to close. ... I am asking for patience from our citizens as our investigators work through this case," Moon's post reads. FedEx sent workers and trucks to the ravine last week to begin recovering and distributing the packages. The property is about 40 miles outside Birmingham.

The questioned driver "is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground," FedEx said Tuesday in a prepared statement.

"We regret the inconvenience this situation has caused and appreciate our customers' understanding throughout the package recovery process," the company's statement reads. "Where possible, recovered packages are being delivered to the intended recipients.

"In the event of a damaged shipment, we will make every effort to work with the affected shippers to reach a resolution. As always, customers with questions about their shipments can track their packages by visiting fedex.com."

visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. d=winp1taskbar
+6   

best
worst
74 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18026 18 K  Slaps total: 4690 4 K
If you're gonna do this dumb a*s sh*t, might as well steal out them packages too.

Last edited by Tlatoani; 11-30-2021 at 08:06 PM..
+46   

2 months ago '12        #3
daman729 
Props total: 83584 83 K  Slaps total: 3543 3 K
Lock his/her a*s the fu*k up!! He/she needs jail time for this bullsh*t.

No telling what kind of life altering packages people lost. You don't fu*k with people's mail. sh*t is serious.
+52   

2 months ago '05        #4
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18576 18 K  Slaps total: 6427 6 K
The name of the driver wasn't released, and no arrest or charges have been announced. The sheriff's office also has not released any information about a suspected motive.
+32   

2 months ago '10        #5
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5704 5 K  Slaps total: 825 825
sh*t crazy, i dont order from october till after christmas from anyone but amazon, ive heard the stories from fedex and ups drivers.

So if you want to avoid losing anything make sure you order before october and use amazon til after xmas.

Also if your sizes 10-14 of anyting popular timberland, nike, adidas, especially around release dates stay up on that shipment.
+16   

2 months ago '07        #6
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 74651 74 K  Slaps total: 4786 4 K
so was the dude just too lazy to deliver em or was he trying to report em as lost and keep whatever was in em for himself?

either way fu*k him
+10   

2 months ago '15        #7
Piff Blunts xx 
Props total: 3553 3 K  Slaps total: 970 970
I’m in my UPS truck right now and I drive in Brooklyn, in the hood, never had an issue. Yeah it’s annoying but I’m sure it’s easy asf delivering packages in Alabama. Probably just release everything at the front doors and dip off. How had can that be?
+24   

2 months ago '14        #8
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 11024 11 K  Slaps total: 1647 1 K
 daman729 said
Lock his/her a*s the fu*k up!! He/she needs jail time for this bullsh*t.

No telling what kind of life altering packages people lost. You don't fu*k with people's mail. sh*t is serious.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything life altering going ground
+3   

2 months ago '16        #9
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29855 29 K  Slaps total: 43174 43 K
 Tlatoani said
If you're gonna do this dumb a*s sh*t, might as steal out them packages too.
Well some people unlike you aren't thieves.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #10
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 11024 11 K  Slaps total: 1647 1 K
I seen this it happens all the time usually they hand these dudes way more than they can or should handle so much so that they sometimes give em extra money so they can pay somebody to help them. When I worked for FedEx the ground driver used to do this or stash it he would say man I'm so busy picking up and dropping off you don't got time to drop some sh*t off way out the way dude was probably overwhelmed at least he wasn't stealing sh*t cuz delivery people steal like a mutha fu*ka
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109071 109 K  Slaps total: 12113 12 K
 MIDUFINGACEO said
sh*t crazy, i dont order from october till after christmas from anyone but amazon, ive heard the stories from fedex and ups drivers.

So if you want to avoid losing anything make sure you order before october and use amazon til after xmas.

Also if your sizes 10-14 of anyting popular timberland, nike, adidas, especially around release dates stay up on that shipment.
It aint that serious lol

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #12
Imagine you walkin your dog in buttfu*k alabama and find this sh*t.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #13
 144000 said
Lol
+2   

2 months ago '16        #14
 Piff Blunts xx said
I’m in my UPS truck right now and I drive in Brooklyn, in the hood, never had an issue. Yeah it’s annoying but I’m sure it’s easy asf delivering packages in Alabama. Probably just release everything at the front doors and dip off. How had can that be?
That's literally what they do here unless you're outside, but you don't know how much mail these drivers are getting.

It's probably a lot just because of the relative "convenience."
+1   

2 months ago '05        #15
pippen33 
Props total: 27750 27 K  Slaps total: 2158 2 K
 MIDUFINGACEO said

Nah. Most likely this guy was overworked/lazy so he dumped the packages and scanned them in as being delivered.

Amazon will be worst because their drivers are probably more overworked than anyone. That 2 hour delivery sh*t gotta be brutal on Amazon drivers
+6   

2 months ago '10        #16
WhoNextWithPlex 
Props total: 14473 14 K  Slaps total: 3221 3 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said
Even expedited packages go ground eventually.
+7   

2 months ago '05        #17
pippen33 
Props total: 27750 27 K  Slaps total: 2158 2 K
 KeepinItTrill said
so was the dude just too lazy to deliver em or was he trying to report em as lost and keep whatever was in em for himself?

either way fu*k him
Sounds like he was just too lazy. Doesnt sound like he was stealing because they said Fedex is trying to deliver the packages that werent destroyed
+6   

2 months ago '16        #18
If he had stolen people's mail, I'm pretty sure it would be multiple felonies rather than just getting fired.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #19
Caligadget 
Props total: 4009 4 K  Slaps total: 565 565

Amazon have way more stories then FEDEX and UPS and only been doing deliveries less then 5 years ÖÖ.
Itís has a lot to do with the area I worked for FEDEX and they no way telling whatís Nike is in what box n*gga donít opening every box to find some Jordan in 13

But if you live in the hood part of the city my chances of finding those J just got better

If you buy hood sh*t, live in a hood getting sh*t delivered by hood n*gga yeah your sh*t might get taken

MIDUFINGACEO said

+3   

2 months ago '05        #20
HiRolliN 
Props total: 7435 7 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 144000 said
If he had stolen people's mail, I'm pretty sure it would be multiple felonies rather than just getting fired.
if it was a usps driver he would be facing some serious charges for fu*king with peoples mail/packages but its fedEX so the gov gives zero fu*ks cause its not there problem theyll just leave it to local authorities
+5   

2 months ago '16        #21
 HiRolliN said
if it was a usps driver he would be facing some serious charges for fu*king with peoples mail/packages but its fedEX so the gov gives zero fu*ks cause its not there problem theyll just leave it to local authorities
No idea the details, I simply thought tampering with mail was a felony period.

You may be right.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #22
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 191405 191 K  Slaps total: 11213 11 K
 144000 said
No idea the details, I simply thought tampering with mail was a felony period.

You may be right.
Fedex and UPS are third party delivery vendors so it's not considered "mail" in the same manner as the USPS.
+10   

2 months ago '21        #23
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 5203 5 K  Slaps total: 366 366
would turn my keys into box cutters real fast
+2   

2 months ago '20        #24
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9382 9 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 Hoodsta1e11 said
I don't know fam my uncle is a doctor and he used to send my grandma her medicine through the mail sometimes... people get alot of necessities delivered through the mail especially old folk who can't get out and about often
+7   

2 months ago '21        #25
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18026 18 K  Slaps total: 4690 4 K
 144000 said
Just awful at their jobs.

Btw, how am I thief?

Last edited by Tlatoani; 11-30-2021 at 06:15 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
I been telling yíall for months that Kanye donít fu-k with adidas yeezy anymo..
55 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-46online now  12
Image(s) inside Jan 23 - Atlanta rising Rent Prices
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+62online now  9
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
207 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-42online now  3
this how you unvaccinated n*ggas get down?
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy