New NFT projects

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '21        #1
430 page views
7 comments

RackboyCam 
Props total: 1244 1 K  Slaps total: 192 192
New NFT projects

Hey yall, I just wanted to share a couple NFT projects Ive been workin on, if you dont mind I am going to shill 2 projects of mine.

I work as a developer and just recently got into blockchain development on the side for fun. With the NFT craze I thought it would be fun to learn the end to end process of creating, developing and promoting an NFT project.

1. The Stick Up Kids

This project was developed on the Polygon/MATIC network, I wanted to test out how to make a rewards-style smart contract that gives back to the community. The contract has a tiered-floor pricing step that changes the price after 100 and 1000 mints, gives away 10% of sales at randome every 1000 mints and prevents the owner (me) from withdrawing before the mint epoch completion.

Here are some key features

✅ 10,000 avatars - each one unique, randomly generated
✅ Chance to win ETH up to 42,000 MATIC will be given away to random hodlers
✅ Strong tokenomics first 100 @ 10 MATIC, next 1,000 @ 20 MATIC then after 45 MATIC
✅ Give back to charity - 10% of sales to go Smile Train

You can mint yours at visit this link https://www.stickupkidsnft.com

1. Solana Tom

I was initially working on a silly Tom Brady avatar for my fantasy football league and got a lot of positive feedback, so decided to turn it into a limited edition NFT on the Solana blockchain. Im only minting 225 of these and it will be more of a premium priced offering @ 1 SOL.

Im still working on the website but you can see a preview at visit this link https://www.solanatom.com . Please note that minting is not live, but if you have a developer account you can test it out and mint a fake Solana NFT

Welcome any feedback or questions, it has been a fun learning experience. Some of the key learnings so far:

Outside of Ethereum & the L2s, the development framework for most chains is pretty raw and not a lot of documentation

Creating smart contracts can be quite expensive

Creating an NFT project is really easy, promoting it is very hard and there is little to no paid advertising allowed

It is unbelievable how many scammers there are in this space, they literally hunt you down and harass you on all channels

Mistakes are extremely expensive and unforgivable, and once you commit you cannot change
+5   

best
worst
7 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Tounw 
Props total: 2223 2 K  Slaps total: 182 182
love to see it,
I myself looking into getting something going on the NFT, I suffer from perfectionism so Ive been pondering this since April smh lol

I will definitely come back and check this out...

Great post!!!
+1   

2 months ago '21        #3
RackboyCam  OP
 Tounw said
love to see it,
I myself looking into getting something going on the NFT, I suffer from perfectionism so Ive been pondering this since April smh lol

I will definitely come back and check this out...

Great post!!!
Cheers

I feel u with perfectionism but in this space u just gotta move fast sign ur name and go, lots of mediocre projects getting good sales just cuz of the promo game
+2   

2 months ago '16        #4
Fumo 
Props total: 6041 6 K  Slaps total: 609 609
Warner Brothers released matrix nfts today... it's 50 bucks..
These 1st generation nfts from big companies will be worth big money...

+5   

2 months ago '21        #5
RackboyCam  OP
 Fumo said

This is dope
+2   

2 months ago '16        #6
Fumo 
 RackboyCam said
This is dope
Yeah get them before it's gone. Definitely will be worth a few stacks.

2 months ago '05        #7
Tounw 
Props total: 2223 2 K  Slaps total: 182 182
 Fumo said

We got a whole thread going on about it,

+1   

2 months ago '16        #8
Fumo 
 Tounw said
We got a whole thread going on about it,

Okay I see yall up on game ..is that in the quap section? I don't go to the guap or crypto section on bx . Because there's too much trolls hating when you give out good tips on crypto. I post tips here and there and hope a few jump on the money train. Back in March I posted about c.r.o being a good investment @ 9 cents and got slapped lol. Now I see dudes making threads about c.r.o smfh

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  31
NY Times Article on Alpo: He Was in Witness Protection, But His Harlem Life Ke..
152 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  11
Tekashi69 bood off staged @ Miami bash
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  8
Kelce ignores the call play and tell Mahomes that hes running his own rout..
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy