What's the most adventurous and craziest thing you've done?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
25 replies  @gear

most viewed right now
157 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
980 page views
42 comments

MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26254 26 K  Slaps total: 5751 5 K
What's the most adventurous and craziest thing you've done?

I'm a thrill seeker like a MF. Heights don't bother me at all. And I'm steady looking for opportunities to get that adrenaline rush doing something.

I'm highkey planning to go parasailing next year when the weather changes. But folks too scared to do it with me. image

1:16 shows you the intensity. image

What have you n*ggas done? Skydiving? Bungee Jumping?
@strungout Would you do this? lol

Last edited by MrDarkCloud; 11-29-2021 at 02:38 PM..
+2   

best
worst
42 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
ezduzit 
Props total: 48330 48 K  Slaps total: 4668 4 K
I’m weird. I’m scared af from heights but will still go skydiving. Or anything as long as it’s not bungee jumping. I like the rush as well. Plan on skydiving next summer
+6   

2 months ago '20        #3
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 ezduzit said
I’m weird. I’m scared af from heights but will still go skydiving. Or anything as long as it’s not bungee jumping. I like the rush as well. Plan on skydiving next summer
From what I've read about skydiving, the plane ride up is the scariest part. This is on my bucket list, too. I might do it for the new year.

My only thing about falling to towards the ground is feeling the "ground rush." Where you can see the ground getting closer and closer to you. But I know a lot of people that have done it have said it didn't even cross their minds because your body is pretty much arched like a banana, so you wouldn't even see the ground.

I say you should do it, my n*gga!
+2   

2 months ago '19        #4
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 47932 47 K  Slaps total: 10249 10 K
I hiked up a steep ski trail. No equipment. It was double black diamond trail near the top. I walked down these service trails as it was way too steep to go back down the way I came up.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 64067 64 K  Slaps total: 9422 9 K
Snowmobiled and snowboarded up in the mountains in avalanche country. Places where people now have it almost mandatory to wear GPS trackers in case you get swept up in an avalanche. Used to climb trees on Acid and switch from tree to tree and see how far I could travel without touching the ground.
Catch and release rattle snakes for people who wanted the population controlled around their property. Then release Bull snakes there because they supposedly eat smaller rattle snakes.
Bear hunting I guess some would consider “crazy”.

Race people through a canyon that at times one could fall off the edge 100+ feet down to a river.
Snowplow icy as fuk mountain roads, been hit with small snow slides, go down icy roads youhave to try and control your speed with gears and the plow because it’s so steep it’s impossible to come to a complete stop.
Figure 8 racing,Built certain cars and drove them in demolotion derby’s.
Used to play this crazy stupid game as a kid where we would shoot an arrow around 50ft in the air and we’d all run and scatter..

Not too crazy… but I guess crazy stuff to some.. did a few illegal activities when younger that were crazy, but I’m gonna not touch on them.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 11-29-2021 at 09:00 PM..
+9   

2 months ago '15        #6
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 72716 72 K  Slaps total: 8655 8 K
Scared of heights
+1   

2 months ago '19        #7
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 47932 47 K  Slaps total: 10249 10 K
This seems crazy.

2 months ago '15        #8
SouthsideNori 
Props total: 24943 24 K  Slaps total: 1506 1 K
Jump from the 5th floor to the 4th floor down some scaffolding. I was being lazy, knew I could make the jump but in retrospect it was wildly dangerous. I ain't even have a hard hat on, migo looked at me like I was crazy (rightfully so)
+6   

2 months ago '21        #9
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8742 8 K  Slaps total: 3094 3 K
Plan on joining the army. Will probably be the most exciting thing I do in my boring life.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #10
2nd2none 
Props total: 8400 8 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
Raw dogged a prostitute
+15   

2 months ago '16        #11
Head Coach 
Props total: 13537 13 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
We used to run down the train tracks to the next station after school if the train was takin too long
+3   

2 months ago '11        #12
Papa Shango 
Props total: 12706 12 K  Slaps total: 996 996
In retrospect, street racing. Used to hit 150 regularly on the freeway, blow straight thru red lights, drag racing with the streets lined with spectators, we would run 4 or 5 wide on the freeway. Granted usually it was late at night/early morning but still, dumb sh*t.
+8   

2 months ago '20        #13
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 51913 51 K  Slaps total: 16302 16 K
 unit321 said
This seems crazy.

n*gga my cheeks were tingling all through this video pause hell nah they can have that

2 months ago '19        #14
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 60152 60 K  Slaps total: 5486 5 K
Dated a white girl
+8   

2 months ago '20        #15
 DadeCounty said
Dated a white girl
That's considered adventurous? I thought that was the norm for most n*ggas lol.

2 months ago '20        #16
 DamianDragunov said
Snowmobiled and snowboarded up in the mountains in avalanche country. Places where people now have it almost mandatory to wear GPS trackers in case you get swept up in an avalanche. Used to climb trees on Acid and switch from tree to tree and see how far I could travel without touching the ground.
Catch and release rattle snakes for people who wanted the population controlled around their property. Then release Bull snakes there because they supposedly eat smaller rattle snakes.
Bear hunting I guess some would consider “crazy”.

Race people through a canyon that at times one could fall off the edge 100+ feet down to a river.
Snowplow icy as fuk mountain roads, been hit with small snow slides, go down icy roads youhave to try and control your speed with gears and the plow because it’s so steep it’s impossible to come to a complete stop.
Figure 8 racing,Built certain cars and drove them in demolotion derby’s.
Used to play this crazy stupid game as a kid where we would shoot an arrow around 50ft in the air and we’d all run and scatter..

Not too crazy… but I guess crazy stuff to some.. did a few illegal activities when younger that were crazy, but I’m gonna not touch on them.
I just watched a few snowmobile videos on youtube.

That's definitely some sh*t I'd do. Cats out here outrunning avalanches and sh*t lol.

2 months ago '16        #17
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51993 51 K  Slaps total: 6893 6 K
OP, I went parasailing with my girl at the time and took a blunt with me

Highly suggest blazing while up there. Honestly wasn't even "adventurous" per se, it's not much of an adrenaline rush...pretty chill honestly
+3   

2 months ago '16        #18
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51993 51 K  Slaps total: 6893 6 K
 Papa Shango said
In retrospect, street racing. Used to hit 150 regularly on the freeway, blow straight thru red lights, drag racing with the streets lined with spectators, we would run 4 or 5 wide on the freeway. Granted usually it was late at night/early morning but still, dumb sh*t.
I copped a car in NYC once from an old dude in the Bronx who was a doctor

I gave him cash and while we're sorting everything out he made me promise I would never street race in that car. Apparently, his son died that way, and I was around the same age at the time. He broke down about it and really made me promise him

Ever since then, and seeing the way that affected him...I've always stayed completely away from "street racing" as an entire concept/interest, etc

All that to say...be glad you here if you did that sh*t
+3   

2 months ago '04        #19
paperizgood 
Props total: 83 83  Slaps total: 1 1
 southernsmoke90 said
OP, I went parasailing with my girl at the time and took a blunt with me

Highly suggest blazing while up there. Honestly wasn't even "adventurous" per se, it's not much of an adrenaline rush...pretty chill honestly
I been twice and agree you just up there chilling unless you scared of heights
+2   

2 months ago '20        #20
 unit321 said
This seems crazy.

See, something like this isn't bad.

The cardinal rule #1 is that you're never supposed to look directly down towards the ground. That's where a lot of people mess up doing sh*t like this. Because for real, the fear isn't the height. It's a fear of falling.

When I was watching videos of bungee jumps, they would tell you - look directly out. Do NOT look down.

I could probably do some sh*t like this.

2 months ago '07        #21
cjstewar8 
Props total: 921 921  Slaps total: 23 23
Went skydiving back in 2015. Did it as a graduation present for me and my sister. The ride up, I realized I fu*ked up. Really bad. Couldn’t calm myself down for sh*t. What made it worse was that I was the first one to jump. They didn’t give me any time to even look down. Didn’t matter lol

Couldn’t breathe for the first minute or so. You don’t realize how fast you’re falling until your instructor pulls the chute and the guy filming you just flies past you and you basically lose him in seconds

The view when coasting down was 100% worth it though. Ain’t doing that sh*t again, because my instructor died in a freak accident less than a year later. Couldn’t get his chute to come out properly, but somehow, some way he saved the person he was jumping with
+4   

2 months ago '06        #22
datVAkid 
Props total: 39314 39 K  Slaps total: 6404 6 K
Be black in amerca
walk around hoods at random hours at night by myself
sold drugs
and snowboard...
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
International1 
Props total: 18690 18 K  Slaps total: 1055 1 K
Played Roulette on the dolo with some cartel members in Tijuana
Only n*gga in the high limit room talkin sh*t too
But that ain’t sh*t compared to these other comments
+3   

2 months ago '19        #24
lordinfamouz 
Props total: 1423 1 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 pikadadon said
Plan on joining the army. Will probably be the most exciting thing I do in my boring life.
Its rewarding as long as you apply yourself and give it ur all
+1   

2 months ago '20        #25
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 91795 91 K  Slaps total: 4579 4 K
Told my bi*ch she was overweight when she was on her period.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+96online now  23
Article inside From now on here when people respond with “Buy The Dip”…
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  12
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
83 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+114online now  10
Video inside He quit LMFAO. IM WEAK!
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  5
Dude was minding his own business working out with his girl and then this happ..
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy