Tesla powered Ferrari 308 GTS vs Ferrari Testarossa

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 months ago '21        #1
3255 page views
12 comments

LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27316 27 K  Slaps total: 5579 5 K
Tesla powered Ferrari 308 GTS vs Ferrari Testarossa

Yea my next vehicle will be electric…either I’ll buy a new electric car or buy a classic & have it convertedimage
+8   

best
worst
12 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
egotistical 
Props total: 2196 2 K  Slaps total: 113 113
 LuxG2 said

Yea my next vehicle will be electric…either I’ll buy a new electric car or buy a classic & have it converted
Electric vehicles are a MILLION times better than gas vehicle and it's not even close... Very minimal maintenance, much more efficient, fun and super fast to drive. I seriously could never go back to a gas car ever...

For the people that complain about charging, it really is not bad at all. I only need to charge once or twice a week max and it takes 30 secs to plug in to charging station. I've had my car for 3 years and have only almost ran out of battery two times.
+9   

2 months ago '06        #3
TheKastOne 
Props total: 1741 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
 egotistical said
Electric vehicles are a MILLION times better than gas vehicle and it's not even close... Very minimal maintenance, much more efficient, fun and super fast to drive. I seriously could never go back to a gas car ever...

For the people that complain about charging, it really is not bad at all. I only need to charge once or twice a week max and it takes 30 secs to plug in to charging station. I've had my car for 3 years and have only almost ran out of battery two times.
How long you gotta charge it for and whats the distance on a charge? Maybe we'll go electric in our new home.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #4
MentalRealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14976 14 K  Slaps total: 8662 8 K
Y’all remember when everybody swore that every car would be hybrids by this time? Lol
+2   

2 months ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 64067 64 K  Slaps total: 9422 9 K
Yeah yeah yea… of course the torque of electric motors gonna make it quicker…

But nothing will beat the feel, sound, and smell of powerful combustion engine with a standard transmission…
+3   

2 months ago '11        #6
Pakchoy 
Props total: 76979 76 K  Slaps total: 1192 1 K
 TheKastOne said
How long you gotta charge it for and whats the distance on a charge? Maybe we'll go electric in our new home.

I get about 320 miles on my model Y and i plug it in at night before i go bed and its fully charged by morning. I installed the high voltage charge on my electrical panel so i get about 32 miles per hour charge vs 5 on the standard wall plug in.

I have the tesla and a hybrid and i really can't see myself going back to gas unless it's something boosted, 4 wheel drive and fun. Already put down a deposit on the cyber truck also.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #7
egotistical 
 TheKastOne said
I get about 310 miles on a full charge. I usually only charge once or twice a week and charge for about 3/4 hrs overnight. It’s so convenient, I’ve drive almost 200 to 300 miles in a day and charged overnight and wake up with a full tank. I’ve owned BMWs, Audi, Acura’s, Honda’s, Mercedes and Porsche and Tesla has been the best car I’ve owned hands down.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #8
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33519 33 K  Slaps total: 3304 3 K
not until they make one that regen by it self.

2 months ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200024 200 K  Slaps total: 15209 15 K
Testarossas are a*s to drive. The clutch and steering will give you a workout and the visibility is awful.

2 months ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 200024 200 K  Slaps total: 15209 15 K
 egotistical said

But as someone who loves to drive they're not that great. They lack feeling and emotion. And lacking any engine noise makes them boring.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #11
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 19788 19 K  Slaps total: 3888 3 K
if u want to go from point A to point B most efficiently as possible why looking fly, these electrified classics might be the best bet... which covers the majority demographic imo

i personally like the ICE grumble and less electric components the better, but us car guys need to admit, we are not the majority

1 month ago '04        #12
egotistical 
 Naga Sadow said
But as someone who loves to drive they're not that great. They lack feeling and emotion. And lacking any engine noise makes them boring.
What are you talking about? If you are purely talking about engine noise, yes. However, the drive is very similar, if anything I would say a bit more smoother with electric.

1 month ago '20        #13
Ninjahood 
Props total: 7127 7 K  Slaps total: 974 974
People who like electric cars don't really like cars.....

Because you could tell their knowledge of cars is literally panel deep..... Powertrain engine suspension all that stuff is too much of an inconvenience for them to appreciate that

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+96online now  15
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  11
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+24online now  5
Video inside Best scene in modern cinema
29 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy