Crunchy Black Blasts Soulja Boy Over Young Dolph Comments: "F*ck Him"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
49 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
965 page views
19 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156711 156 K  Slaps total: 6465 6 K
Crunchy Black Blasts Soulja Boy Over Young Dolph Comments: "F*ck Him"

"The death of Young Dolph was a shock to the Hip Hop community and in the weeks to follow, authorities have not shared much about the ongoing investigation. Memphis locals have been popping up on social media with their takes of what has been occurring in the city, from alleged shootings to reports that a comedian may have been murdered for making fun of the rapper after learning of Dolph's murder.

While fans continue to await more news about the case, more importantly about who investigators have named as suspects, Dolph's friends and loved ones remember him with tributes, memorial tattoos, and heartwarming posts

Memphis icon Crunchy Black recently spoke about Dolph's death and mentioned the response from the late rapper's foe, Soulja Boy. The Three Mafia rapper wasn't impressed with Soulja's social media reactions.

"Soulja Boy saying some sh*t but Soulja Boy, he crazy," said Crunchy Black. "He's the first to do everything. I think he the first to suck a d*ck before. But you know, hey, it's all good... He the first one to suck d*ck, before everybody suck d*ck, Soulja Boy did it... Nationwide, the first d*ck sucker." When pressed about the issue between Soulja and Dolph, Black just went back to speaking ill of Soulja.

"F*ck Soulja Boy. F*ck Soulja Boy. He ain't talkin' 'bout nothin'," he added. "F*ck him. Tell him to go make another video game and call it, 'I'm the first one to suck d*ck.'" Soulja Boy was reportedly pulled from the Memphis and St. Louis shows of the Millennium Tour after videos of him speaking about Dolph's death went viral.

Crunchy Black shut down that line of questioning but he did offer his condolences regarding the death of Young Dolph.

"Rest in peace, Dolph," said Black. "Hate that this happened to somebody in my city. We supposed to be pimpin', not k*llin' rappers and sh*t. We supposed to get some money, but you know, it is what it is. Everybody ain't on the same page."

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ws.143793.html
+9   

best
worst
19 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Mozasu 
Props total: 456 456  Slaps total: 47 47
"Soulja Boy saying some sh*t but Soulja Boy, he crazy," said Crunchy Black. "He's the first to do everything. I think he the first to suck a d*ck before. But you know, hey, it's all good... He the first one to suck d*ck, before everybody suck d*ck, Soulja Boy did it... Nationwide, the first d*ck sucker." When pressed about the issue between Soulja and Dolph, Black just went back to speaking ill of Soulja.

+28   

2 months ago '04        #3
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27582 27 K  Slaps total: 4100 4 K
I'm with soulja boy on this one. If ya actually listen to him he ain't saying sh*t wrong he just honest.

2 months ago '10        #4
killinemsoftly 
Props total: 4046 4 K  Slaps total: 633 633
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
I'm with soulja boy on this one. If ya actually listen to him he ain't saying sh*t wrong he just honest.
Honest doesn’t always equal right. There’s a time to shut your honest a*s up. This was one of them.
+12   

2 months ago '11        #5
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33343 33 K  Slaps total: 1343 1 K
@ 01:00
+2   

2 months ago '05        #6
P DRILLA 
Props total: 25503 25 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 Mozasu said

+7   

2 months ago '20        #7
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32268 32 K  Slaps total: 5264 5 K
I lost respect for CB when he was doing an interview talking about Yo Gotti and kept referring to Paul and Juice as "Mr Juicy J and Mr DJ Paul"...came off like a Sambo

2 months ago '15        #8
Honzou 
Props total: 3771 3 K  Slaps total: 146 146
Crunchy don’t give a damn
+2   

2 months ago '04        #9
Cutty Olds 
Props total: 20801 20 K  Slaps total: 1727 1 K
 Mozasu said

+2   

2 months ago '16        #10
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30013 30 K  Slaps total: 43186 43 K
He doesn't go on Vlad anymore does he?

Seems like he stopped doing those interviews.

2 months ago '04        #11
bw5011 
Props total: 2208 2 K  Slaps total: 641 641
Dang, they must be running low on rap names.

2 months ago '14        #12
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54817 54 K  Slaps total: 4157 4 K
 Mozasu said

+1   

2 months ago '16        #13
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 55064 55 K  Slaps total: 3151 3 K
that’s not a dude i’d want to tell me to shut the fu*k up……

2 months ago '20        #14
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20280 20 K  Slaps total: 1863 1 K
Soulja boy only talks sh*t from the safety of his home

and is always coppin pleas in the DMs
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3705 3 K  Slaps total: 340 340
 Chozen said
I lost respect for CB when he was doing an interview talking about Yo Gotti and kept referring to Paul and Juice as "Mr Juicy J and Mr DJ Paul"...came off like a Sambo
Lmao wow that was a throwback! I remember that off JOE gottis dvds

We waaaaaaaay in the back

2 months ago '16        #16
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 128432 128 K  Slaps total: 25616 25 K
big draco was the first d*ck sucka
+2   

2 months ago '10        #17
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 45311 45 K  Slaps total: 1804 1 K
CB seen those pics of sb snuggling with a n*gga on stage with no shirt on
+2   

2 months ago '11        #18
stashsoprano 
Props total: 10009 10 K  Slaps total: 1186 1 K
 RayDonovan said
Lmao wow that was a throwback! I remember that off JOE gottis dvds

We waaaaaaaay in the back
aint no pistol playin, we really got one in the chamber. hardhittaz

classic

2 months ago '17        #19
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3705 3 K  Slaps total: 340 340
 stashsoprano said
aint no pistol playin, we really got one in the chamber. hardhittaz

classic
Points gun at camera
O DONT BE SCARED I AINT GON LET IT GO!

2 months ago '05        #20
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 122090 122 K  Slaps total: 40845 40 K
We supposed to be pumping

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  19
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  13
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  8
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-28online now  7
Image(s) inside Damn... Gamepass Caught Another Body👀
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy