Nov 30 - Jeffrey Epstein Pilot Saw Donald Trump and Bill Clinton "more than once"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #1
2881 page views
75 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 101744 101 K  Slaps total: 13261 13 K
Nov 30 - Jeffrey Epstein Pilot Saw Donald Trump and Bill Clinton "more than once"

visit this link https://abcnews.go.com/US .. trial-81467756

NEW YORK — A longtime pilot for Jeffrey Epstein told a jury Tuesday at Ghislaine Maxwell’s s*x trafficking trial that he never saw evidence of s*xual activity on planes as he flew his boss and others — including a prince and ex-presidents — for nearly three decades.

Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr., the trial’s first witness, was responding to questions by a defense lawyer when he acknowledged that he never encountered s*xual activity aboard two jets he piloted for roughly 1,000 trips between 1991 and 2019.

He said he stayed in the c*ckpit for the majority of flights, but would sometimes emerge to go to the bathroom or get coffee.

Although he was called as a witness by the government, Visoski’s testimony seemed to aid the defense of Maxwell as he answered questions posed by Maxwell attorney Christian Everdell about what he saw when he straightened up the aircraft after a flight.

Visoski didn’t hesitate when Everdell asked him if he ever saw s*xual activity when he went for coffee or found s*x toys when he cleaned up.

“Never,” the pilot answered to both questions. He said he never saw used condoms either.

And when he was asked if he ever saw s*x acts with underage females, he answered: “Absolutely not.”

The pilot said Epstein never warned him to stay in the c*ckpit during flights and also encouraged him to use a bathroom near the rear of the plane that would require him to walk past the plane’s couches.

He said he never saw any children on his planes who were not accompanied by their parents.

When Everdell asked him about a teenager who prosecutors say was s*xually abused by Epstein before she became an adult, Visoski said he believed she was “mature” when he was introduced to her.

He also acknowledged that Clinton was a passenger on a few flights in the 2000s and he had piloted planes with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late U.S. Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, “more than once.”

Visoski said Epstein gave him 40 acres of land to build a house on the financier’s New Mexico property and paid for his daughters’ college education.

Epstein’s plane was derisively nicknamed “The Lolita Express” by some in the media after allegations emerged that he had used it to fly teenage girls to his private island, his New Mexico ranch and his New York City townhouse.

Flight records, made public as part of civil litigation, also showed that Epstein had used the plane to fly celebrities, influential academics and politicians around the globe.

Luminaries who flew with Epstein have had to beat back speculation that their presence on the flights meant they must have been aware of the millionaire’s crimes. Clinton, like others who took rides from Epstein, has said he was unaware of any misconduct.

Maxwell, 59, traveled for decades in circles that put her in contact with accomplished and wealthy people before her July 2020 arrest.

Asked by a*sistant U.S. Attorney Maurene Comey where Maxwell stood in the hierarchy of Epstein’s world, Visoski said Maxwell “was the Number 2.” He added that “Epstein was the big Number 1.”

The testimony supports what a*sistant U.S. Attorney Lara Pomerantz told jurors in her opening statement Monday when she said Epstein and Maxwell were “partners in crime.”

Pomerantz said Maxwell recruited and groomed girls for Epstein to s*xually abuse from 1994 to at least 2004.

Maxwell has pleaded not guilty and one of her lawyers said in an opening statement Monday that she’s being made a scapegoat for Epstein, who k*lled himself in his Manhattan jail cell at age 66 in August 2019 as he awaited a s*x trafficking trial.

Visoski testified briefly on Monday before beginning Tuesday on the witness stand.
+1   

best
worst
75 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 93952 93 K  Slaps total: 34795 34 K
sh*t me too, them mafu*kas stayed on TV

2 months ago '17        #3
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 99927 99 K  Slaps total: 30428 30 K
@ @
+7   

2 months ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50534 50 K  Slaps total: 3964 3 K
When Everdell asked him about a teenager who prosecutors say was s*xually abused by Epstein before she became an adult, Visoski said he believed she was “mature” when he was introduced to her.... so he did see girls that were underage and thought that they weren't is his excuse. He said he never saw kids without their parents, he met this kid. Was she with her parent when they met? Bc she was a kid when they met, whether he thought she was mature or not
+14   

2 months ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200028 200 K  Slaps total: 15212 15 K
Lock both their a*ses up and everyone else involved. Send them to Guantanamo.
+12   

2 months ago '08        #6
el bundy 
Props total: 4416 4 K  Slaps total: 217 217
Denver Post?

ABC News?

BX told me the media wasn't covering this trial
+33   

2 months ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 191376 191 K  Slaps total: 11212 11 K
 el bundy said
Denver Post?

ABC News?

BX told me the media wasn't covering this trial
Yeah everyone claims the media was gonna hide it, but something related to the case being started and/or whats happening in it has been at the top of the homepage for CNN for the past month damn near

this is literally the front of the CNN Web Page right now:

is the source lol

For some reason though...the Fox News version of the article doesn't mention Donald Trump once:

+29   

2 months ago '04        #8
Real 
Props total: 25819 25 K  Slaps total: 3678 3 K
 OldBusiness said
Yeah everyone claims the media was gonna hide it, but something related to the case being started and/or whats happening in it has been at the top of the homepage for CNN for the past month damn near

this is literally the front of the CNN Web Page right now:

is the source lol

For some reason though...the Fox News version of the article doesn't mention Donald Trump once:

+50   

2 months ago '07        #9
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63 OP
Props total: 101744 101 K  Slaps total: 13261 13 K
 OldBusiness said

didn't mention Clinton either

that's how bad they wanna keep this out of the narrative
+15   

2 months ago '09        #10
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15263 15 K  Slaps total: 2253 2 K
Isn't it known Bill Clinton made over 20 trips to the island ?
+7   

2 months ago '20        #11
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68604 68 K  Slaps total: 3589 3 K
He said he never saw any children on his planes who were not accompanied by their parents.

So the pilot automatically a*sumed any adults near children on the plane were parents of that child???

Last edited by confidential1; 11-30-2021 at 02:20 PM..
+31   

2 months ago '04        #12
gh3tto 
Props total: 53014 53 K  Slaps total: 14100 14 K
idgaf what happens to bill but these nasty magats are going to be devastated about their cult leader

worshipping a pedophile scam artist .. disgusting people

+10   

2 months ago '12        #13
 confidential1 said

So the pilot automatically a*sumed any adults near children on the plane were parents of that child???

While I don't know the answer to the question, I will point out that Alan Dershowitz(Trump & whole bunch of folks lawyer) did that one interview with Tucker Carlson about this where he said he and his wife frequently took their daughter with them when they flew around with dude
+8   

2 months ago '09        #14
Jacc Blacc 
Props total: 14277 14 K  Slaps total: 4806 4 K
 Naga Sadow said
Lock both their a*ses up and everyone else involved. Send them to Guantanamo.
agreed

i hope clinton and trump get locked up, we already know epstein had underage girls going to trumps property in west palm

we know clinton and trump are friends....no matter what the politicals pundits say

ironically enough.....both got impeached
+12   

2 months ago '11        #15
Ant O 
Props total: 28236 28 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K
I wonder why they didn't off her......

Nah I know why. She has ppl that are ready to release everything if she is harmed
+2   

2 months ago '12        #16
 Jacc Blacc said
agreed

i hope clinton and trump get locked up, we already know epstein had underage girls going to trumps property in west palm

we know clinton and trump are friends....no matter what the politicals pundits say

ironically enough.....both got impeached
Yup, they were buddies throwing events together and attending each others stuff.

All members of the same crew, just f*ghting for power when they saw a chance to snatch it. Been saying it for years, lets get them fu*k n*ggas locked up already
+6   

2 months ago '20        #17
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68604 68 K  Slaps total: 3589 3 K
 OldBusiness said
While I don't know the answer to the question, I will point out that Alan Dershowitz(Trump & whole bunch of folks lawyer) did that one interview with Tucker Carlson about this where he said he and his wife frequently took their daughter with them when they flew around with dude

Exactly…
The pilot might not be lying but that motherfu*ker ain’t innocent and his statements can be highly interpretive…
The “fix” is in; don’t be surprised fellas
+6   

2 months ago '16        #18
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 87159 87 K  Slaps total: 11914 11 K
 Ymmot said
@ @
Oh they're not going to show up

+5   

2 months ago '12        #19
 confidential1 said
Exactly…
The pilot might not be lying but that motherfu*ker ain’t innocent and his statements can be highly interpretive…
The “fix” is in; don’t be surprised fellas
Regardless of what's said in this case the average person won't pay attention and those who do more than likely won't even believe it. Plus I personally believe Epstein and Maxwell are just one of the many vendors powerful people use for stuff like recruiting women(And apparently Epstein dealt in illegal weaponry too to some extent).

I think we should throw this bi*ch in prison, go after all of her and Epsteins clients, and find who else provides these services...cause they aren't the only one's pimping women and they aren't an 'End' to the problem at all. I once watched a documentary on drug trafficking where a former Narco said "Everyone talks about the people we catch, but the fact they were so visible shows they weren't the big fish we were hoping for...Its always those who continue business as normal that remain in the shadows that we should be worried about'

s*x trafficking #'s are higher than they've ever been, did we really catch a ringleader or just one of the many cogs in the wheel of the overall problem you know?

Its interesting. Something else that's interesting is how both Epstein & Maxwell have decades old connections to the Israeli government and that government never moved against them...Whats going on with that?
+10   

2 months ago '19        #20
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23457 23 K  Slaps total: 2448 2 K
Conservatives will blame everyone else but the ppl who get caught once all the ppl outed are not solely democrat and democrat adjacent ppl.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #21
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 108951 108 K  Slaps total: 12100 12 K

+2   

2 months ago '04        #22
adthekidd 
Props total: 8474 8 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
Yes this is getting attention but not as much as others ones like R-Kelly or Cosby

this sh*t should REALLY be everywhere
+13   

2 months ago '19        #23
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 59564 59 K  Slaps total: 6273 6 K
The narrative that this trial isn't being covered enough is retarded. Everybody I talked to today that knows about Epstein knows this trial is going on. The only people who don't know are the ones who don't care about news.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #24
Yaggy 
Props total: 6638 6 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
 aaf192020 said
The narrative that this trial isn't being covered enough is retarded. Everybody I talked to today that knows about Epstein knows this trial is going on. The only people who don't know are the ones who don't care about news.

Unknowing russian sleeper agents spreading falsehoods
+2   

2 months ago '12        #25
 aaf192020 said
It’s literally on every major news organizations homepage

Hell the pilots photo has even been posted on the front page of MSNBC when folks were crying about not being able to see the witnesses lol:

Even on the top local Atlanta newspapers website lol:

It’s on every major outlet, and even showing up on local outlets too. I wonder what else these people who claims it isn’t want them to do :dead2
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  16
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  11
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  7
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  3
Video inside Kanye West TROLLING paparazzi at Miami Airport!!! OLD YE BACK!! LOL
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy