I took edibles for the first time and i thought i died

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
8435 page views
272 comments

GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 19299 19 K  Slaps total: 9962 9 K
I took edibles for the first time and i thought i died

so i never smoke weed or anything because it makes me paranoid and have bad trips so i never take the stuff

I went to my local convenience store last night to buy some beef jerky and the guy behind the counter told me i should buy this delta 8 bullsh*t. i said i dont smoke weed and he said no it's ok it's not as strong as weed. He said you take it and only get the good effects of thc, nothing else, so i said whatever and bought two bags of this sh*t

visit this link https://www.trianglehempw .. 40317517725848

I dunno what this sh*t is I thought it was cbd or something so I ate all four in the bag. An hour later I feel nothing so I ate the other 4 in the bag.

I drink a few beers and whatever but don't feel sh*t so I was kind of mad that this guy rip me off. It was around 10:30 so I started to get ready for bed. Around 10:45 I started to feel kind of weird. THis is about 3 hours after eating all the nerd bear things. I felt like I was kind of getting high so I paid no mind, telling myself this is cbd/delta8 whatever, It's not real weed.

Around 11:15 it started to get stronger and I was really feeling it so I said to myself go downstairs and eat some cheez its to get something in your stomach and you'll feel better. I went downstairs into the kitchen, ate some cheez its and started to feel like I couldn't feel my arms. I started to panic a bit, but I said I'll get some string cheese from my fridge and eat that, and then go to bed.

I opened the fridge, got the string cheese out and slumped over my counter near the sink and ate the string cheese. I looked over at my fridge and the door was still open, but I was too afraid to close it. I thought If I closed the door some person in a mask would be behind it with a knife. I freaked out and went up to bed.

When in bed I started to disassociate and my mind and body were two separate things. I couldn't feel any of my limbs and felt like I was just floating in the bed. In the back of my head I was convincing myself that you just ate all that delta 8 and you're probably high, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I died and this was the end. I started thinking maybe covid got me or I just died of a heart attack. How would I know? I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to find my body.

I guess I fell asleep eventually because I woke up the next day still high.

Long story short delta 8 can actually fu*k you up.
+233   

best
worst
272 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 119693 119 K  Slaps total: 48913 48 K
+129   

2 months ago '11        #3
bronmatic06 
Props total: 3297 3 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 GingerBreadMan said
so i never smoke weed or anything because it makes me paranoid and have bad trips so i never take the stuff

I went to my local convenience store last night to buy some beef jerky and the guy behind the counter told me i should buy this delta 8 bullsh*t. i said i dont smoke weed and he said no it's ok it's not as strong as weed. He said you take it and only get the good effects of thc, nothing else, so i said whatever and bought two bags of this sh*t

I dunno what this sh*t is I thought it was cbd or something so I ate all four in the bag. An hour later I feel nothing so I ate the other 4 in the bag.

I drink a few beers and whatever but don't feel sh*t so I was kind of mad that this guy rip me off. It was around 10:30 so I started to get ready for bed. Around 10:45 I started to feel kind of weird. THis is about 3 hours after eating all the nerd bear things. I felt like I was kind of getting high so I paid no mind, telling myself this is cbd/delta8 whatever, It's not real weed.

Around 11:15 it started to get stronger and I was really feeling it so I said to myself go downstairs and eat some cheez its to get something in your stomach and you'll feel better. I went downstairs into the kitchen, ate some cheez its and started to feel like I couldn't feel my arms. I started to panic a bit, but I said I'll get some string cheese from my fridge and eat that, and then go to bed.

I opened the fridge, got the string cheese out and slumped over my counter near the sink and ate the string cheese. I looked over at my fridge and the door was still open, but I was too afraid to close it. I thought If I closed the door some person in a mask would be behind it with a knife. I freaked out and went up to bed.

When in bed I started to disassociate and my mind and body were two separate things. I couldn't feel any of my limbs and felt like I was just floating in the bed. In the back of my head I was convincing myself that you just ate all that delta 8 and you're probably high, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I died and this was the end. I started thinking maybe covid got me or I just died of a heart attack. How would I know? I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to find my body.

Similar thing happened to me....but I had some gummies...I don't smoke so I bit off the head to the gummy....didn't feel anything after an hour...and I was like ah sh*t...this sh*t weak as fu*k so I ate 2 more gummies....yo.....another hour and a half passed....and I literally couldn't get off the couch....in order to go take a piss...I had to roll off my couch... and crawl to the bathroom smdh....had to call my girl over because I couldn't function ....felt like someone turned the gravity meter up to 1000....couldn'tlift my head up....then woke up the next morning and was still high as fu*k....
+109   

2 months ago '20        #4
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 bronmatic06 said
Similar thing happened to me....but I had some gummies...I don't smoke so I bit off the head to the gummy....didn't feel anything after an hour...and I was like ah sh*t...this sh*t weak as fu*k so I ate 2 more gummies....yo.....another hour and a half passed....and I literally couldn't get off the couch....in order to go take a piss...I had to roll off my couch... and crawl to the bathroom smdh....had to call my girl over because I couldn't function ....felt like someone turned the gravity meter up to 1000....couldn'tlift my head up....then woke up the next morning and was still high as fu*k....
yeah man same sh*t but I thought i was dead
+29   

2 months ago '20        #5
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25596 25 K  Slaps total: 5652 5 K
The first time I dabbled into that sh*t, I didn't know you were supposed to eat bits and pieces at a time.

My stupid a*s ate an entire rice krispie treat like it was a burger.

Legit felt like I was having a stroke. I just knew that is how I was going out. Made my peace with it and everything.

I ended up falling asleep. Waking up the next day and STILL high as fu*k.

I gotta be in the mood for that sh*t. I'll just stick with some c*cktails. I drink everyday and all day anyway, so I'm generally always getting the buzz I need lol.
+73   

2 months ago '21        #6
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26753 26 K  Slaps total: 5478 5 K
I had delta 8 & i didn’t like that i had to eat the whole bag to feel something…I’m used to smoking wax on my puffco Peak Pro, so the effects are instant but waiting 1-2 hours to feel something…wack
+15   

2 months ago '18        #7
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 75238 75 K  Slaps total: 16643 16 K
 MrDarkCloud said
The first time I dabbled into that sh*t, I didn't know you were supposed to eat bits and pieces at a time.

My stupid a*s ate an entire rice krispie treat like it was a burger.

Legit felt like I was having a stroke. I just knew that is how I was going out. Made my peace with it and everything.

I ended up falling asleep. Waking up the next day and STILL high as fu*k.

I gotta be in the mood for that sh*t. I'll just stick with some c*cktails. I drink everyday and all day anyway, so I'm generally always getting the buzz I need lol.
You better cool out on that drinking everyday all day sh*t. You gonna k*ll your liver. Don't wind up like one of my boys I grew up with. He went out sad. Liver failed, drank himself to death. They couldn't get him a transplant in time, and gone to glory. RIP
+76   

2 months ago '18        #8
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 75238 75 K  Slaps total: 16643 16 K
 GingerBreadMan said

Why do ya'll put sh*t like this in your body? Ya'll are crazy af

No way i'd eat sh*t like this, have no idea what it does to you, or how you'll feel.
+16   

2 months ago '11        #9
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31197 31 K  Slaps total: 4401 4 K
I feel like a junkie now cuz after reading about your arms going numb, i realized that i need some delta 8.
+53   

2 months ago '07        #10
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45822 45 K  Slaps total: 4056 4 K
Yea man fu*k edibles lol. Had a Sativa and Indigo mix a few months back and damn near ruined my west coast trip lol. I swear I was high bout 2 days and half the time I had to keep reminding myself that I was high and not tripping. That’s my last go with edibles. I’m not really a smoker anymore so I’ll stick to my social drinking
+25   

2 months ago '18        #11
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 23688 23 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
Why not just smoke a blunt
+23   

2 months ago '12        #12
Binds 
Props total: 11531 11 K  Slaps total: 900 900
Just hit my n*gga about that delta 8 will report back if he’s up
+18   

2 months ago '19        #13
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52856 52 K  Slaps total: 8774 8 K
 N.O.4Life said
Yea man fu*k edibles lol. Had a Sativa and Indigo mix a few months back and damn near ruined my west coast trip lol. I swear I was high bout 2 days and half the time I had to keep reminding myself that I was high and not tripping. That’s my last go with edibles. I’m not really a smoker anymore so I’ll stick to my social drinking
Bruh i 'greened-out' on edibles before and felt the same way, Everyone from my friends/family and even the internet is telling me its not possible but i promise you i was tripping for 2 whole days.
+20   

2 months ago '16        #14
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30452 30 K  Slaps total: 5470 5 K
I only do edibles. The first time I took one I missed an interview with a social group at my school. Was stuck. Bron hit the game winner against Indy and I couldn’t react. Had to text my roommate who was right next to me to hit up the gas station and get snacks for me.

Worst high I ever had off edibles I felt like my chest and neck was locking up.
+17   

2 months ago '20        #15
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 Tony Franks said
I feel like a junkie now cuz after reading about your arms going numb, i realized that i need some delta 8.
lol yeah bro you get enough delta 8 you're on cloud 9
+2   

2 months ago '10        #16
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40984 40 K  Slaps total: 3191 3 K
Grown a*s man eating string cheese
+62   

2 months ago '04        #17
W24x55 
Props total: 26547 26 K  Slaps total: 3584 3 K
+6   

2 months ago '04        #18
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 19340 19 K  Slaps total: 3835 3 K
ay, first time for everything

personally, didnt do sh!t for me. kinda mad that it worked for OP
+9   

2 months ago '10        #19
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 44050 44 K  Slaps total: 1774 1 K
If it ain't thc or cbd...

+20   

2 months ago '05        #20
P DRILLA 
Props total: 25501 25 K  Slaps total: 744 744
i knew it was all bad as soon as i read this sh*t lol
+33   

2 months ago '17        #21
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 97914 97 K  Slaps total: 27771 27 K
 Lsulakersaints said
Why not just smoke a blunt
Tastes

Same way some folks put it in pancakes, brownies etc. and some don’t want the smell on them
+8   

2 months ago '21        #22
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2858 2 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
Wait till they put Fentanyl in your Crack/Cocaine Infused Brownies!

2 months ago '16        #23
Vagabond 
Props total: 6546 6 K  Slaps total: 433 433
I smoke...gummies don't do anything for me, I've eaten them and then just sat there....always end up rolling a spliff
+14   

2 months ago '19        #24
Owlsdoom 
Props total: 2641 2 K  Slaps total: 342 342
Mans said, “I don’t ever smoke weed, so I ate TWO ENTIRE BAGS of edibles cause I didn’t feel sh*t for a bit.”

You deserve that sh*t mane.
+60   

2 months ago '16        #25
KingSauce 
Props total: 2521 2 K  Slaps total: 497 497
I throw up every time

Ima flower man

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-68online now  29
The queen needs a fine a*s Latin lover
352 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Video inside Have you PROFITED more than $5,000 in Crypto?
87 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside So this is the type is sh-t they're doing in church now
123 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+214online now  14
Image(s) inside Damn yo... Seems like this is becoming a common thing. Sad.
227 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy