Nov 30 - Health aide charged with beating man with I touch little girls’ written on chest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
163 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '11        #1
2570 page views
76 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 173354 173 K  Slaps total: 23711 23 K
Nov 30 - Health aide charged with beating man with I touch little girls’ written on chest

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — A live-in health aide has been arrested and indicted for murder in the alleged beating death of her 80-year-old patient in his Tompkinsville home four months ago.

Rene Ayarde inflicted “significant trauma” to Robert Raynor’s head and torso on July 19, resulting in cranial bleeding and fractures of the nose, sternum and all but two of the victim’s ribs, a*sistant District Attorney Brooke Baranoski said Monday at the defendant’s arraignment in state Supreme Court, St. George.

Raynor was in “failing health” and suffering from cancer, said Baranoski.

Authorities said Ayarde, who lives on Cedar Street in Jersey City, was arrested there on Nov. 12 by members of the Regional Task Force. A warrant was issued after a Staten Island grand jury handed up the murder indictment against her.

Ayarde, who turns 29 on Tuesday, was extradited to New York to face the charges.

Raynor was found face up and shirtless in the first-floor hallway of the multifamily building at 256 Corson St., authorities have said.

The words “I touch little girls” and “I take dolls into my room” were written on his chest, said Baranoski.

Prosecutors have not alleged any untoward actions on the victim’s part, and he is not listed in the state’s s*x offender registry.

Raynor’s daughter, Carolyn Whetstone, previously told the Daily News her father “would not touch a child” and “would never violate anyone.”

The victim was k*lled between midnight and 4 a.m., allege prosecutors’ court filings.

Shortly thereafter, a neighbor told the Advance/SILive.com that Ayarde, a home-health care worker, had been living with Raynor, two female adults and two children for a few years at the residence.

She described Raynor as a “very, very sick man” who “walked around with an oxygen tank.”

One neighbor said she thought Raynor was living with a woman who was related.

Hours before the body’s discovery, a different neighbor said he heard loud “bumping and f*ghting” for about an hour, coming from what sounded like the senior citizen’s apartment.

“It went on forever, man,” he said. “The way the force, and how long it went (on for), I drew it up to only a man could do that.”

Ayarde is charged with two counts of second-degree murder and one count each of first-degree manslaughter and second-degree a*sault.

Her lawyer, Mark J. Fonte, pleaded not guilty on her behalf. Afterward, he declined comment outside court.

Ayarde, who was handcuffed about the wrists and ankles, did not speak during the brief proceeding.

The defendant was attired in a black long-sleeve shirt, black pants, white socks and red Nike sneakers.

Justice Lisa Grey ordered Ayarde held without bail.

Her next court date is Dec. 21.

Ayarde was not arrested in connection with Raynor’s slaying until two weeks ago.

However, she was busted in Manhattan on the afternoon of July 19, the day Raynor’s body was found, for allegedly a*saulting her 3-year-old daughter and a bystander.

Afterward, in a series of bizarre statements to cops, Ayarde claimed to be “a sovereign citizen” and told police, “You have no jurisdiction over me,” allege prosecutors’ court findings.

The defendant allegedly said she had just learned her daughter was s*xually abused for two years because “she don’t want to play with slime.” However, she did not name the alleged abuser.

“Oh, he’s a devil worshipper,” court papers quote her as telling cops. “I redeem myself. If the judge don’t have her position for life she’s not a real judge. She’s just an auditor. She’s just taking records. Fast, just fast, 10 days. God, please, God, I know I’m supposed to do something here. … All these devil worshippers watching me do your job. Do the devil’s work. Don’t watch me. Been up for four days. …”

“I’m not all right. I already failed as a mother,” the defendant allegedly said. “What am I supposed to do with my life? … I proudly, wholeheartedly repent for my sins and gave myself to my lord and savior and creator.”

With respect to that arrest, a witness in Manhattan told authorities he saw Ayarde pick up her 3-year-old daughter and drop the girl to the concrete near the 100 block of Hester Street.

The defendant then threw a full bottle of water at the child’s face, according to the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

As a different witness was calling 911, Ayarde grabbed the woman’s phone and knocked her to the ground, a criminal complaint alleged.

“Are you calling the police? Give me your phone,” the complaint quotes her as saying.

Authorities said the child — who had bruising to her neck and injuries in various states of healing to her knees, face, and cheek — stated, “I was outside, and mommy threw me on the floor.”

Baranoski said the defendant was stopped and arrested then before she could board a bus to the Carolinas. Ayarde had bought a one-way ticket for herself and her daughter, said the prosecutor.

The defendant was charged with second-degree a*sault, third-degree a*sault, and acting in a manner injurious to a child.

However, at that time Ayarde was not charged in connection with Raynor’s death or named as a suspect.

A Manhattan Criminal Court judge set bail of $15,000 bond or $5,000 cash, which the defendant apparently posted.

Baranoski said that case is pending. Information on the case was not immediately available on the state court web site.

visit this link https://www.silive.com/cr .. ims-chest.html
+15   

best
worst
76 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 51913 51 K  Slaps total: 16302 16 K
good fu*k that water biscuit. Free her
+7   

2 months ago '04        #3
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 34852 34 K  Slaps total: 1149 1 K
I was on her side in the beginning but it sounds like she smoked some bad dope or something towards the end.
+49   

2 months ago '08        #4
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 54015 54 K  Slaps total: 2991 2 K
Yea she psycho.

@ did you change articles?
+6   

2 months ago '11        #5
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46 OP
 cohs said
Yea she psycho.

@ did you change articles?
Yes, this article has a lot more details
+8   

2 months ago '17        #6
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 108640 108 K  Slaps total: 6658 6 K
I feel sorry for the Daughter in all of this
+8   

2 months ago '17        #7
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21007 21 K  Slaps total: 5610 5 K
Kings and Queens...

2 months ago '16        #8
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 46726 46 K  Slaps total: 4821 4 K
You know this bi*ch @?

2 months ago '11        #9
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46 OP
 00010111 said
You know her @?
nah, I only know what the news states about her

Last edited by Sin; 11-30-2021 at 11:19 AM..
+5   

2 months ago '15        #10
Still Numskull 
Props total: 22795 22 K  Slaps total: 5709 5 K
Girl with a dragon tattoo sh*t .
+6   

2 months ago '05        #11
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18573 18 K  Slaps total: 6427 6 K

shes cute but that gap is a distraction.

2 months ago '04        #12
strat 
Props total: 4234 4 K  Slaps total: 812 812
 Mysticman said
good fu*k that water biscuit. Free her
Did you read the article?......

2 months ago '19        #13
It is I 
Props total: 1017 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
He did it.

2 months ago '17        #14
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 55832 55 K  Slaps total: 8082 8 K
lock that demented bi*ch up

how you say your daughter was abused, to only pick her up and drop her? fu*k that bi*ch hope she gets treatment from Bertha.
+10   

2 months ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200028 200 K  Slaps total: 15211 15 K
@ is going down bad.

+5   

2 months ago '17        #16
Drewsmit 
Props total: 24786 24 K  Slaps total: 3253 3 K
Who loves orange soda face
+22   

2 months ago '18        #17
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 23859 23 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
 Drewsmit said

+4   

2 months ago '21        #18
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 12116 12 K  Slaps total: 23950 23 K
what a cool tattoo lmaooo

2 months ago '17        #19
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 25787 25 K  Slaps total: 13947 13 K
Please put her in jail for life. What a dark hearted evil bi*ch.
+3   

2 months ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 31051 31 K  Slaps total: 2147 2 K
Damn, this is not a good look.

Based on the info given from this article, she deserves whatever is coming to her.

Yeah she seem like a 730 birdy but she knew well enough what she was doing by dropping her daughter and throwing a bottle in her face in the middle of crowded a*s Lower Manhattan in broad daylight in addition to physically a*saulting an elderly man until he died in which neighbors said something along the lines of it sounding like something a only a man could've done.

I wonder what got her to that point.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #21
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 22307 22 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
Well that solved the mystery of what happened to that old man now...
Happened a lil while ago out here off Corson n Jersey St...
I was wondering about it and heard he was a pedo...
So I was glad he was gone and hoped the k*ller wouldn't be caught...

Then this dropped...

Get that woman some help and counseling...Her child needs to be safe until she is well enough to care for her if ever she can be fixed...
+3   

2 months ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 31051 31 K  Slaps total: 2147 2 K
Awww shiet, she live near that hood part of Jersey City that's close to Bayonne... @

Man, I wish all of us could stop doing sh*t so that these people don't feel like they've been proven right, regardless of where any of us are from.

This happens and then they get funny posting where she lives and it low key adds on to their (biased) narrative...

2 months ago '20        #23
blackpillblack 
Props total: 17749 17 K  Slaps total: 8663 8 K
 Fresh Beats said
I was on her side in the beginning but it sounds like she smoked some bad dope or something towards the end.
Or some really good dope

2 months ago '18        #24
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 44489 44 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
 Drewsmit said

+2   

2 months ago '16        #25
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 108951 108 K  Slaps total: 12099 12 K
Sovereign citizen, shes gonna walk on this.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+97online now  17
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  8
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Official Discussion Thread
978 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy